Nikolas Cruz is the 2018 Adam Lanza...

Nikolas Cruz is the 2018 Adam Lanza. More leftist propaganda to divide the masses and try to create more laws against assault rifles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-history-of-white-supremacy-in-america-w498334
theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1823016659
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up, you ignorant piece of shit.

says the certifiable ignorant piece of shit

Adam lanza was a pimp!

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Except this kid's a white supremacist.

greatb8m8

>Puerto Rican
>white supremist
Something just ain’t quite right...
Can’t put my finger on it...

What's up with conspiracy nuts finding the grainiest, low quality, most pixelated images imaginable?

You'd be surprised at the number of ethnicities that are deemed 'white' in America.

yeah, I remember that.. after Adam Lanza they went and banned AR15s.

oh, wait. They didn't.

lol

>I'M FUCKING WHITE

Lol "latins/Hispanic" is a fabricated archetype. Latin is like saying American. Latin can be white, black, native American, Asian, mixed, whatever.

Yes, you can be puertorican and a white supremecist.

He’s adopted. Also his adoptive dad was Cuban. What’s more he’s a redhead with green eyes and FAS. So he’s basically Irish

Well most white supremists don’t consider Mexicans/Cubans/Puerto Ricans/Spaniards to be white.
Not saying they aren’t Caucasian, I am saying that white supremists don’t.
As such, don’t know why they’d allow that kid in their white sheet club.

Because he’s white. His adoptive dad who’s dead wasn’t.

i took cringy pictures with airsoft guns in middle school

>Well most white supremists don’t consider Mexicans/Cubans/Puerto Ricans/Spaniards to be white.
You know this because?
>Not saying they aren’t Caucasian, I am saying that white supremists don’t.
No one said that.
>As such, don’t know why they’d allow that kid in their white sheet club.
You still think the one drop rule is in effect somewhere?
Use your generalized racism and see that he 'looks' white.

No, he’s Puerto Rican. His adopted dad was Cuban.

the sandy hook thing didn't work for them, so the government is trying again kek

wow this is surprising (not) the right is nuts

i did too but instead of a gun it was a gutiar

work for them? like the 1000odd other school shootings and spree shootings down the years? If (((they))) really want gun control this bad, and being the all powerful, evil ultra cabal deep state and shit, why don't they just enact gun control?

i see the government shills are glad to have a job again

>You know this because?
I can read.
rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-history-of-white-supremacy-in-america-w498334
>no one said that
Reporters and white supremists/nationalists have.
>see that he looks white
Last name: Cruz. Know many white folks named Cruz?

Do we know if this guy is a "Dreamer" and DACA kid?

yeah he's a left wing Mexican DACA nutjob fucktard

>link to LOL WEEDLMAO: the magazine

>teh deep state is all powerful
>hillary can kill without impunity
>cannot get elected president tho lol
>cant even enact gun control derp
>m-muh kike illuminati

a-also a gommunist antifa transfluid gay nigger right?

kys kike cuck shill kEk

Its the price of living in a big city

1000 times more likely it would be the gun profiteers trying to drum up business. Remington just went belly up, because with a right wing government, people are feeling too secure in their ability to get guns. Events like this make people worry that a new law is in the pipe and they start panic-buying. Nothing drums up sales like dead kids.

Of course that 1000x more likely scenario is still unlikely compared to the likelihood that this shit just happens. In a country with millions of horemone addled kids packed into schools five days a week and crazy easy access to guns, what's the chance that on a given day one of those millions might get a gun and use it?

PART
AND
PARCEL

>using a leftist publication isn’t a source
>using a right wing publication isn't a source
So no matter who says it or what it is, unless it fits your narrative it’s not valid.

>on Sup Forums
>not expecting this to happen
kek

>Propaganda
Fuckin retard can't handle facts. I honestly don't care about gun control in America. Hope you retards end up in total chaos and finally die.
>Meanwhile me enjoying school shooting memes in europe

I expected it. Just pointing out how much of a hypocritical faggot people are.

Puerto Rican Isn’t even an ethnicity, but he’s a redhead with freckles and green eyes.

No. He was not. He was adopted by American citizens after being born in the states.

He’s adopted. Also Spanish ones, yes.

Cruz is a european surname

Is that a picture of Trump negotiating with Mexico about the wall?

A Spanish one. It means cross.

yeah, Spain is in Europe, right?

Most Puerto Ricans are descended from Spaniards mixed with the native Indians there. They have a Hispanic/Latin background - and since Spain is considered part of the Caucasian ethnicity, technically they are white.
However, because brown skin white supremicists hate them just like blacks.

(Check ‘em!)

people like you make me hate the right, and if guns get banned I won't care (because I'll know people like you are pissing their pants angry) :)

Guns won't be banned though. A lot of time will be wasted trying to ban guns and doing nothing else.

You're why shitkickers like this fucker shoot up schools. I wouldn't doubt it if you're next to shoot one up.

nice try Sup Forumslard, but it seems kinda far fetched that the guy was actually a communist jihadi muslim, just saying.

Nicholas Cruz used to tongue my asshole. I never thought he could do something like this. One time I farted and permanently made him cross eyed.

>Guns won't be banned though. A lot of time will be wasted trying to ban guns and doing nothing else.
true. And a week from now, there's gonna be another spree shooting.

Would you just kill yourself already? Every fucking shooting you retards show up. It's been years and years and guns are more present than ever. The liberal cucks aren't doing this to get your guns. Fuck off already.

not him, maybe you should actually read the posts.

>assault rifles

Please explain to me what you think constitutes an "assault rifle".

You can try to tell them. But they won't be able to accept it.

ha! I'm older than this fgt

OMG WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT BABY KILLING ASSAULT RIFLE ON HERE?!
OMG IT JUST KILLED SOMEONE SOMEWHERE I JUST KNOW IT! YOU JUST MURDERED SOMEONE WITH YOUR IMAGE! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!

Ability to quickly acquire targets while standing and comfortably fire rapidly. So a pistol grip is a starting point. Another thing is ammo type. .223 is too large for small game but too small for deer. It’s perfect for humans. We go down easier than deer.

Is this from the onion?

see it in action!

theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1823016659

That would encompass every semi auto, the '94 AWB didn't even go that far. Also, you can hunt hogs with a good soft point .223.

this guy is white.

It's from Nodisinfo.com. The guy is bat shit insane.

the fbi let it happen

You can, but it’s torturing them unless you’re an amazing shot. Move up to .45

see you in next school shooting in 2 weeks.

Two whole weeks?

Niggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggers

What’s the point of disinformation? It was trollollolish a few years ago, but it was just to troll. Now it’s just plain stupid.
>not everyone here actually thinks that
>but many people will read it and believe it
>only a fool believes the factuality that comes from the jokes

According to CNN Obama is white.

I'd just like to point out that the amount of Blacked threads and other black cuck shit has gone down, not the threads just in general but specifically them being started. It makes me think anti gun people, or at least the ones that start the threads, are the same that make the blacked and cuck threads.
Is it possible they're related? And maybe, if you're willing to step out on a limb with me, maybe the people that start both threads, are now being paid to start anti gun threads.

Just something to think about, please share thoughts if you feel strongly about something related

And a Trump supporter.

Hes adopted and was a Nazi. Like you are a filthy Nazi, making excuses for the childmurderer, whenever you can.

Really? because that pic has no face shown and there are clear pics of the shooter at an antifa rally..

British fag here.
In 1984 we had the Dunblaine massacre. Afterwards we began to heavily legislate firearms. We haven’t had a school shooting since. Now, you American fuckers are too far gone. You couldn’t even legislate your way out of your out of control gun problem. If I was an American, I would get a conceal and carry permit, because it doesn’t make any fucking sense to walk around without a gun when Everyman and his dog could be packing.

Back to Sup Forums you go.
This is Sup Forums b. I sincerely doubt the ‘establishment’ would even bother.

seeits been proven

Still, don't you find it the least bit odd?also never been to /his/ somewhat of a newfag

Adopted by a white family. His last name is Cruz.
Why are you such a pedophilic piece of shit who enjoys killing underage hookers?

I love how Sup Forums in general makes fun of the left as if the right if any better. Both parties are cancer on society.

Build a wall around Florida.

I don't find it odd because gun debate troll threads garner enough replies to bury most other shitposts. I watched a Logs thread die in a few minutes due to the influx. Not to mention thread creations have been skyrocketing since the shooting as they always do after these events.
But whatever. If deep government thinks they can brainwash the couple thousand max user base filled with minority hating and typically right leaning 12-35 year old white males, I say let them go for it. No one in their right mind has ever taken this site seriously so it seems fruitless to "silence or suppress" people making far fetched claims of mass collusion.

stfu poopoo head

i lie poop

adam lanza and his mom were massive far right republican gun nuts.

nikolas is in photos wearing trump hats.

kys alt-right, we're going to ban guns you fat freaks :)