/BBB/

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=xcejbjegczQ

Kristine Leahy (small baller) starts talking to the back of Lavar's head around 6:10.

Also, Big Baller General, small ballers stay in your lanes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TVvRqBvnys
prnewswire.com/news-releases/lavar-balls-big-baller-brand-fouling-out-loza--loza-analyzes-consumer-confusion-300456910.html
bbbcycling.com/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Black_Barons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger was wrong for bullying a woman and chimping out.

it is so weird black calling that woman a racist when she dated black men before. American whites are so submissive and beta. it is a shame.

Are the shoes actually worth $495 in terms of materials used?

Or is it just a luxury price tag slapped on an ordinary pair?

BLACKED. Stay in your lane, bitch.

>Are the shoes actually worth $495 in terms of materials used?

For Big Ballers only

Being labeled a racist here is like a death sentence to a lot of careers. If a black person calls you a racist you don't really have a lot of good defenses

>bullying and chimping out
Where? You sound like a small baller.

They're made out of snake skin and have diamond lace tips. I've got a pair and my dick is getting sucked left and right.

>those comments

We got a Big Baller over here y'all

typical white bitch playin the victim when a black man doesn't play a pussy like white men. stay in your lane hoe, it's big baller szn!

>Are the shoes actually worth $495 in terms of materials used?
I doubt it, that would leave no profit margin for the producer/distributor/retailer/publicity/r&d/etc

most products cost less than half what you pay for them in retail shops, and luxury products can have even bigger margins since you are overcharging for percieved status and brand names. Depending on where the shoes are manufactured (america, china, india, etc) they could cost peanuts to make

Her claim that he "disrespected her" by not looking at her is such a reach. She was getting uppity and he didn't want to acknowledge her because she's a hater. Also Lavar knows that ignoring a woman is the best way to get her to want you dick

no one is calling her racist, even on black twitter

This has to be shilling by fox sport and lavar ball. literally nobody cares about this and everyone is acting triggered to get ratings.

you think this white bitch actually was offended? you think lavar who raised 3 great kids is this stupid?

you are all being played. quit giving these fucks attention

Why do we need to fucking talk about this goddamn trolling exchange 50 times in two days?

>and he didn't want to acknowledge her
then she is right, he was disrespectful

FUCK COLIN COWARD AND KRISTINE THE KEK QUEEN LEAHY

She was shit talking him for weeks before he came in there.
She got what she deserved

Mate she talked shit first

no one gave a shit until he BTFO a coalburning whiny SJW, now he is a pure meme. also, his level of trolling is unprecedented in the mainstream.

"Red Pill Bill" Simmons

>His level of trolling is unprecedented
The President would like a word.

WEAPONIZED WHITENESS

Lavar was right. But I don't see why people are making this a racial issue when it never was.

because emmett till was fucking MURDERED over the same exact reaction kristine had to lavar ball. theres nothing scarerier to a black man than a white woman

Literally this. People may overuse the term White Knight nowadays, but it's origins are very serious. People die over women playing damsel in distress whether she's actually in distress or not. It's fucked up.

If I was an Amerifat and had the capital, I'd create the Small Baller Brand and steal contrarian idiots' money.

Niggers shoot each other by the hundreds every day anyway. What's one more?

She was constantly berating him and his company and said he was a manipulative and abusive parent.

You sounding like a small baller looking for an excuse to white knight like a beta, Germany.

And a heartfelt ooga booga to you too, sir.

Likewise. Don't forget your snacks on the way out.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TVvRqBvnys
Fattie coon btfo

Should be SSS. Something like
>Small Sportsman Store

Here's a free logo btw. Congrats on becoming a Small Sportsman

SMALL

Except the left calls everyone racist for everything now, so it hardly means anything anymore.

t. small baller leahy

wouldn't surprise if LaVar did this, I remember one player made a couple of shirts mocking him and fans of the rival team bought them without knowing they were giving him money.

The Boz was a Big Baller.

That dude she dated was hardly black. He's a super light small baller with man tits and skinny fat girl hips.

He's not a REAL BLACK MAN like Lavar.

Damn, that truly is a big baller move.

Actually Cowherd is to blame.
Like it or not, his co-host was being disrespected and attacked.
Male or female, he should have repped for his co-host and said...at first:

Hey hey---that's pretty disrespectful. Come on now...let's settle down.
(continues)
Seriously, don't address my co-host in that manner, or else I'll end this interview.
(continues)
Okay, we're done here...go to commercial. No, we're done here.
COMMERCIAL.

Even higher up---the production staff should have told Cowherd to kill the interview.
Fucking weak move...grade school production and host skills.

>expecting Colin Coward to have anything resembling a spine
Reminder that Cowturd is literally raising another man's child

>tfw unironically considering buying a bbb shirt as a time capsule of this year

how do you end up with this kind of hair

the brown roots? It's natural for a lot of girls.

You sensitive little flowers. What you said is true, it doesn't change that he disrespected her, he obviously did, he deliberately did. Like saying a fat guy is only qualified to talk about snacks..that is deliberately disrespectful.

News flash for the sensitive little flowers: Shit talking is disrespect

BBB is the MAGA OF 2017

You mean the FUBU?

>italian queer knowing about respect

Why are you arguing with me? I'm not saying being disrespectful is a bad thing, you unintelligent over conditioned drone of a """"man""""".

If you are being deliberately disrespectful and someone feels disrespected then you are winning aren't you? Fucking hell Cleetus open your mind you chimp brained goof.

>Dumb Nignog shitstick argues with airhead bimbo with fake personality

nobody? both? who cares?

Stay in your lane, hater.

Now who is the sensitive flower, greaseball?

>bullying
yeah, you can't call a bitch on her bullshit now?

does forever 21 have dude clothes?

kys roach ballet

>mfw a canadian goes on an user image board and pretends to be racist

Guarantee this guy apologises to at least 10 black people today

Most Canadians haven't even seen 10 black people in their whole lives.

Trying too hard. I mean if you worked on it and fished me for a few posts to the point where maybe you got an emoitonal reaction from me, you might have earned "Now who is the sensitive flower, greaseball?". However you blew your load with your first response showing just how desperate you were to try and offload the sensitive little flower tag from yourself, this proving just how sensitive you are. You might even be a woman? Are you a 500lb American woman? Seems like the likely scenario here..potentially black. Are you called LaTroya or something like that?

Small ballers never learn senpai

>sensitive flower, greaseball?". However you blew your load with your first response showing just how desperate you were to try and offload the sensitive little flower tag from yourself, this proving just how sensitive you are. You might even be a woman? Are you a 500lb American woman? Seems like the likely scenario here..potentially black. Are you called LaTroya or something like that?

>trying too hard

>haha le nig
that "nignog" can buy and sell your fat cow of a mother 50 times over you toothless furpuck cuck

lmao dude just stop posting holy shit

Jesus, take off your male romper or loosen the skinny jeans Giuseppe

>Let your dad run your life
>he names your "company" after a slang term popular literally 30 years ago.
>Big Baller

this is the funniest offseason shit in a while

prnewswire.com/news-releases/lavar-balls-big-baller-brand-fouling-out-loza--loza-analyzes-consumer-confusion-300456910.html

BBB has already been used in the stream of commerce for sporting goods.

bbbcycling.com/en/

He is also likely infringing on the BBB trademark for the Birmingham Black Barons of the old Negro League, now owned by the Negro League Museum. BBB hats were a brief fad about 10-20 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Black_Barons

>That dude she dated was hardly black.

This shit always cracks me up. Blacks criticizing other blacks for not being "black enough". Anytime someone calls me an uncle tom or chalky I just laugh and thank them for the compliment.

What the fuck is a romper Jose?

It's a terrible piece of leisure wear that was probably widely popular among german housewives on holiday in the 1970s.

It's shorts and a top that is one piece and has a fake belt in the middle.

Hipsters in the US are supposedly wearing them but I haven't seen one in a while.

Also

>being italian
>never wearing shorts, ever

You probably go to the beach in a pair of skin tight white pants and espadrilles

I'm wearing basketball shorts right now you silly cuck.

>not going to the beach naked

Do you even want women to see your tanned dick bro?

now I know you are just a proxy. An italian wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of shorts and your beaches are barely even topless.

>barely even topless

Shows what the fuck you know

the only Italian beach I ever saw someone topless was Rimini and that place is such a fucking dump they have to do that or there is nothing else to look at.

>Going back to Whitlock, I don't think he can comment on anything but snacks.

Rimini is indicative of a lot of the Adriatic coast so thats a lot of beach where people go at least topless..

Look at those eyes. I respect Lavar for not looking at that evil cunt.

The racist was

Her cheekbones are irritating as fuck.

I love how triggered these small ballers are getting now that they've been exposed. It's like rats when you shine a flashlight.

bitch did play the victim though, she was talking shit about /ourguy/ for weeks.

whiteknighting pussy

/BBB/

>/BBB/ thread halfway down the page
lotta baby ballers out of their lane on here right now

did you get the leather bbb fitted bro? that shit sold out before I could buy it man

everything he does seems out of date

including the logos

Do the ZO2s ship internationally?

why are you retards spamming like 8 fucking threads of circlejerk memes
this isn't sports
this is some tv/fa shit
you're probably being paid to post this bullshit here
or someone was at some point

UH OH WELCOME TO BIG BALLER ZONE

SMALL """"""BALLER""""""" DETECTED

I don't want to hear anything you have to say unless its about snacks.

manface

I love how lavar would have never said that shit to Joy with shannon there but he didn't hesitate at all to tell this dumbass becky to stfu knowing that her beta orbitor yt boii bf "colin" wasn't going to say anything other than "hey...man...come on she's a reporter too..."

FUnny how an interaction that that is nothing to a big baller i bet lawavar has moved on entirely and he hasn't even thought about that since meanwhile kristine is a home and cant get it out of her head and is still confused by the rush of emotions she feels gushing throughout out her body when she reminsences on lavar puttin her in her place