Any growers in this bitch tonight?

Any growers in this bitch tonight?
Need some advice on the best way to get a small operation going (Literally only one personal plant).
Anyone have experience // tips?

ama

whats the best bulb for such a small op? also what can i do that some new growers may not be aware of to ensure best results?

Small closet

250w hps bulb

Tube fan for exhaust

Get a carbon filter if you give a fuck about your whole house smelling like weed

Have some fans to blow on the plant so it gets thicker

Aluminium foil on the walls

For the plant

Get quality soil not the shitty flower pot one

Start in a small plastic cup from seed

Replant it to small pot 2-3L

When the plant is taller than your container move it to a 20-30L container

Yes you need a fuckton of space for the roots if you want big buds

Grow indica

Google "pruning" if you dont want the plang to outgrow your house

really appreciate you taking the time to help a brother out i am taking n otes. i'll likely have it growing from the shed so the house wont smell. With the bulb and the fans going 12 hrs a day what kind of energy bill surge can i expect?

go for a 400 watt HPS bulb and some side lights, with fans and stuff its about 600 watts. 1Kw = 1000 watts = 18p UK per hour. Runs 12 hours a day or 18 in veg

>grower here
what u running ??

>250w hps bulb
650w

>Aluminium foil on the walls
This is increase heat. Use white duct tape instead.

@ OP
Google "crimping" and google "topping".

>Aluminium foil on the walls
dont do this op unless youre a broke nigger. Use mylar.

Some of us need the heat. It's fucking cold in Scotland haha

>Small closet
or tent
>250w hps bulb
thats dog shit use a 400w op
>Tube fan for exhaust
this
>Get a carbon filter if you give a fuck about your whole house smelling like weed
also this
>Have some fans to blow on the plant so it gets thicker
"so it gets thicker" kek. This but itll help the stock of the plant stay strong and not hang or flop once flowering colas get fat.
>Get quality soil not the shitty flower pot one

Start in a small plastic cup from seed

Replant it to small pot 2-3L

When the plant is taller than your container move it to a 20-30L container

Yes you need a fuckton of space for the roots if you want big buds

Grow indica

Google "pruning" if you dont want the plang to outgrow your house
Ok I agree with everything on here BUT, just prune the underneath crap that wont get any light. Research low stress training it will help you in the long run and prevent your plants from getting too tall. I would recommend doing the SCROG method. Also dont grow sativas.

I want to setup a grow but i can decide on a stealthy yet spaceious enough closet. Any advice?

why repot?

If you need it sure. Ambient grow room temp shouldn't exceed 80F, preferential temp is a constant 75-77F.

Pic for OP.

get a small tent and start off with one plant

yea i have expierence smoking weed my advice is don't do it it makes you stupid

>repot
repot what seedlings ?

>If you need it sure. Ambient grow room temp shouldn't exceed 80F, preferential temp is a constant 75-77F.
my man. this

Yea i used to repot my plants. And then i thought why dont i just start in the pots i finish it, saves any stress from re-planting, if you have the space that is.

Check out GrowWeedEasy.com

Simple-to-understand tutorials for all growing styles/mediums, also a very chill forum. I learned almost everything I know from them and my first grow netted over 3/4 oz killer bud.

Also, fuck aluminum foil. You're better off painting the walls flat white.

Id just love to avoid the obvious tent and get something like a big dresser and then just plastic the insides.

McDonald's fucking knows!

>And then i thought why dont i just start in the pots i finish it, saves any stress from re-planting, if you have the space that is.
Make sure to repot in a decent size or the plant will get root band and cause stress which will lead to slow growth development.

Way easier to overwater if you start in a big pot.

>root band
I meant root bound

sort of relevant question from another interested grower:

where do I buy seeds? preferably I a very discreet package + international shipping

thx anons

Also root ball also leads to nutrient lockout (plant won't uptake nutes).

Im UK so thats helpful, thanks

nothing yet the idea is to get something running

thank you OP fully taking notes here, again this is only a small time 1 plant operation not sure if ill even do another after, maybe.

I also have experience smoking, how does it make you stupid? Its only 1 plant

thanks friend

thanks ill defo check it out

Why the tube fan helpful anons?

Yes I agree.

i doubt that.
I start from seed every crop. Maybe if i was starting from cuttings everytime i would need to repot.
Its each to their own growing cannabis what works for me and my climate doesnt work for everyone.

>Why the tube fan helpful anons?

To suck out the old air and bring in fresh air.

Not saying you have problem doing it. Just wouldn't it for someone's first time.

*wouldn't recommend

cannabis-seeds-bank dot co dot uk

>I start from seed every crop.
why ? Just do some pheno hunting, find some hitters, and take cuttings. Fem seeds and autos are for fags.

>where do I buy seeds? preferably I a very discreet package + international shipping
Theres tons of breeders on instagram.

>250w hps bulb
>Not using a full spectrum led
Pleb

thanks man

will check It out later

>led
No offense but led's are a fucking joke.

do you ever use seeds from the bud you smoke? May just pick some up next time im in amsterdam

Lmao if you say so pleb.

time is money, from seed to harvest in three months. Always good female seeds and no issues. No repotting, no having to keep mother plants, space is money too.

OP here, any of you ever had troubles with the feds? not a paranoid noob just curious

Best is Seedsman. Bonza also well-rated. My first grow I got from Nirvana. Read up online to make sure the company you buy from is legit.

Also, never heard of cannabis-seeds-bank dot etc. Would advise against.

>do you ever use seeds from the bud you smoke?
No my buds dont produce seeds if thats what you are asking. Im not running anything right now but I have some seeds im gonna hunt through pretty soon.

>from seed to harvest in three months
So you grow autos ? Whatever works for you man.

>cannabis-seeds-bank
i bought from them with no problems, thats why i posted it.

For a single plant? No
For like a decent grow op? Yeah, some feds kicked in the door at this place i was trimming at.

got it, mate.

will still check them all though.

cheers

Nah, just keep things low-key, don't tell anybody or do anything else stupid. They're not gonna care about someone's personal-use grow.

Are they? I haven't grown in years.

>OP here, any of you ever had troubles with the feds?
Im legal. But if youre doing it illegal keep it hush hush

I think so imho

were you there at the time? Yeah im not too worried one of the reasons im only growing 1. Im a cancer patient anyway im sure they wont mind

Lemme guess, you're onea them rollitup mooks. What the fuck do you care if someone's not running clones?

no auto, 24/7 shit ton of light for 3 weeks and then straight into flower for 9/10 weeks. Grow 16 at a time and stress train them abit for better yield.

why grow indica over sativa?

what technique is used to grow in op's picture?

i dont care. I wasted alot of time cloning so i just buy seeds now.
Clone away my friend i just dont have time right now.

Im a little confused here. You're saying time is money but youre wasting your time grwoing from seed every run. You are wasting a good month that could be used for cuttings.
>take cuts
>run them
>finish harvest
>replant cuttings and start vegging
and the cycle continues.

because indica generally are more bushlike, where as sativa grow talland skiny.

I think most people prefer indica. Also, it's easier to grow.

this coming from a fellow UK based user? Nah only gonna tell my 1 boi whos gonna hel

sativas thrive better outdoors and get too tall and skinny and take longer to flower.

seeds4freedotcom

Yeah dude they came in like a swat team, dogs and M4s vest and the like. we were all detained and paddy wagoned out.

This is not OP's picture, just a relevant picture for the thread

grower here
if you plan on doing indoor, keep in mind you will need 2 separate grow rooms, one veg and one flower. otherwise you will not be able to keep clones and mother plants going

but the highs are completely different or? and i want to get fucked up.. so id just grow sat

seed to harvest in three months? I couldnt do that with clones is what i am saying.

easiest way is to buy legal weed and find a seed, other than that bag seed is good but you dont always know which strain it is

i am only going to grow 1 personal plant for myself, i may grow another once ive used my harvest maybe

itll be in my shed so i can start small then it should be fine

Shit sorry bro, replied to the wrong post.

If you're in it for the money then yeah I guess do your thing.

say no more user glad to see you're not banged up

Shit, UK? People there weed crazy. "Skunk" lol. I saw an article yesterday telling people how to spot an illegal grow and to report it. I'd be extra careful.

I'm US in a legal state.

2 rooms will be needed to keep generation after generation alive and well forever

Change the lights to leds. Lower electric usage and way less heat to deal with

Seedsman.com insanely discreet package, seeds well-hidden.

no, electric costs money is the problem. time under lights = large electric bill = gotta produce as much weed as possible haha

Lol I’m 16 and I already have done one grow. 16 plants outdoors in my backyard, growing that good shit with my uncle. best summer ever...

...which is not what OP is planning on doing, so one room is plenty.

yeah haha shits strong here, same with the MDMA strongest in the world apparently lol.
Thanks for the words tho will bear that in mind

yeah we're not talking happy american summer with uncle larry, we're talking illegal discrete operations

>no, electric costs money is the problem. time under lights = large electric bill = gotta produce as much weed as possible haha
eh just depends how much light is being used with your grow. Thats the only downfall with indoor.

i was confused cos in the post he replied too i say 'i am only going to grow 1 plant' lol

>Lol I’m 16

For a small personal grow I'd use quantum board LEDs, they're among the most efficient grow lights available at the moment. For tent I'd use a homebox evolution. Ventilation; any acoustic inline fan, like Iso-max. Rhino filters for odor control. Coco coir and DTW with Advanced nutrients sensi Coco pH-perfect nutrients. You're all set.

Regards

Finnish grower on probation

yea its the balance with indoor, big light costs big money but grows big buds.

I dunno if you should start growing your own weed user, not taking that advice kinda shows how stupid you are already.

Oh and you could add some UV-B if you want, but it's up to you. Chitosan and triacontanol for boosters.

Much appreciated man.
Oh btw that seeds for free site isnt 100% free you gotta pay a decent shipping charge but they ship world wide.

Ps. I grew that sugar punch.t. Finnish grower.

Underage B&

that looks fucking awesome got any general tips that your average grower wouldnt know??
i've been growing year and a half now and it has been cool but that shit just looks straight from other planet my dude

My recommendation -- start reading here:
www growweedeasy com / basics

And the seedbank reviews:
www growweedeasy com / seeds

Site is based in US but it's mostly universal

Im sorry but because your post ended in 420 i cant take your post seriously

You can still produce bigger buds in a smaller room. If youre not doing a scrog method I would recommend.

Nah you just suck at growing if you cant grow with an LED.

Growing weed is expensive and fairly difficult, I say get a oldhead to help u out till u master the shit. Also tell no one.. my last partner almost got us raided twice and had a nigga tryna fuck us up for his bullshit so watch who knows and hide that smell too. 1 can filter maybe 2 depending on size