So there was a mass shooting AGAIN in a school this time, seriously another school shooting

So there was a mass shooting AGAIN in a school this time, seriously another school shooting...

Sup Forums you guys are smart. When is the US going to STEP UP AND BAN THESE FUCKING GUNS.
SERIOUSLY.... there are SO many fucking SHOOTINGS done with fucking assault weapons. We just need to ban ALL guns then we will be free from this fucking mess. Wouldn't you feel a lot safer knowing that there are no people walking around with FUCKING GUNS? There won't be any fucking bad guys going around shooting people (especially SCHOOL CHILDREN) if we just fucking ban these guns...

For example.... look at the picture... who NEEDS an assault rifle (AR15) like the one in the picture? It isn't needed by anyone for any reason. Look at the fucking thing. Disgusting.

Dude i agree.. its insane that we let people walk around with these just on the street. every gun should be banned. expecially the ar15 in the picture ( also known as the ghost gun cus it turns people into ghosts )

OP is a fag nice bait buddy

Ya like banning things have worked. We have banned drugs but yet that's a huge problem. And when did bad guys follow laws?

if you play along i will buy you a candy :)

How the fuck is being concerned for your countries future fucking bait? Literally there are crazy people killing people every day using assault rifles and other assault weapons.

WEEE WOOO WEEE WOO WE FOUND A NEWFAG!

Prohibition and war on drugs.

I bet you're a eurofag who doesn't know jack shit about the US other than what the news tells you.

You just got baited hard newfag.

Europe banned guns, and this is what happened.

do you have actual autism?

>assault weapons
KEK well copied from the Soros Guide to Shilldom. It is a rifle, pure and simple, pull the trigger and only one round is fired you ignorant liberal cuck. At least try and appear educated

At least there's 7.6 billion of us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FUCK YOU AND YOUR IDEOLOGY.

A lot of guns used in crim are against the law. The people who follow the law should not get punished and AR-15 is a common platform for many to build hunting guns off of. Also if the IS did ban guns don’t you think people would still get them illegally. And if you tighten gun laws the criminal most likely going to follow them because y would they they are already breaking the law by shooting people

baited.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

US sorry typo

>We just need to ban ALL guns then we will be free from this fucking mess

That won't do shit. The number of ways to kill people en mass is endless, but nice try, sporto.

Yeah because that's how we stopped people from doing guns

The vast majority of shootings are done with guns other than rifles. Rifles of ALL types per the latest FBI crime stats accounted for .03% of all firearm homicides, If you go "assault rifles" which is a made up term, then you are at .00775% of all firearm homicides.

I'll let you whine while I keep my Semi-Auto sporters thank you

want to ban this to or nah? why/why not?

Good, they killed a lot of bad people due to it!

cars can kill people but most of the time when people are driving, they don't kill anyone. alcohol can also kill people, but if drink responsibly, then no problemo. once you mix the two, bad shit happens

back under your bridge troll, and couldn't you find a bigger picture of a firearm you know nothing about? here, try mine on for size

Disgusting.

kek, forget to call dubs

>So there was a mass shooting AGAIN in a school this time, seriously another school shooting...

Look you liberal faggots!! Stop murdering children in an attempt to do away with the 2nd Amendment!!!!!!

Should be heavily regulated but that hunting rifle doesn't kill as many people as assault rifles so it shouldn't be totally banned

I'm American. No one gives a shit about the shooting anymore. But it's all over the news

they are literally the same thing. "assault rifles" just have scary looking plastic parts.

Kek, nice bait.

Oh and assault rifles are heavily restricted from the general public at large and an AR-15 is a civilian model and only fires one round at a time so it is therefore a normal rifle and not an assault rifle.

>Sup Forums you guys are smart.

so these are fine cause they like are good and stuff in your opinion user?

if you need an AR-15 to kill a deer you aren't a hunter you're a rodeo clown.

AR does not = 'assault rifle'. Assault rifles have a selector switch for full auto.

Maybe we should hand in our guns and let refugees in to rape our women.....

oh wow, so one shot deer kills with a rifle that in alot of states is NOT considered high power enough to kill deer makes one a clown?

Dictionary fucking definition:

Assault Rifle
as·sault ri·fle
noun
a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.

Rifle:
ri·fle1
ˈrīfəl/Submit
noun
noun: rifle; plural noun: rifles
a gun, especially one fired from shoulder level, having a long spirally grooved barrel intended to make a bullet spin and thereby have greater accuracy over a long distance.

Thats a Pellet gun you retard.

what about the percentage of killings in:
- sandyhook shooting
- vegas shooting
- texas church shooting
- florida school shooting

?

I'll give you a hint: starts with 1, ends with 00.

baited.

how is a single-round rifle the same thing as a magazine-fed semiautomatic?

>automatic
>designed for infantry use
You need to educate yourself there guy.

None of those you listed was 100% or even much past 50% the majority of casualties was always wounded not dead in all your examples

police kill more citizens than spree shooters do.

ban police weapons.

Fucking retarded Americans. Every single one of you has to accept the fact that weapons are only allowed in the U.S because of tradition and history. Not because it's actually better.

Consult the dictionary and bitch at it, I just grabbed the dictionary definitions.

Also, fuck this thread, its fucking bait you retards.

If nobody’s walking around with FUCKING GUNS, how exactly do you propose taking mine away? I’m armed and you’re not.

You do know it’s not the guns, though, right? Deep down you know. Every single one of these mass shooters had a mental illness and was on anti-depressants.

And almost all of them were registered Democrats, but let’s not talk about that.

If you can't hit the deer with your first 29 shots then yeah, i'd say you're a fucking clonw.

oh I know it's bait, but it's fun to reply lol

>registered Democrat
>belonged to a Florida militia

The argument was about how often rifles are used for killings. 100% of those killed were killed with rifles. Stop changing the subject.

more people have died from the flu this season than all the mass shootings combined....

Stop acting like a couple hundred people a year dying from some psycho is a reason to rob hundreds of millions of peoples of thier rights.

>Florida Militia
Choose one.

>Oh shit! Better not put myself on the list.

Dumbass. AR15 is not automatic. Infantry uses weapons with a selector switch for full auto/3 rd burst/semi (at least they used to). AR doesn't even stand for assault rifle you retard. You should understand what the words in the dictionary mean before you go waving it around like a sperglord.

>implying that gun trafficking isnt real
>kek
>sounds angry about it
>kek

I just thought about it. Why do we sell semi-automatic guns to citizens. Guns are so citizens can protect themselves so why would i need a fucking AK-47?

that picture is not a "single-round" rifle. It can be fed with clips or magazines. You're a god damned idiot.

>Texas church shooting
>stopped by ex NRA instructor... with an AR
wrecked

I don't think you understand what I meant.
I grabbed the definitions to prove that an AR-15 isn't a fucking assault rifle. I own two and I know they don't have a full auto mode.

Shut up. IF the price of our great American Freedom, which no other nation on Earth has anything nearly as good as, is a few dead children every month or two, well, that's a bargain. Who wants to give up their guns to have a nerf covered existence? And let's be real here, the odds of anyone I know ever getting hurt are infinitesimally small, so it's not worth it. There are more deaths from youth sports in a year, we aren't protesting those, and more deaths from drunk driving, but we know how banning alcohol worked out.

most hunting occurances end with one shot, occasionally two to put a suffering animal out of it's misery. Where an AR 15 is adequate for hunting it excels........ put the cock back in your mouth before you hurt yourself on topics you know nothing about, I know nothing about whatever dildos you ram up your ass so it is not right for me to try and legislate that either.

oh you just thought of it? Just came out from your rock?

Convenient that you left out VT even though it would have ranked 2nd highest in casualties on your list there.

It's beautiful. I'm considering purchasing one specifically to commemorate this occasion.

Nigger, I could give that to a four year old with no dent on my conscience. There's no regulation on those things now.

It's funny how you always change the subject with some terminology argument.

AR-15 is classified as an assault rifle.
AR-15 is semi-automatic.
Semi-automatic and fully-automatic are both subclasses of automatic weapon.
Semi-automatic weapons can be converted to fully-automatic weapons with cheap parts.

Now stop changing the subject.

and the FBI says yearly only .03% of those killed by firearms were killed by rifles. Your argument is a sham, it's like saying in hammer related blunt object murders 100% were killed by hammers......... no shit asswipe

My bad. Sorry for calling you a dumbass. You may still be a sperglord tho.

nice guns, user. what are they?

>assault weapons
Define that word for me please.

>omg when are guns gonnna be banned im so beta
why dont you spend a good 30 minutes educating yourself on why that hasnt happened yet? than at least you will be 30 minutes more educated than everyone else thats going to reply in this thread thinking the same thing

Oh, look, a sheeple who doesn't understand what WROL means.

Should the 13 colonies have been restricted to muzzle loading pistols? You gonna need equal arms to keep daddy gubment in check, boy.

Now THIS is a fucking self defense gun.
Way better than an automatic, guaranteed to blow of someone's knee cap.

please tell me how your country has contributed to the world more than america
then why do ALL nations of our world suck our dick everyday
name one worldwide website that your country has so kindly contributed to the entire world?
because last time i checked
everyone in your country is constantly sucking that american dick dry with your constant and daily use of all our contributions to the world such as google, facebook, twitter, uber, youtube, wikipedia, reddit, Sup Forums, amazon, instagram, snapchat, APPLE AND ANDROID, windows, and ebay
keep sucking that american dick
feelsgoodman
ill be patiently waiting

If you're such a fucking pro with your "one shot" clean kills, then why do you need the 30 round mag, exactly?

Oh right it's because you're a gun clown, not a hunter.

jesus christ, at least post a smith or a ruger if you're gonna make that stupid argument.

>clonw.
Go back to school, you fucking autist.

OP Here. You literally replied to 2 of my posts... On my own thread. OP gets baited by own thread? 2018

L to R, AP4 I bought back in 08, middle and left Spikes lower based AR's I built, bottom 300blk upper and SAR-1 ak style rifle, in the case Ti-Rant 45 suppressor

SHU- THE FUCK UP YOU FAG.

If you wanted to kill someone would you need a gun?, no...just the urge to kill, we all talk about gun bans but not the shit that is wrong with the person who did it, mental health needs and so forth. Quick Q and A for you?
Option 1: someone breaks into my home and I shoot and kill them
-or-
Option 2: someone breaks into my home and I begin slashing at them with a sharp blade of some type
lets say your the thief that broke into my home, what would you prefer? Death quickly?, or bleeding like a stuck pig on my carpet?

Who uses a single shot rifle to hunt with? Not exactly easy to find one that utilises a capable hunting cartridge...

Most bolt-action rifles are magazine fed....

>Sup Forums you guys are smart
>Sup Forums
>smart
ok now I know you're trolling lol

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!!!!
YOU'LL GET MY GUNS WHEN YOU PRY THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS...and not a second sooner.
In this day and age when we have a megalomaniac,narcissist running shit.
Think "Red Dawn" (the 1980s one with Patrick Swazye)
Russia will arm and antagonize some south american shitholes into banding together and attacking the US. then when we finish them off...Russia will drop in...
And even if that don't happen...then the US Alphabet agencies will get too big for their britches and masses of American Patriots will crucsh them and throw them all out of office

are the ar-based ones ghosted? or did you buy the rifled barrel?

STOP REPLYING TO THESE KIKE SHILL THREADS PLEASE

You two retards need to go bow hunting and not in a tree stand bow hunting.

What's insane is how many of you retards don't understand that an AR-15 is not an assault rifle. That's what's insane. This coming from a fucking liberal.

>When are they going to ban guns

Never...now fuck off, dumbass.

Mental illness is the problem, not the guns.

But just because you deserved to be pwned. How many people have died due to the 2nd Amendment vs. how many people have died due to NOT having the right to bear arms.

The former is in the hundreds...the later is in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.

So shut your face you emotional dweeb.

yeah if you make a law nutjobs will just give up

shut the fuck up

The subject is mass shootings, not every backwoods moron who shoots his buddy in the face.

>you always change the subject with some terminology argument.
>followed by the weakest (and blatantly wrong) terminology argument ever.

ARs aren't assault rifles, friend. What is your personal definition of the term Assault Rifle? Because, to everyone who's actually knowledgeable about guns, it's a rifle with a selector switch capable of firing multiple rounds with one pull of the trigger.

So, what is your definition of Assault Rifle?

good point, man. real good point. you really nailed it.