Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I moved to Alabama from the west coast, because I hate myself and I wanted to save money.

Anybody know where I can get some fucking weed around here?

i'm in my own home town, in which I used to sell weed and cannot find weed. cash in hand. nobody biting.

I'm OP, i'm in huntsville, if anyone is looking to sell.

I'm willing to drive quite a ways if I can buy in bulk. Beats driving back to california to haul it over here.

I'd say to soothe your pain with some big 'ol 'bama booty

OP here.
I'm Bi and OK looking.
If you come through for me and aren't gross, I'll probably suck your dick.

nobody lives in alabama....

Do you have a banjo on your knee? Trust me, this is important.

I don't right this second, but I could

I know it's a long shot, but there's gotta be someone out here...

I have money, I just don't want to spend it on rent. Really starting to regret spending 3k moving here though.

Where in Bama?

Go to Tuscaloosa

I have friends in Huntsville who have weed 24/7. We also trip a lot of acid. I'm not hooking them up with some rando from Sup Forums though lol. Try going to the Lowe Mill art studio, lots of hippies and stoners there.

I'm in madison/huntsville

I'd do that. I'd go to Tennessee, florida, misissippi, etc if I had to, as long as I could buy in bulk.

come on buddy, we've known each other for years, how can you just call me a rando?

Hook your old pal up, yeah?

Nah man, they're very private people, and so am i haha. They do run a shop at Lowe Mill though... make some damn fine pottery

Just looked it up. Went there for board games once; thought it was called Flying Monkey or something. Not really sure where to start there other than just asking old ladies doing pottery though

hah, are your friends the old ladies?
maybe that's a better place to start than I thought...

Cops like to hang out on I-20 with thermal scanners for traffickers. Leeds-Moody in particular. If you're coming from Atlanta into bham that's the route you'd most likely take. Be careful OP.

thanks for the tip, friend.
I brought a couple oz with me when I first moved from cali; another couple oz would last me 3-4 months easy, so its not like I need to move a huge supply.
I'll keep it in mind though

Why are all Californians such mentally deficient, degenerate fucking douchebags?

well, I'm not from California originally; I just lived there before I came here.

I actually was born in Minnesota; now don't you feel silly?

my gf's dad says he knows a guy but I'd really rather not go through him.
Last try for something more solid than ask a hippie potter?

give me a pick ill see what i can do
huntsville al 35806