twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

triplets and singles

Did someone say triplets?

Sup Forums is the worst board

thats how to make playing pads on a drum machine work
aight

>thread about grooveboxes
>posts dead drummers

I LITERALLY CANNOT CONTAIN THE COMEDIC VALUE, THAT GUY user? REALLY FUNNY GUY, WHAT IS HE DOING IN THIS SHITHOLE?

he's saying they were really good drummers captain 'tism. even if it is off-topic it's still fucking bumping your (shitty) thread. become an hero.

I just posted 40 or so vintage drum machines and synths at
instagram.com/kingscounty_lighthouse/

and I really can't be arsed to answer 40 captchas.

Nice. Browsing now. What motivated you to do that?

it's the best board to get those matching digits

>he's saying they were really good drummers captain 'tism
Do you really think that would fly over the head of ANYONE? If anyone is autistic here, it's you sperglord, for pointing out the obvious for me.

and no, it's not my thread.

Not the best but I love it. I really like the black on black look Roland came up with.

it shouldn't have, but there was no other possible reason you should've sperged out over those innocuous shitposts.

Nice digits

Don't you have some facial expressions and body language, sings and signals to not get? Neurotypical-wannabe.

Juan Atkins’s favorite piece of gear. I’d like to play with one someday.

Any good drum machines/samplers out there that are better than just importing .wav files into Battery?

There are dozens of great drum machines in all price ranges. It all depends on what you’re looking for or what you’re trying to get out of it.

biggest advantage is being able to play live. putting a song together mostly in DAW sounds less natural