This Fuck just scared my wife and started punching her car. She just sent me these photos as he drove away...

This Fuck just scared my wife and started punching her car. She just sent me these photos as he drove away. Can anyone help me identify this guy thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

licenseplatesdirect.com/report.php?plate_number=40410T1&state=CA&type=plate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off retard

I think that might be a guy I know. His name is Joe

And what did your wife do to cause some stranger to punch her car? Was she a fucking idiot woman who has no sense of the space round her and can't fucking drive?

post wife's tits and we'll help

unless you have a number plate, we can't help you

She was in Sprint store at the time

its best not to pursue vengeance against an insane person.

i can come thru with tits when she gets home.

Take the picture to the PD where the incident occurred, show them the picture of the tag and tell them you want to file a harrassment report and that you are interested in signing a complaint against them. The PD will ID the driver and question him about the incident as well. Thwy will try and talk you out of signing a complaint since it will be more work on their part. Just be persistent.

agreed ..however should i just let him fucking punch my property as he sees fit and scare those i love.

hey is that the big 5 in denver?

This, retard strength is very real.

I did post the clear number plate, you fucking ass

this is what i will do once I get her home

no Daly city close tho

OP, where was this? Looks like a California tag, I work at CHP and can hopefully look up the tag with name and current address but I'll need a pic of her asshole first.

So she did nothing, didn't park illegally, box him in, ding his car with her door, just didn't do anything. Was he punching other people's cars? No? Just your wife's?

thanks

Yeah, do that.

What city did it happen in, though?

You might want to search Youtube for the name of your city/town (or the town where it happened) and "gangstalking"/"gang stalker". He may be one of those psychotic "Targeted Individuals" who like to film random people and claim they're stalking them.

She said she was in store dude was punching her gas tank i have yet to get more info ... asshole and tits will be delivered upon help

Great idea! Lets all post pictures of people's cars on the internet with absolutely no evidence of anything happening, and cause a lot of shit for people we don't like. Cool idea, bro.

Wimoe maybe if tou called that blurry as fuck phone number

Literally a phone number on the truck where you can call and report him

im a man of honor and will happily display asshole upon info delivery.

I once saw a dude attack a car for no reason

Agreed...that's Joe alright. Has a bit of a short fuse.

dude im not causing shit dude fucking hit my car.and then drove off.

best thing to do is probably just report him to the police using the plate number. they'll be able to find him easily

Daly city CA

u have the license plate just call the police

what is the number

I know Joe. Bit of a hot head, likes to punch things.

Thanks its my uncle then no harm no foul

thats oddly specific... what do you do when you aren't at work?

Ah, that Joe. I once saw him punch a mall Santa.

and fuck your mom

Inb4 mods

no clue what this guy is talking about

Think your wife is cheating on you, bro.

With Joe, it looks like.

Joe once beat up my wife once. Here is a pic of him running away from our campsite

Hey!!! Joe and my mom are just friends.

ok done

I'm not going to pay to use this site to find the driver's name but it appears to have gotten the make and model of the car right.

licenseplatesdirect.com/report.php?plate_number=40410T1&state=CA&type=plate

Hey, is that the same Joe who got arresting for punching a camel at San Fran zoo?

Maybe your cunt wife did some dumb cunt shit to him ever think of that? Fuckin asshole

It'd be hilarious if he had a phone number on the back of his jacket.

CHP guy here, got about 30 minutes left on my shift but I just ran the tag came up in San Jose as a commercial vehicle, but this goes by the registered owners last reported address (updates with drivers license) if someone other than them was driving the truck we may be SOL.

Joe once fucked my wife and ran away with her to Mexico, they started a family there and worked on a plantation. Then on a cold night in the middle of November Joe beat the shit out of my wife and their 3 children and ran off again. Been hoping to find him ever since.

Dude, who gives a fuck. OPs wife probably is a moron who did something unknowingly to the poor guy

She probably didn't let him cum first and he was pissed off.

Joe once punched my wife's car window and then flew away, she managed to get this picture of him.. can anyone identify?

We were so hammered...I've got pix somewhere.

That's him! That's Joe. While he was completing his Community Service for punching the camel he punched a mailbox at the church he was painting. Did two weeks jail time for that.

I wanna see that asshole.

He was punching her gas tank? He got under the vehicle and started punching?

Have you asked Joe if he dun it?

ok

call cops

thanks

Where's the evidence he actually did anything?

Joe once threatened to punch my wife in an online chat, then immediately logged off. My wife took a screen shot of the convo before he got away.

call the phone number on the truck and give them the truck number. how fuckin' stupid can you be?

i'm going to assume your wife is a stupid mother fucker who either cant drive or has no fucking sense of awareness and did something to this poor hard working fella
what the fuck is she not telling you man
women are ALWAYS the cause of road rage incidents so either shes lying or you are.
NYPA kys faggot nigger

That's the only way to give a gas tank a good punch; right in the gut.

kiss your mom with that mouth after i cum in it

After the jail time for punching the mailbox I think he lost it a little. Developed a thing for metal containers, oil drums, gas tanks, and so on. This doesn't surprise me. Someone should stop him before he punches a silo.

thanks alot i will relay that on the call to police.

I kissed my mom with my mouth but little did I realise that Joe had came in it. Joe... Is that you?

OP's wife, and Joe

This pic shows license plate. Contact law enforcement, them that she was thteatened, and give them pic

You don't care so fuck off

Filenames cracking me up.

I mean, the tank itself isn't readily accessible. I THINK OP meant the door to the gas cap, but that's not what he said. He said gas tank. I just want to be absolutely certain because the image of some lunatic punching the actual tank is fucking hilarious.

in you ass

These site suck they only show you the previous owner. Most state will not release the current owner unless you goto the dmv directly

That's Joe all over.

You were looking for me? It is I, Joe. Fuck your wife's gas tank. I'll punch it like you punch your wife.

Pics aren't proof as they don't show the guy doing anything wrong.

will do ty

Definitely Joe's modus operandi

CHP guy here. His address is

1194 Janmarie Ct
San Jose, CA 95121

He also has an outstanding warrant for assault with a deadly weapon.

The painted exterior is like an armored shell, its logical to strike the underbelly because its obviously the weakest spot. You can tell by how exposed it is and that while active its reasonably the hardest place to strike. Striking the gas cap is like a bruise, whereas striking the gas tank is more likely to be a severe blow.

Joe, we need to talk.

Oh hey, i live on the east side of San Jose. His house isnt far.

Go get 'im OP. I believe in you.

>yeah everyone lets trust this guys anonymous posting and definitely not a personal army post
>yeah no way he's trucking us with this info
>No way at all so lets go ahead and raid this 100% correct information without question

Hey look its joe

Are you OP or just a personal army recruit?

Hey, nice jump Joe.

New images just leaked from wife's cell phone...supposedly taken just before Joe hopped in his truck and sped away. Joe really did punch the gas tank.

I know this truck. Is Rob Weaver of Rob Weaver truckings

Well you would know