Usmanov makes 1 billion bid for Arsenal

WENGER OUT!
KROENKE OUT!
GAZIDIS OUT!

that joke club isn't even worth 1 million

1 billion is not that much

>flag
What would you know about what anything is worth?

He made the offer a month ago, Kroenke isn't going to accept it.

>Euromuslim teams are so worthless that a 1 billion Euro bid will be taken seriously

We need to get rid of this American kike. They're cancer in football

>Arsenal is worth 8 dabbing Jamie O'Haras
lmao

football clubs don't make money, especially arsenal who don't allow dividends

you have to resell it

VENKYS
E
N
K
Y
S

The team is worth $1 bln. Kroenke doesn't own 100% of the shares and Usmanov already controls a decent amount

>implying Kroenke will graciously surrender control of one of his beloved franchises on a whim

Based Uzbek

Worth $2 bln*

>beloved franchises

He never goes to games and has nothing to do with the running of the club though. Seems like he couldn't care less about Arsenal

If he has nothing to do with the running of the club then how is he ruining it?

Yeah because he's busy with his other venture in L.A. , Mahmood.

Once he gets that stadium built, Usmanov won't be in the picture.

Owning any sports team in America is basically like operating a federal mint so why the fuck would Euro clubs even allow anyone who can't even competently manage an American team to buy those margin-tight Euro clubs?

Except its making him tons of money and he cares about that.

How is it a club if it isn't owned by club members? Isn't it basically a franchise with some "club" component that people can pay into to feel good about themselves?

Lack of investment and only cares as long as the club turns a profit. Wenger and Gazidis handle all the expenditure and finances, global branding, everything.

But tbf, How many big European clubs are now still owned & controlled primarily by the fans/socios and not the club administration?

I see, thanks

We don't really have proper clubs anymore, it's just a marketing strategy to make people feel like they are all in it together, even fans of teams like Arsenal or Man Utd who have chairmen rather than an outright owner have no more say in what happens at the club compared to teams like Chelsea or Man City.

There are only a few fan owned clubs left in the UK like AFC Wimbledon or Portsmouth.

Real Madrid is

I think most Spanish teams in general are still owned by supporters
Thanks

Actually it doesn't, Arsenal Holdings plc grows in value but he's not allowed to touch that money. Well, he has taken a couple of million out before but that caused massive backlash with fans.

It will make him money when he eventually sells ownership. Which is why fans are so pissed off, yearly revenue is going into a company value index instead of being spent on the team.

1 million isn't worth anything in your shitty currency.

>Lack of investment

Literally no. Stop with this meme that was only when they had mountains of debt to pay off the emirates.

>Nett

All German teams but RBL, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong pls.

>player transfers

What about 60k gate receipts every fortnight, millions and millions pounds worth of merchandise, TV broadcasting rights, shirt and stadium sponsorship, do I need to go on?

These tables mean nothing. Arsenal have far more money than they invest into the club.

How does a team like Real Madrid make so much fucking money when they don't have commercials? Is it from the obnoxiously large amount of ads visible during a match? Jersey sales?

>Spuds
>2nd last

JEWS! HOW DO THEY WORK!

They literally invest the third most in the league and more than the two clubs who have won the past 2 seasons. You cannot use that as an excuse.

The TV money isn't distributed evenly in La Liga, it pretty much all goes to Real, Barca and Atletico. That along with shirt sales, prize money and under the table cash from the government allow them to prosper.

I wouldn't think the TV deal is worth that much since there aren't commercials, I can't imagine the in-game ads generate that much money

>commercials

Since fucking when did any team anywhere ever make money from advertising themselves? The only ads they need are their superstar players. Even here, the lions share of the team profits comes from Network deals and not ticket sales.

They invest that much because they can afford to within their means. Yes it's a large figure - Arsenal are worth a lot of money, that doesn't mean there isn't an absurd amount of cash left untouched purely to boost the PLC value.

Every big club does this, yes even the Saudis.

>200m net in 5 years
this is absolute shit, specially when the team clearly needs a major overhaul

I meant in the sense that the TV deal wouldn't be worth as much since there aren't nearly as many ads, not the team running commercials for itself

>WAAAAAH WHY DO CHEL$EA MONEY DOPE THE LEAGUE AND RUIN IT BY SPENDING SO MUCH
>ALSO ALTHOUGH WE ALREADY SPEND MORE THAN THEM WE NEED TO SPEND EVEN MORE REEEEEEE

Television networks around the world pay for the rights to broadcast it and it can be big money, for instance the Premier League just made a new TV deal with China which is basically $500 million a season distributed among among the clubs, along with similar TV deals with countries all around the world, it can be worth a lot of money.

real madrid pull in roughly 200m euros every season from tickets alone

Oh grow up.

If you can't be bothered to read my posts let alone try to understand them don't bother replying.

You know full well that they've been given enough money to win the league. It's literally been proven the last two years yet you still whine and bitch and whine. This is why Arsenal fans are the biggest joke in English football.

For reference this is how the TV money was divided up this year, Chelsea will have made £150 million before you start adding on things like Shirt sponsor, merchandise and ticket sales etc. You're probably looking at around half a billion pounds in revenue from a single season.

I bitch and whine at the shite performances, not how much we spend on players.

Just making the factual point there's a severe lack of investment relative to the club's funds. Chelsea spending £500m on players one season and selling them for a profit the next, then shoving a "net spent" in my face means absolutely nothing.

Keep CAPSLOCKING and greentexting though, it really makes your point across, definitely not make you look like a raging autist incapable of discussion.

Would rather that African lad who said he would sign messi.

Anyone but kronkshit

he seems sad

>Usmanov, the metals magnate, has clashed with Kroenke over the direction of the club

No wonder he is so rich if metal sticks to him.