Anyone else fucking absolutely hate playing with girls in online games especially league/OW/CSGO...

Anyone else fucking absolutely hate playing with girls in online games especially league/OW/CSGO. They're absolutely shit and they always get carried by their duo (which is obviously a guy). There are so many girls playing overwatch, even in the higher ranks and 99 percent of them were boosted from silver/bronze. They're so mechanically disabled it fucking hurts to watch them play anything except mercy.

"I hate women because it make me feel better about myself and love posting retarded, unsubstantiated shit on Sup Forums"

There's plenty of dudes just a shit playing these games.

women, anime and big corporations are what destroyed games

I know a meet with a girlfriend (believe it or not) she dominates him in games is hilarious af.

Neet** shit

It's always a good time when I queue up with a girl on CSGO because it's so rare

The problem is their fucking nature ; if anything becomes "overwhelming" or "complicated" they just immediately throw & pick up their phone to check their snapchat instead

blacked

I started playing csgo two weeks ago for the first time and i already get top 3 in every game I play. I think most people men and women are mentally and physically slow. Not to mention all the cringe inducing edgy Sup Forumstards I hear over the mics.

>science

the mind of an incel ladies and gentlemen

I know bro just be an asshole, I do it and it feels great

As far as I have seen in my entire wasted life online (around 20 years, out of 30), there is nothing wrong with female gamers, as long as they are actually gamers. See, the problem is... if you can tell they're female by anything other than their voice or a casual word slip in chat, they've already failed to be a gamer. Anyone who brings attention to their sex a shit

the best counter strike source player I ever met was a milf from florida. i was the only one who knew she was a chick

This has nothing to do with being an incel, lmao most overused word NA. People are putting in a lot of effort to win games and shit and then you get stuck with a fucking girl who cant do shit. I'm all up for girls to play games (obviously), but they should practice in normals before trying to play competitively where they are constantly getting destroyed. I'm not talking about some normie shit like mario party, have any of you seen a girl try to aim or position themselves? It's always laughably bad.

Better question is, why do you watch girls play games if you hate it so much?

When youre dead you can spectate other members of your team.

My favorite joke is
How do you know if a girl is a gamer?
Don't worry, she'll tell you.

Here's the thing, OP. The girls that are there for attention are shit players.

The beta bitches like self that play well, you never know about. Because we fucking don't say anything.

You hate attention whores. & who could blame you.

I know the rules, & it's too cold for tits, so am out of here.

>im not an incel

continues to say things only an incel would say

What's the problem playing with a woman? It's fuckin awesome.

this is the most virginest thing I've seen today on here

how retarded can you get