I'm just sad guys

I'm just sad guys
i fucked up my life so badly this past week holy shit
If anyone is interested ask more and i'll explain

or you could have just explained it in the first place and grab our interest, fucking idiot

Exactly

Welp

go on
btw,do you like ecchi?

sorry ill just explain and cut to the chase (im kinda new to Sup Forums sorry)
i started talking to this girl in my friend group in like july time last year and we talked for a fair bit and shit
so im catching feelings and assuming she's doing the same because she was telling our friends that she was
so we spend a fair amount of time together and she said shes been hurt before so take it slow
want me to continue?

Go for it mang. Then I might not feel so bad about my situation.

its alright it'll lighten the mood

Fuck you, this is a "let's fuck up with OP so he kills himself quickly"

Of course, unless you're too much of a faggot to actually do it

Yes, sir. Continue.

And then you raped her and are awaiting your court date, say no more

>admits to being a newfag
goddamn you really are slow

Why are the post numbers ascending but the timestamp reversing???
Are we gonna be ok? Has something happened to cause this?

>i fucked up my life so badly
>i started talking to this girl
stopped seading

so bare in mind we dont see each other often as she lives like an hour away right
after like 2 months of talking and devoting so much time to her even though she lives a fair bit away (i couldn't drive by this point) i can tell we're getting closer and i dont want to ask her to go out with me because shes hinted before that she finds that whole kinda asking out thing stupid as fuck
anyways so im assuming we're kinda an item or whatever and shes acting normal with me
and so she gets my best friend to tell me that i need to back away from her because she's getting uncomfortable with it all
so that was in september and im surprised i didnt off myself then

You sound like such a pussy

anyways so this whole time ive been friends with this girl for like a good three years (seperate girl, lets call this one i've been friends with julie and the one i wanted to get with anna)
so julie has been going out with this absolute cuntbag for like three years and they finally ended at the same time my situation blew up, right
so we're both depressed as fuck right
anna has a party new years eve (bear in mind I havent seen her for like 3/4 months or spoken to her) and all my friends are going except julie, because they don't really like each other
im jealous of course because i wasnt invited to the party but its whatever
julie comes round mine probably out of pitty
we end up fucking and it happens weirdly naturally so im kinda like alright why's that just happened

This is the gayest thing I have ever heard. Tell her to stop playing games and wasting your time or leave. Stop being a bitch.

i am fella dont worry

too late

Here I was thinking OP had stuffed up by incorrectly making a tracheotomy and now his patient can't speak, or he deleted the Johnson account and his firm has lost $12million overnight.

But no, he's just spilled his spaghetti over a girl.

You need to come back when you are 18.

What is the problem. Get to the fucking end

Grow the fuck up. You should be banned for being underage. Fucks sake wanting to die over spilling milk must just be cool with you sissy faggots

so me and julie fuck pretty regularly but we're still kinda depressed
its a decent coping mechanism
until she tells me we shouldn't and that she still has feelings for her ex
so that was on last friday
I had a party sunday which both me and anna were invited to so we both knew we would seeing each other again
so on the sunday im still sad because of the julie situation
i get absolutely shitfaced and i cant remember half the night but basically the most disgusting girl ive ever seen sucked me off in front of like 50 fucking people including anna
i start puking afterwards and shit and its not good
i dont remember this but apparently i was saying about how i fucked it up with anna
original pic was me when anna sends me a message saying 'i cant believe i almost went out with you, fucking loser'
so how do i kill myself

to be honest all the comments calling me a sissy faggot are helping me out because it proves to me that i'm not even at rock bottom like i thought
thanks Sup Forums

Look on the bright side, you've been through the most embarrassing situation that you can probably get into. You've got it done and over with, now move on.

the story came around, pretty well to be fair

true
thanks man
someone on this site who actually provides some level of help

Listen up Satan. Just grow up. And get some proper friends who respects themselves. Fuck me what we will do if China invaded with the likes of you about.

You're a man. Act like one. Leave the childish shit well alone.

jeez, tough love but cheers dude

More than me impossible user

You literaly wasted trips, good job fag. Let me help you with your situation. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. Look girls are retarded pieces of garbage that put on perfume and think they arnt garbage anymore. And what I think you are a spineless bitch that does a bunch of cutsie shit to try to make them like you. They won't. Ignore the fuck out of them. Your giving them to much atention. And grow some balls, enough to stand up for yourself and not take it up the ass everytime. Good luck Annon. I aither want to see you on the news saying that you killed yourself in a special way or I want to see a follow up post saying what happened.

>still getting laid
>’muh depression’
>only problem seems to be with girls and public image

You’re not at rock bottom yet pal

That shit wasent help.

Protip: women are cunts. If you think your life is over because of some image related, clearly high school drama.. well.. you need a god damn reality check. Not to come here seeking sympathy from high level wizards that have never been kissed. Christ.

Losing your spaghetti can happen to all of us, killing yourself over it is accepting the negative reactions people have to it though.
Accept that it happened and do things to improve.
Part of this issue seems like you let emotions fester within you without doing anything to deal with it, causing you to sperg out when an disinhibiting substance entered your system.

My advice is to get off Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums before it’s too late. You’re fucking up your life and being on Sup Forums isn’t solving anything

thanks fellas for the constructive criticism, i think i'll live now to be fair

Doesn't matter. Got sucked off.

tru

>this image
i would jump out the window

maybe there will be a follow up post to this soon or not
dont expect anything
anyways its pretty late where im at and i should hit that sleep button so goodnight fellas

Old enough to stick your dick into chicks but definitely not old enough to handle the consequences.

As others have said. Grow up.