Sup Forums, what needs to happen next to make sure this never happens again?

Sup Forums, what needs to happen next to make sure this never happens again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_High_School_shooting
snopes.com/florida-high-school-shooter-dreamer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill all Muslims

Sell more guns.

Americans should all kill themselves.

Praise Nikolas he is a hero . He killed evil bullies

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

It will keep on happening. There are many more like him that will see this and act out what he did

Jealous Europoor

Create a prospering nation where acts of violence are the exception not the norm. This faggot could have gotten so much help before things ever got this far.

I only know that a guy killed 14 people in a Florida Boca Raton HS on Valentines day.

I'd like to know more, but I don't want to skim through all the propaganda from all the MSM news sources.

Got a decent link?

Joaquin Phoenix?

Just pray and think about it. If we just keep thinking and praying, it should eventually do the trick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_High_School_shooting

>Sup Forums, what needs to happen next to make sure this never happens again?
Keep the families in our thoughts and prayers

Build a wall.

ban violent videogames

Kek

break his pelvis with a sledgehammer, publicly, and leave him to die of his wounds like an animal

Ban public schools
Start treating or killing your mentally ill

no

This wasn't an issue until America embraced homosexuality, now the entire world is going to shit.

Yeah. What have Americans done for us lately?

this kek

I like the way you think, user

Thumbs down from all accounts

If the Second Amendment is sacred so is the Eighth Amendment.

looks like Matt Dillon and Sean William Scott's love child.

le 56% face

This

I've been thinking so hard about this shit. My thoughts are almost overwhelming right now.

All weirdos, should be removed from the genepool.

Down with this sort of thing!

Death squads, targeting autistic misfits.

Have sex with him

Can we please finally kill all white people? We could also finally achieve world peace with no more wars.

its what the President did!! so if thats all we do too then surely following the lead of our Commander in Chief is all we gotta do. wow very presidential of ourselves if i say so. ooh so proud of ourselves

Listen to his right wing faggotry, then suck his dick.

Why don't we find kids like this and train them to become insurgence and kill squads against our enemies?

This faggot doesn't count as White.

I am not convinced that Tr*mp prays or thinks about anything.

All OP's everywhere, at once, have to stop being faggots

This site would be empty if that happened

Checked

He's a spic who killed a bunch of white kids

>bait
I'll take it.

You faggots better enjoy the Jews and Muslims warring for eternity and starting a global nuclear winter. The US is the only thing preventing that. If the US said go ahead, Israel would go ahead. Not to mention the extremist problems you have. You're either a shitskin or a nigger, so neither one would be better off.

I can actually physically feel Lord Trump's thoughts and prayers. Our Dear Leader's capacity for thinking and praying is beyond anything any of us can even comprehend.

Right now I'm just going to let his thoughts and prayers wash over me.

Mandatory eyebrow plucking

We have to be more willing to call out the loser/edgy/bullied fag kids who go to school and post suspect shit online.
We need to be more diligent in calling out mental illness and reporting the mentally deficient to authorities.

Authorities, in turn, need the legal power to take these loser autistics and have them undergo involuntary psychiatric evaluations.

Family members of the mentally deficient will take any measure to protect them, even if they are potential dangers. We need an unbiased group to take these potential threats and deal with them accordingly.

He’ll get a lot more plucked in prison by some big niggers

Whats up MR addelson.
or CIA NIGGER

No. That pun just fell flat

>propaganda from all the MSM

So you want an article that says that it was not some MAGA hat wearing, gun obsessed outcast who could easily obtain a gun due to a lack of gun control, but an illegal immigrant Antifa activist that could have been stopped if we would require teachers to be armed and trained in armed combat?

> I can actually physically feel Lord Trump's thoughts and prayers. Our Dear Leader's capacity for thinking and praying is beyond anything any of us can even comprehend.

> Right now I'm just going to let his thoughts and prayers wash over me.

> I can actually physically feel Lord Trump's thoughts and prayers.
Oh my Lord please do mentor me Im in desperate need for the GODMAN trumps holy immaculate wisdom washing over my meager flesh

Retard
This person has a nanochip in his brain.
This was yet another government perpetrated slaughter, but dumb fascists like you want to give the state even more power

this would be so very obviously abused its not even funny

Mr Adelson? Who?

Realistically, the FBI had this guy on watch. If they had the expanded authority to grab him and make him undergo psychoanalysis, this could have been prevented.

Why do you hate mug shots?

>Oh my Lord please do mentor me Im in desperate need for the GODMAN trumps holy immaculate wisdom washing over my meager flesh

YFW this was Melanie's wedding vows

idk abt the nanochip (possible tru (likely)) but ye u right

I imagine you'd prefer this option over having your guns taken away or the 2nd Am. repealed.

Dealing with the mentally deficient and the mental health crisis is the only other reasonable option.

How some laws that force some people to produce a legitimate reason for wanting to buy firearm or any firearm thats not a shotgun or a bolt-action hunting rifle? And a buyback program.

"Watch"? Interaction is more like it. He obviously and clearly had a nanochip in his brain. Obviously another government influenced slaughter

ur probably afraid that they will take you, autistic fag

they need to keep an eye on people who post multiple gun pics on sm with a lot of aggression or kills animals without reason

Lots of hopes and prayers.

People don’t have to be sorry for their 2nd amendment rights. We all have the right to own assault rifles, but the mentally deranged should not have the right to own a gun. How do you discern between who should and shouldn’t?

What caused a mental health crisis, as you say? 4 billion years of evolution and now you need pills to make your brain work?
Go jerk off in a tree.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about

this is the subtle propaganda Big Gov spreads everywhere

yea increase theyre strength so they can more easily enslave us and control our freedoms thats def gonna work nice 1

I fucking love that people actually give a shit about people dying now. Fucking awesome!..... but fucking wait what was that thing Murica did not to long ago. Fuck that’s right we cut aid funding to 1.5 starving nigger. No one gave a fuck then. Glad they do now. Oh how bought that funding in Syria that we cut in half. Or the 10000 fucking thousand fucking sand niggers that died in Afghanistan in 2017. That answer is and alway we be! No one gives a fuck! And no one gives a Fuck that 17 fucking kids die at a fucking school. That shit happens everyfuckingday. So get fuck all who think they do give a fuck. Because I know you are just sitting there jacking your dicks to dead shit just like every fucking rekt thread. FUCK!

Sorry 1.5 million nuggers.

I don't need pills to make my brain work, but there are a lot of fags out there that do. You can't deny it.
We need to keep those freaks on close watch to make sure they're not endangering the mentally fit.

Beat the shit out of your shitty kids so they stop bullying

Niggers

Yeah. Exactly. We need to isolate people even further. We need to make them more afraid of being themselves. We need to call them out when they don't fit in and make them even more miserable. Fuck a healthy society. Fuck helping others instead of discriminating against them. Let's police each other until we all go insane and kill each other in a final glorious outburst of the dissociation of ourselves from our nature and fellow humans.

I can't understand how you can be so fucked up. You're on a board that lives off of gore, sexualisation, trolling, harsh insults and a general lack of emotion. It fits perfectly into todays world. People like this shooter are a result of that. One could say that we deserve tragedies like this.

u r an idiot lmfao damn

I'm on a fucking list with red flags on my name.
All because I WROTE in a notebook. That's all. The kid has a nanochip in his brain, but dumbfucks like you want to give more power to the state

Stop letting DACA children in. Nikolas Cruz, a Cuban was a DACA kid.

Hey niggers, its going to happen again. You can prevent this shit. What you niggas CAN do is learn how to stay safe during these situations.

Avoid Deny Defend, motherfuckers.

Avoid the fuckers.

Deny the fuckers access to you.

Defend yourself to the best of your fedora-sporting, katana collectin weaboo skills can help you.

High school hotties MUST SLEEP WITH big eared awkward kids.

Are you insane? What did you do to help save a life? Nothing, I'm pretty sure.

tf r u tryn 2 say

nuclear annihilation

Not really. You're just stupid and I need a gun to protect myself from you.
And if you got exposed to a psychiatrist, they would not so humbly disagree with you about your needing pills to make your brain work

Sorry I don’t wear a Fucking cape and not a fucking super hero. So the answer is Fucking nothing. Just like everyone else you fucking retard

Yep, you're insane.

Sell more guns, that one never fails.

If "being themselves" is being a mentally ill, bipolar, suicidal weakling, then they most definitely deserve further analysis and possible institutionalization.

In today's day and age, nobody should be fully trusted. We need to police ourselves to keep our society filled with only the most mentally stable and fit. People who are rational. Not wildcards.

This is a good start user but you missed some steps. After a few years of combat training I do the following:

Declare. Avoid. Deny. Defend. Yearn.

Declare your attitudes toward these fuckers proudly to not appear a pussy.

Avoid the fuckers.

Deny the fuckers access to you.

Defend yourself to the best of your ability.

Yearn to increase those same abilities.

I live my life like this. Whenever something fucked is about to go down I silently say this acronym to myself.

snopes.com/florida-high-school-shooter-dreamer/

Nothing crule or unsual about doing that to spee killers.

Can you make sure nikola and this guy meet?

What do you think these two would talk about?

I encourage you to buy a gun. Every American should be trained in gun safety, and you're doing yourself and those around you a disservice if you aren't.

And you're sounding awful defensive. Afraid that they'd snatch you up on their first round of the Autistic Roundup?

How many dicks would fit in his ears before they were crammed shut

Oops I’m sorry. Are you fucking Jesus and you’ve come to save my nonexistent soul? Fuck then I’m so sorry sir please let it be known that I’ve just given all my money to the Mexican kid down the road all my money named Jesus in your honor oh lord. Oh wait. Go fuck yourself.

Correct, but he didn't allow his victims the relief of the 8th Amendment.

What needs to stop is the glorification of mass murderers. It's simply a cheap and easy way for 15 mins of fame.

>The us
>controlling jewland
>ever
Shiggy

Mandatory government assigned gf

Say it with me "WHITE, RIGHT-WING TERRORISM" The kid was a fucking white nationalist.

he isn't even white