This is the best x-men movie. pove me wrong

This is the best x-men movie. pove me wrong.

But that's not First Class

Pove

i think dofp was better than first class by a bit

x2 was still better than both

Why do people stroke First Class' dick? It was a below average X-Men movie.

Cause Matthew Vaughn.

Obviously X-men needs him and his writer

I like it the most because both old & young Magneto and Xavier have decent amount of screentime.
McKellen, Stewart, McAvoy and Fassbender are all fantastic actors.

It was different then the rest and felt refreshing in most aspects.
An actually decently done origin for McAvoy and Fassbender's characters.

X2 is best but this is close. Cant wait for Logan

Kevin Bacon, Satan and the bitch from Mad Men kind of turned it into a comedy flick.

>JFK was a mutant
>Magneto killed him by trying to save him

Considering it was a perfect headshot and Magneto said "he tried to curve it", does that mean that the who shot was going to miss?

I didn't mind them. Especially Bacon.

The mute wind guy though, Riptide or whatever, I don't understand his purpose. Why the X-Men franchise has so many non-speaking roles, I'll never understand.

Yes, that's actually what they are implying. This is referencing how unusual the bullet supposedly moved according to the official explanation. Of course, what they're suggesting in this movie is much more idiotic. People in glass houses, etc.

It would have made considerable more sense if they gave Magneto a motive to kill him, but I guess that would have required JFK looking bad even in a fictional movie with a totally fabricated explanation, and we can't have that, can we?

That comic could easily be updated for the most recent movie, in which yet again Xavier is on the floor at one point and Magneto is doing something horribly destructive.

X2 > DoFP > First Class > X-Men > ...why bother with the rest

Don't know about Deadpool.

Not only it's the best X-men movie, it's the best capeshit period.

This. DoFP was just based.

DOFP was dumpster tier. The entire story revolved around Jennifer Lawrence being too stubborn and moronic to believe someone who could see the future and someone who was from the future - both of which were saying she was fucking up. Then when she suddenly decided to listen to them the movie ended. Not to mention they were emphasising the midget wanted to take her to use her abilities to make those killer robots. Yet her abilities merely shape shift, she cannot copy powers like the robots. Then let's top it off with the fact that Jlaw was the lead and her acting is terrible.

There is no good X-Men movie, and 1 and 2 aged like milk.

>There is no good X-Men movie

Holding on to hope for, "Logan"