Why are school shooters NEVER obese?

Why are school shooters NEVER obese?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting-suspect/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because fatty boom boom wouldn't be able to run after school kids

There is something else about them too... pretty much entitled white boiz.

Cuz the obese's desire for food is stronger than that for bloodshed.

Fat kids know why they aren't getting laid, instead of going Rambo they can just eat comfort foods to retain sanity. Skinny kids with mental issues probably don't know why all the other kids hate them and can't fix the problem.

They are betas who expect to be alphas and realized they will never be, so they shoot everyone and occasionally themselves afterwards

Why are they always liberals?

>proudly spoken like a p.c.

I read a mention a long time ago about how prison inmates had lower levels of lipids than the average population and it was thought it could affect their brains. can't seem to find it again on google

These are all pretty good reasons. Yea I would assume a combination of all these factors you guys mentioned makes it so that school shooters are almost 100% of the time skinny, or at least not fat.

and why dont they just shoot the conservatives!

NIKOLAS cruz

Facts are facts.

Since when are fat fucks expected to do anything?

Fat people are happy because they eat a bunch of food.

Also guns are heavy and tiring to carry for prolonged periods of times so fatasses can't hack it

holy shit that looks exactly like nikolas cruz goddamn

Maybe Fat people use food as a coping mechanism (toxic over time with continued exposure)

The shooters may not have ‘found’ food as a coping mechanism and with no other coping mechanisms it becomes toxic all at once with a huge amount of exposition - the shooting is an expression of narcissism as much as anger. Sortof their toxic behavioral coping mechanism. This is ungood

We read in psychology that even your body type can contribute to your personality.. Thicker people are usually more jovial as opposed to skinny people, and are more likely to take criticism well. But this is just from a textbook, and not everything is accurate IRL.

this

I hear prison food is pretty terrible

Who is that girl

They're too fucking lazy. Skinny school shooters are industrious.

Maybe this. I'm not fat but I drink on a near nightly basis to retain my sanity.

Cause they'd be a bigger target

Because the government doesn't hire/brainwash fat people

So there is a coping mechanism - i think all of these outlets have varying degrees of toxicity - and some (like volunteering ones time) are wholesome and net beneficial

>your funny, i almost laughed

Hah! This is so true!

Except for the fact he was a white supremacist. But don't let facts get in your way or anything.

cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting-suspect/index.html

I'm guessing because as it is, the bullying they could or could not receive is much more objective than psychological, and they probably play videogames and they really don't care as much,hurts but not fucks them up

Simple, they usually have high metabolisms. Notice how Nikolas had pretty broad shoulders. And he wasn't a chad by any means but had a square enough jaw and wide face. He has high testosterone and probably a fast metabolism that's why he isn't fat, all school shooters will in general have more test than normal. Thus, they won't be obese. Obviously somebody who can commit an act so horrifically violent would have high test and be aggressive, I don't think the average nu-cuck starbucks drinking pajama boi would kill 17 people if someone raped is wife sister and mother right in front of him. Whereas, this alpha rounded up 17 of them like cattle and slaughtered them probably for some name calling. Didn't even bother to kill himself either, he's laughing. We're all cucks...

This, basically. Obese people have a coping mechanism: food.

More of her please

And this is why people shoot your kids

cuz theyre too depressed to be insane

Because fatties eat to make themselves happy. At worst they get fatter when bullied.

Why are school shooters always white?