/brit/

kurva anyátok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccBDu4ZARIo
theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/27/qantas-direct-uk-australia-flights-london-perth-launch
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/shots-fired-munich-subway-station-police-check-48000118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

using a hairdryer to keep myself warm and blow it on my nuts because it feels nice

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

we dem boyz!!!

calcified.

Wish me da got me into hurling as a child
Mise

i was always the first to finish the exams

they put me into the smart classes and i was earning college credits by the 10th grade

then i stopped caring and gave up on life

there's probably a lot of rich upper class families that had one disabled kid later in life and pump a bunch of money into them and their schooling to sort them out
have a cousin who's at least 10-15 years younger than me despite his mum being a year older than mine. has a lot of behavioural issues and his parents insist on him going to this really prestigious grammar school. wouldn't be surprised if they lump him in with the tards

Who /literallygeniusbutlazy/ here?

get him janny

Was a wee genius as a boy, then it all went to me head, stopped revising and winged me exams hungover as fuck. Got loads of happy memories though haha

HEY HEY HO HO

DESE RACISS COPS HAS GOT TA GO

baz lurman

*raises paw*

market is up this morning

Me

That's true.
I know a family who sent their dyslexic daughter to an expensive independent school, but the smart daughter to a random state school.

dunno though, im still at a loss at how private school twats do so well.

i played for Down U-21s back in the day

god we were awful. i still couldn't make it to senior.

and

getting VERY annoyed by these early threads

Wish there was sports clubs for lads that have never played it but want to get into it without getting slaughtered. Reckon I'd be good at it with some training

hurling is shite you just get battered
gaa is better to play

What happens in Scotland?

bagpipe

i want to join a cricket club lads

something to do on sunday mornings.

bit of the ol' bat and ball + drinking ale + reading books whilst your team mates are out there scoring amateurish centuries.

think it's just the type of parents that send their children there and the atmosphere. any kid whose parents pay for schooling is expected to do well by their parents and there's a general atmosphere of good grades you feel you should work towards

in this situation as a footylad, joined a few weeks ago at the lowest division and everyone is incredibly good

REBUILD HADRIANS WALL AND MAKE THE ANGLELS PAY FOR IT

arousing

still bloated from last nights chipper i see haha waheyy

is there anything worse than people who have dogs they can't really control?

>you just get battered
Aye looks like good craic though and sure any contact sport ye get battered aswell
>gaa is better
I was shite at soccer though, and all the gaa lads are bastards anyway

niggers

unironically cannot fathom being bad at footy

have been playing since i could walk, don't ever remember a time where i didnt have a feel for the ball
must be mad to be a literal beginner and constantly just toe punt it and not be able to control it at all
actually fascinating

What the fuck is this guys?
Are you stealing our memes?
Do you have autism?

all memes belong to /brit/

fuck off you primitive fuck

>don't ever remember a time where i didnt have a feel for the ball
bit gay

worst thread of all time

soccer is for gay nerds and girls who were too soft for real sports

grow up

>soccer
fuck off yank

t. gay nerds

I was speaking to the brits you fucking kraut.

So? Explain yourselves.

Some yank 'family friends' sent us framed pictures of themselves as a gift

What the fuck, is this an American thing?

How come most English speaking countries use the dumb yankified version

Examples:
>mom
>chips (crisps)
>soccer

Feeling hungry all of a sudden

lmao youre from hungary do you want a fucking sandwich

they don't know any better

tired of repeat editions. stop it.

america is the most dominant important powerful country that speaks english

Name one country other than the US and Canada who use 'mom'

Yeah

did she get a batty implanted on her belly

I thought those were mostly Irish terms?

Holy shit you have internet in the mesoamerican jungle? Are you swinging from vines like Tarzan with a laptop in your other hand?

youtube.com/watch?v=ccBDu4ZARIo

choon lards

American Samoa

magyarul beszéljetek vagy mi a fasz van, eltévedtem?

>ottoman rape baby mocking literally any country

>American Samoa
That isn't a country you fucking retard.
Dear god have mercy on these idiots ITT.

Genuinely looks like a cartoon character.

>our memes
>autism
Mate, think you might have the autism

DED

>Are you swinging from vines like Tarzan with a laptop in your other hand?

better than swinging from the shoelace you tied to the rusty pipe on the ceiling of your bedroom in your soviet block flat while your fat babushka head towel wearing mother shoots up krokodil in the only other room of your apartment you disgusting eastern rape baby

We lost to a global superpower who still couldnt conquer us completely but you lost to fucking Emus, so you should keep your mouth shut I guess.

I legit naturally say soccer after working in Australia in gambling companies )football means either AFL, league or union there but hardly ever football) and whenever I say it to a fellow Brit I cringe at myself.

we say soccer because we already have our own football
we dont say mom or chips though

He's Costa Rican

>comfy country
>nice girls
>nice life

He's Hungarian
>YOU EAT GOULASH. BEST FOOD
>hey hey pay policeman bag of rice for use permit of car
>euro-arab, euro-russia bufferzone bitch for years

Yeah I'll go with the mesoamerican jungle mate

I didn't open my mouth, I'm typing you dumb cunt

Holy shit do you know what is a bedroom?
I thought mud huts are single room buildings?
And why are you so mad? Is this topic a bit frustrating for you?

theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/27/qantas-direct-uk-australia-flights-london-perth-launch

Next year I will be able to take direct UK-Aus flights with no stop and it will cost £1000 return fare

I am mad because I do not swing on vines and because your country sucks.

Here is our beautiful church in Cartago that I went to today

>it didn't happen because of lack of funding
>they tried the same thing in switzerland
>the muslims just waited for the next rain or snow to cleanse the ground (?!)

>being a cunt to other people fails once again

alri

this was very weak my man

holding the line alone for centuries while the west jerked off != bufferzone
also as a brit you really shouldnt insult other countries' kitchen lol

>He's from Auckland
Mate, have a fucking word.

>the average hungarian works for less than 3 hours a day and only spends 4 minutes being interracially intimate

>Munich shooting: Policewoman 'shot with own gun' grabbed from her at subway station

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/shots-fired-munich-subway-station-police-check-48000118

hmmmm, ah yes

Sorry but you are using MY POST

>pig soiled ground
then the whole of the US should be a no-go zone

fuck outta here

Great banter mate, you're clearly a master.

>mixes vine and jungle based insults with mud huts showing lack of education (or superior Hungarian education)
>tries to justify being raped by Boris Al-Russi
>thinks pickled dirt is better than glorious English food

>average
this includes babies and elderly people, are you really this much of a dumb cunt or just pretending?

also yes, we dont really like being interracially intimate (unlike you with abos and emus)

Read the fucking post you dumb retard jesus christ

I'm not from Auckland

No-one is saying Hungary isn't beautiful. We're just saying the sub-humans that live there don't deserve that land, or to share the same air as the rest of the world.

I would genuinely rather 40,000 Zimbabwean anti-white racists come to England than one Hungarian family smelling up the street with their """cooking""", trying to steal children to do their gypsy curses with and shouting in the street in their drug crazed stupors

>No-one is saying Hungary isn't beautiful. We're just saying the sub-humans that live there don't deserve that land, or to share the same air as the rest of the world.

Why use stock pictures? Why not go to the places? Are you too poor to leave the basement?

Here I saw a nice view of the Pacific Ocean, south Costa Rica

>He's from Auckland
Jesus mate, have a word.

Goulash is amazing tbf

>He's from London
jog on, Christ...

Anyways guys, I have some things to do, so sadly I can't continue this really entertaining conversation.

Here's a pics, as you like statistics.
Have a nice day, subhumans.

Love comfy pics like this that looks amazing. Can't wait to be back in my childhood room in Wales next week when I visit. Not quite as exotic but it was comfy as hell

Where were you when Costa Rica verbally and visually nuked some shit hole in Eastern Europe?

costa rica is mostly white and yet is just as shit as the rest of central america