Alright Sup Forums friends of mine (Canadian) are claiming they order weed online and get it delivered to door no...

Alright Sup Forums friends of mine (Canadian) are claiming they order weed online and get it delivered to door no questions asked (and no prescription)

How is this possible?

they just ask for a picture of photo id. they usually ship express so everything just happens too fast. i get it all the time

I guess I’m a little behind the times, just seemed weird cause it is still illegal in Canada.

i guess it is. it seems to be a 'nobody really knows what to do since legalization is so close' situation. nobody really asks questions as long as youre above age, hence the id. its pretty dope. they ship it pretty discrete and smellproof. youd never tell.

What site do you get from?

jjmeds has had the best ive gotten so far. ive tried a few others.

Thanks for the help kind user, I’m going to just go for it. Oz around $200?

I didn't believe it at first but I ordered some last week and it's on the way. Fingers crossed.

Not every site.

Pot cargo

Idk how they get away with it either.

Canadian site?

Are you in Canada? I’d like to get from a Canadian supplier, something tells me nobody’s shipping it across international borders.

ya i spend around 200-260 an oz depending on how good i get. i usually use an oz a month.

thcdelivery(dot)ca

Free shipping above 220, good selection

Shipping weed for medical purposes through Canada post has been legal and the norm forever. Online dispenseries are just riding that train.

Canadian here. Literally just got weed in the mail today lol. So many MOMs.

I use bcbud.store or thecureparlor.ca

I live in Maine, I can get weed delivered to me in a matter of an hour or less. The app weedmaps shows all local dispensaries and delivery companies, and lists menus and prices. It's completely legal here.

I live in newfoundland, in our capital city we have a few stores you can just buy it, no hassle.

I work for a dispensary in BC that does this and work in the mail order room. You just need 2 pieces of ID and proof of address. 19+ too.

im canadian i do that shit too lel medical grade weed on mail delivery is commmon here

Check out Canadian MOM's on reddit. There's a shit ton of them. Mail order is actually the *only* legal way to buy and has been for years. For medical purposes anyway. But people have been buying without any medical scrip since the 90's. It's mostly ignoranted by law enforcement.

legal in July btw

Probably not. Senate is slowing it down. More like August/September at the earliest.

I have a prescription for up to 3 ounces a month. I have access to two licensed producers online. I put my order in and within a few days I get it delivered right to my door. My prescription also allows me to grow, which I do. The bud I grow I use it to make cannabutter.

budmail.biz