Pos. | Player (Team) | 1st team votes | 2nd team votes | 3rd team votes | Total

F | Draymond Green (Golden State) | 4 | 21 | 51 | 134

F | Jimmy Butler (Chicago) | -- | 19 | 45 | 102

C | DeAndre Jordan (LA Clippers) | 3 | 7 | 18 | 54

G | John Wall (Washington) | -- | 19 | 68 | 125

G | DeMar DeRozan (Toronto) | -- | 4 | 50 | 62

>3-5

Where my Big Ballers at?

What if Adam silver sent an ayy to save the cavs? Would it be jr smith?

sup

Save them with the pipe

>magic said he's building around ingram

/nba/ has literally never been right...EVER!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Obesity is the #1 killer

Here fishy fishy

As a Celtics fan nothing makes me happier than Magic running the show in LA.

Fucking Jerry West, man. All the beatings and heartbreak Red Auerbach unleashed on him must have driven him insane and now he scares me.

As a Patriot and GSW I would love to see the Dubs get a three peat. 1st step; sweeping those cheaters from san antonio. Let's go duuuubbbsss

Stupid dumb fishy scum

we need another curry themed /nba/ thread

who is this reddit faggot making all the new threads? Get a life nigga nobody ain't reading all that shit this nigga wrote a book lmao

Why do you say that you brazilian piece of love?

interesting pattern

its my new pattern™

BIG BALLER reporting in.

Why do you have a pattern?

to make the pb guy, canadians and ball haters angry

nice life you have

Bully ball Lakers poster is literally the dumbest person I've ever seen.

Like he has a sub 70 IQ. Even the Brazilian monkey is smarter than him, even if it's only 10 IQ points higher.

These BBB posters don't even register, they're completely brain dead.

Do you know that Ball haters does not exist here?
Only jealous people hate him for doing business.
I still don't get why people are complaining about nba softness but they are the first to make drama if anything happen.

t. microdick lil baller

t. nanomacro baller

Thoughts?

t. mini baller.

hes right

Agreed

t. low BBIQ

A source close to De'Aaron is saying he don't wanna play with no snitch ass team mates so the Lakers are a no go.

He is totally wrong. No one can defend on Lebron.
Their bench is awfull too.

Fuck off wannabe fake bandwagon big ballers

You wasn't with him until the Leahy incident lmao only /wl/ bros were

>this
we don't want fake broke ass baller

>mfw my hinkiekins still hasn't got a job with a team

Are they punishing him for his patrician taste?

Obesity is the number 1 killer in the US

No one on the Wizards. I think Kawhi is the only one in the league who can.

>mfw Lakers trade Lonzo to the Pacers for PG13

I wouldn't trade a top pick for George. He's worth a 10th pick at best. I'd take the chance on Jonathon Issac before taking Georgey.

You're retarded

Established stars>risky rookies

Not worth it unless you already have a playoff team. If I was the Celtics maybe. If I'm rebuilding I take top draft pick.

>Celtics trading a 1st overall pick

On what fucking planet does that make sense? I've seen so many people saying they should trade the pick for Butler or George but that would be retarded. IT, Crowder, Bradley, Horford are all near their 30s, with Horford already there.

Every last one of them has peaked already, with the only exception being that Smart will get better. Which means their window for a ring is like 3-4 years and that's not counting if Cavs/Warriors don't add more great players that are trying to ring chase for cheap.

If Celtics keep that team there's no way they're going to be in the lottery or in the mix for a T3 pick. Why would they trade that pick to get another peaked Superstar who's going to be out of his prime 3-4 years, when they can draft a future Superstar and someone to build around after IT and company start to slow down? If this was a 5-10th overall pick, then yeah I could see it, but a 1st overall pick? Not gonna happen.

>Smart will get better.

Lonzo ball? More senzu bean! Hahhahaha

cavs design team on some attack on titan shit

Most NBA media shills keep insisting that the Celtics should trade their pick and get a washed up 2nd-tier hack like PG or Butler.

The Celtics should just try their best to woo Hayward out of Utah, draft Fultz and find an actual big in free agency to offset Horford because Amir Johnson sucks and KO is inconsistent.

Because going for it now when you have a conference finals roster already is smarter than rolling the dice multiple times whle having to rebuild. A roster featuring IT, pg13/butler, and Cousins could have challenged the cavs and competed for titles for the next 5 years.

Pretty nice roster. Cousins and IT are bad defenders but if Paul and Jimmy Pippen are in there it could work. I think if they signed Gay that would be a serious contender

Gay is trash stop talking about him

He wouldn't make Thunder better
He wouldn't make Celtics better
He wouldn't make any team better

Regardless of how you feel about him, some would be contender is going to sign Gay in hopes that he can help get them over the hump

switch IT for wall and team 2 would easily beat team 1

Curry
Butler
Durant
Lebron
Green

Ez

James
Leonard
Curry
Jordan
Green

John Wall
Jimmy Butler
Kawhi Leonard
LeBron James
Rudy Gobert

>that defense

>harden and westbrook 5
>durant and curry 3

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"Well, Dwight Howard didn’t want to do any work," Abdul-Jabbar said. "Andrew Bynum did not want to do a lot of work, but Andrew was kind of getting the hang of it. I don’t think Andrew was that interested in playing basketball. ...

>"Dwight Howard, I’m not going to say anything about him because I really don’t understand what his thing was."

BASED KAJ

Leonard
Antetokounmpo
Gobert
Green
Wall
Butler
Jordan

NBA tv ratings are UP hahahahahahahahahahahahaha /nba/ wrong again

Dwight responds to the guy who interviewed KAJ

>"Dude, don't lie to these people about me not wanting to work with him. Before you make a story, get all your facts straight before lying to people. Why wouldn't I wanna work with dude. He's one of the best all time. Dude know the truth. The team didn't even want him in the practice facility."

And responds again after being told it's KAJ's words, not the authors

>"I know it's his words. But you could have checked both sources before reporting it. I understand your [sic] doing your job. Dude don't have to lie tho. As soon as I was traded to Lakers [the] first person I sat with was dude. Wanting to work out. Go look back at my post. I posted a pic with him and myself at a hotel. But if a team says stay away I did what [I] was asked."

Dwight Howard's thing is he's stupid

>woo Hayward out of Utah

lmao that's not happening. Hayward is definitely getting the max, Boston wouldn't have the money to get him and keep everyone else and if they do they'll end up butchering their roster just do it and then they'd have to go and sign a bunch of literally who's like GSW and end up playing an 8 man roster.

>going for it now and being in the lottery the next 10 years instead of being constant playoff contenders and NBA Finals threats for the next 10 years

Absolutely retarded.

>roster of IT, PG13/Butler, Cousins

What part of they'd have to butcher their entire roster to make that happen. You know why ATL was so good 2 years ago? Because they had depth. Same with CLE. That's the reason why they're going to be in the finals while teams like OKC remain shit, no depth. IT, Butler/PG13, and Cousins wouldn't have the star power they need to get a team of literally who's over the hump compared to a team of Klay/Steph/Dray/Durant. For starters 2 out of those players can actually lock up and slow down a star. IT couldn't defend his toof in a zip lock bag and Boogie don't give a shit about defense. Butler is the only one that I'd say is a defensive minded-player and even he showed he's only human in the playoffs this year.

It is obviously based of the All-NBA team ranks

They're up because we want to see Warriors and Cavs kill other teams, not because of what a shitty Brazilian faggot says.

Westbrook
LeBron
Giannis
Draymond
DeAndre

Actually now that I think about it, I'd take out DJ and replace him with Jimmy.

Someone post the image of IT around LeBron's waist like he's a child throwing a tantrum inside a store because his mommy wouldn't buy him a ball

no

have this pic instead

Who's gonna grab Lauri Markannen the Finnish Dirk? I'd grab him at the 10 but I'm already commited to Skallelujah

>But if a team says stay away I di what I was asked
>a team telling Howard to stay away from the one man that could actually help this bum develop a post-game

KEK right faggot. Dwight is such moist fucking faggot it's honestly pathetic that a grown ass man would act this way. I'd sign one of you faggots to a 10 day before I'd sign Dwight's sorry ass.

People want competitive Basketball, not 20 point blowouts

>download (29)

Loser mentality.
>i woulda got you if i had the chance

>iguodala2

That's not even true. Casuals, aka the main audience, love watching super teams steamroll

FU

>not naming your pictures accordingly

Anyone else not want PG on the Lakers? I think SF is the last position we need right now, I'd rather get a true stretch 4 or 5.

But they're at an all time low in the last 20 years and only average 19 million viewers so that's obviously a lie.

3/10

What's the most reddìt NBA opinion?

F****** help me f****** Brazilian you're not help me and you're a little f****** piece of s*** mother f*****f****** piece of s*** f***where you jazmoz f****** sucking your neck you suck Taylor Swift sucks

Last year the NBA averaged 21 million viewers a game day. Now only 19 million, lowest it's been since pre-Jordan years.

What the fuck are you smoking monkey?

having lebron above kobe/duncan in top 10

Westbrook is truly amazing, a real statistician.

fox is fucking overrated. Any team that picks him in the top 5 will regret it

well then you're a plebeian.

>there are people here who haven't pb'd brazil yet

I'm not sold on Tatum. He sounds just like Rudy Gay. I don't want another Rudy Gay.

Y'all need to stop shittalking Rudy Gay. He was a superstar talent. Having Rudy Gay talent is a good thing. The other stuff, not so much

Fucking Rudy gay, man.

>this nigga obsessed with Rudy Gay

L M A O

this. all the recent hype has got to be smokescreen

>swapping out the king of the 4th for a guy who disappears in the 4th
wew

NOOOOOOO
not this guy!

Would the Celtics be dumb enough to hold Ball hostage from the Lakers? And if you are LA at that point, do you keep Fultz or bargain to get Ball?

I like Rudy he has talent but he's not a good team player. He's selfish. Like sometimes when he hasn't taken a shot for awhile he starts to get selfish and he chucks something up instead of making the better play. Little things like that hurt your team.

leave brazil alone

final warning