ITT: Things only found in America

ITT: Things only found in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXEemsZ88ks
thesun.co.uk/news/2803562/denmark-sniper-joanna-palani-anti-isis-kurdish-fighter-iraq-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=UBasdIOVY7c
liveleak.com/view?i=597_1452679537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> limit 10 per customer per visit

my fucking sides, I can't see them, because I eat 10 hamburgers

his Shitavious' cousin

Surely you mean "bigness" as in fatty fat fat.

sorry, wasnt american here

>underrated

mama mia

Freedom of Speech.

Sorry, that's nearly international.
the EU, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile, Mexico and many more also have freedom of speech.
So, something pertaining to free speech but is solely from the US would be "The smug self-satisfied belief that only we have the freedom of speech" - alas.

Muslims do this all the time dumbass. They are always teaching kids to fight.

>america
>good beer
Choose one

Not as a passtime though.
Also, nice trips.

>Be American:

>Go to school:
>get shot
>Go to church
>get shot
>Go to the movies:
>get shot
>Go to the club
>get shot
>Stay at home
>kid dies from eating Tide Pods

We've gotten a lot better over the years, our IPA's are fucking phenomenal. Just like our tech is far more superior to yours... which is why you pay is for it.

Why the Fuck did this make me laugh

Constant fear of other countries. USA is like buying a 4x4 and jacking it up to compensate, the country already works just fine, but they think they need to be A1+ at everything and everyone else is just waiting to come and take it.

NEWS FLASH: CHINA WILL, INEVITABLY, TAKE OVER YOUR GLOBAL POSITION BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOW JUMPED ONTO THE SAME PATH AS USA, ONLY THEY ARE BIGGER AND HAVE A MORE INDUSTRIOUS WORKFORCE.

nice try burger
most of the US beers still fucking shitty
it doesn't even come near to the worse german ones

>NEWS FLASH: MY COUNTRY WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO SHIT SO I'LL USE CHINA TO BEAT YOU.

I want to see this with a truck full of pigs

Actually there's some pretty nifty micro breweries in the US these days.
Also, not a yank.

I own 3 daisy lever action bb guns. No bully.

You'd really rather live in China than the USA?

I hope I see a Chinaman on Mars in my lifetime.

Yeah, you‘ve gotten better, all the ‚good‘ brands are still foreign origin though and the rest is proper watery shite.
Also germany is superior not only when it comes to beer, but also our tech is better.
Plus you‘re copying our politics from like 90 years ago you lazy faggots

>NEWS FLASH: CHINA WILL, INEVITABLY, TAKE OVER YOUR GLOBAL POSITION BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOW JUMPED ONTO THE SAME PATH AS USA, ONLY THEY ARE BIGGER AND HAVE A MORE INDUSTRIOUS WORKFORCE.

Not really a news flash, more like a reminder for the inevitable.

Monster-truck Mobility Scooter.

They think they do because they also believe that China will bring them their communist utopia. In reality they'll just be slaves of a Han-supremacist corporatist government with more communist overtones than actual communist policies.

>but also our tech is better.
Yep, that's why Sup Forums is hosted on german servers, and my computer uses a german cpu, and I love german overwatch, it's a great game.

You guys really do make great tech, because everyone on the planet uses it.

said no one ever

They obviously don't know about the HR policy of suicide nets...

Jesus, go easy on them... They came here to feel superior, not be shat all over.

Keep telling yourself that, amerifat.
And why the fuck would you play overwatch in the first place?

Suicide Nets? Explain.

Because it's amazing german tech of course

>Keep telling yourself that, amerifat.

Oh I will, because it's the truth. You really haven't done shit this century lol. You're far behind bro.

Fuck that, they will get shit allllll over

There are many servers around the world, many different kinds of chans - you'd know this if you spoke a second language, or a third.

But you don't, because you're lazy and smug and self-satisfied despite not deserving to be.
Your propaganda machine works wonders - it just doesn't work outside the US.

Says found not made you piece of shit.

Nets to catch jumpers at factories.

>TFW you live in VT
>most breweries per capita
>implying America has no good beer

Stay mad Europoors

What do you want on your Tombstone?

>it just doesn't work outside the US.
Our intel cpu's work pretty damn well outside the US.

What web browser do you use? OS? The whole fucking OSI model?

>you're lazy and smug and self-satisfied despite not deserving to be.
Now you're blatantly assuming shit because you lost an argument. So you're attacking me based on almost nothing that you know about me. Is that how you guys argue? Just make shit up based on almost nothing. Sounds hypocritical as fuck to me.

not conga

I knew life in China was shitty but thats fucking insane.

in other words, monopolies

Thanks to german scientists.

they will learn. too late, of course.

It's actually easier to get a 1080 Ti in shithole countries because of crypto shitters.

yep took a south african born Canadian to pull that one off too

Which are owned primarily by US shareholders, employee US citizens, and started in a US economy. But yea, capitalism is destined to have monopolies. No ism is perfect user.

she has part of the blame
typical white coalburner slut playing the victim role cus muh feminism

>Bitburger
yeah most German beer is better but you can't say the best murican beer is not even close to the worst German beer because Bitburger is pure liquid shit.

In his own words he said the "Greatest thing he ever did was come to the US"

Context - your propaganda doesn't work outside the US.
I know YOU buy your own press - that's what it's designed for.

>Now you're blatantly assuming shit because you lost an argument
What argument? I'm telling you things, this isn't a discussion, you can't discuss with the fanatically religious.

from a Belgian who commonly drinks amazing beer in thousand year old brewpubs- go fuck yourself you poser beer drinkers, pretending like you haven't lived a history of Budweiser before you finally manned up

>Thanks to german scientists.
They became american user, because it is a better country.

It‘s 2018. The first quarter is literally not even over yet. Plus whilst you elected an annoying orange as your president and gave a nobelprize to your last guy for being black, germany single handedly saved the eu, doubled the BIP, did plenty of research in environmental, medical and technological studies, actually showed some progress and even found out, that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don‘t reply to this post.
Now go and eat some hamburgers with deep fried shit or something idk

How are those immigrants doing?

Track. What kind of fucking retard names their kid "Track?"

I know that's what you believe, because that's what you're told since you're old enough to talk.
Via schools and media 24/7.
That's what makes you impossible to like, your smug self-satisfied air, based only on your lack of knowledge of the world.

>trashone

yea no doubt, the money is here. I moved my ass from my EU country to take your money, but I intend to move back once I've amassed enough.

its too bad you wont let him be president if he ever wanted it, I'd vote for Elon

Americans.

Things only found in the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXEemsZ88ks

thesun.co.uk/news/2803562/denmark-sniper-joanna-palani-anti-isis-kurdish-fighter-iraq-syria/

youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0

youtube.com/watch?v=UBasdIOVY7c

liveleak.com/view?i=597_1452679537

>What argument? I'm telling you things, this isn't a discussion, you can't discuss with the fanatically religious.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Yea, tell me again how I'm lazy and smug lol, when you don't know a fucking thing about me personally. You're hilarious user. Go on and "tell" me things. Tell me lies because it makes you feel good.

>“beer“
I‘d call it watered down piss, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
You do you, mate. You do you.

>its too bad you wont let him be president if he ever wanted it, I'd vote for Elon
Meh, I would he'd be better than the current one by far.

>That's what makes you impossible to like, your smug self-satisfied air, based only on your lack of knowledge of the world.
You don't have to like us user, just keep buying our shit so my company pool stays heated and I get free lunches.

>What web browser do you use? OS? The whole fucking OSI model?

things started in america that everyone around the world uses
keep paying us butthurt faggots
name one worldwide website that your country has so kindly contributed to the entire world?
because last time i checked
everyone in your country is constantly sucking that american dick dry with your constant and daily use of all our contributions to the world such as google, facebook, twitter, uber, youtube, wikipedia, reddit, Sup Forums, amazon, instagram, snapchat, APPLE AND ANDROID, windows, and ebay
keep sucking that american dick
feelsgoodman
ill be patiently waiting

>:^(

I rest my case.

>TFW someones g/f was stolen by a murican tourist

Whole cities, hell even states have been ruined by immigrants in the US.
We‘re actually doing pretty fine, how bout you?
Now go and listen to the bullshit Trump forcefeeds you

I'm American and I'll admit Baseball, while it might be fun to play casually with friends, is ass-stupid to watch.

Why even bother talking shit back when us Americans are living rent free in your head. It's sad

You haven't been to America in a while or ever have you? They've since owned the beer world... European brewers of the young gen have moved en masse to the US to start breweries because they find making european beer according to strict tradition so boring.
The Belgians have it down, I give them that. They were the first to experiment with the new style of American brewing too, you can finally find IPA's all over the continent thanks to Americans and belgians emulating their style.. Germans - you guys do gluehwein well, but your beer honestly reminds me of shitty US beer we used to drink over here.

To be fair, the government is supposed to break them up if they get too big. They don't. But that's the theory at least.

>t. i have never been outside of america

USA is like 20 years behind on everything, especially tech

Learn another language or two, search the internet in german, or spanish, or french, or mandarin, or finnish etc.
Don't read about yourself though, it'll break your heart.

America has way more craft beers than your flyover country. Go make me some waffles you faggot

America. Land of the free and home to the flat earth society.
You glorious fucking morons, you Never cease to amaze me