Virgin thread. Ask a chad anything about how to get laid. Im here to help

Virgin thread. Ask a chad anything about how to get laid. Im here to help.

What do i do when i start talking to a girl and she starts telling me about her actual problems like im her gay best friend how do i make that go away so i can smash? Im fairly certain i dont look gay btw.

not totally virgin but im terrible w/ girls
why do dudes always have to make the first move? pic is me

Well i have a gf u see i'm with her for at least 3 years for now, but i feel realy attracted by one of my classmates at my college, how do i manage this? i mean how do i even make this posible.

Shes friend zoned you. Walk away.

Because girls like confidence. They need to be pursued, its in their DNA

But the friend zone isn't real

If you have a gf, yr asking a different question. Are you a virgin?

I'm not a virgin, I'm just nervous and shy. How do I approach women at a bar?

but i ain't ugly, why can't they pursue me instead of being shy faggots

if a girl just as attractive as me walked into a club she would have tons of dudes asking her to fuck

Yes it is. Even if she likes you women hate that shit. Dont talk to her for a month or two, at least.

LOL no dude 3 years we practically live together

Hmmm.. well approaching a girl at a bar is like cold calling. The best looking guy ever will still get rejected sometimes. Do some pushups and offer to buy her a drink. If she says no, move on.

Im not here to change women, im here to help you get laid, thats reality pal.

Dude you're answering a diff fag i'm No.760060933

>Dude you're answering a diff fag i'm No.760060933
>No.760060933

My bad, im sure that fag can figure it out

>girls are just shy faggots

I want to ask this girl in my class tomorrow to come hang out in my dorm lounge. Her friends are gonna be sitting next to her which makes me even more nervous. Any tips?

Dont be nervous. Ask her alone if you can. But if your going to ask her out, you should be confident enough to ask her in front of her friends. Do some push ups, slap yrself in the face a few times, and ask her out. The worst thats going to happen is rejection and thats a risk worth taking.

fuckin hate em tho

I also see her on mondays where I can walk alone with her. should I wait until then?

But I created a decent plan for talking to her I think.

>First ask what time she has to wake up for her to get to school on time
>Then ask if her next class is right after this one or if she has to wait a couple hours
>If she says she has to wait i'll ask her where does she go
>Then I'll ask if she wants to hang out in my dorm lounge instead

Good plan? Or just do it monday?

Nope. They just have more to lose, biologically. Imagine if everytime you had sex you had to worry about carrying a kid in yr dick for 9 months.

go get one of those $20 haircuts and take off all that stupid jewelry

Bad plan. Women have a sense for this kind of pussy scheming. Just ask if she wants to hang out. If she interested, she will.

sounds gay to me

Aww cmon user, hes fine. Hes got a Kurt Cobain thing going on.

nope, just pissed i have to make all the advances when im attractive and girls dont have to do the same.

Well first idk if she has class right after the class we're in so should I ask her whens her next class then ask if she wants to come over? Also I still feel like it would be awkward saying that in front of two of her friends

Thats the problem right there user. If yr attractive you should be able to pursue and handle rejection. Up yr confidence level.

Girls tell me i look like a molester please help

Why did i waste 7 years in the gym just to be a virgin and watch 10/10 bitches fuck skinny fags all day?

> im 19, 6 foot 3, 250lbs (not too fat), financially sound.
>girls want 120lb degenerate stoner losers
> im dying alone?

Stop wondering when shes free. Find a time when youll be free for awhile as ask her if she wants to hang out then. If shes interested youve got a high probability of smashing, esp at college

Face pic please

You dont go to the gym for sex, you do it for yrself.

Ive only seen her 3 times. walked with her once. dont even have her number. is it really ok to just ask like that when we havent spoken much. and shes not slut, at least from what i see

Tell me more. Has she given you any signals she likes you? Women can be subtle

I asked this girl out. I know her from like 2 weeks ago and I asked her so abruptly in fear I would get friendzoned but I think she rejected me, but won't say it directly

>is it really ok to just ask like that
Jesus this is the kind of insecurity that women hate. Just ask her. If she says no it's not the end of the world. On to the next one.

Why do you think she friendzoned you

I have no idea. In class shes quiet towards me but talks a lot to her friend. im mostly silent. Only signals I picked up is that she wanted to walk with me after class and she was talking about how im so quiet. Then she was talking about the classes we have in common and that we also have another class together. She sounded really enthusiastic while we were talking and she was laughing a bit. Gave me an enthusiastic goodbye when we parted ways. Its only been 3 classes. I kinda wanna talk things slow but I dont want to waste time either

>its in their DNA
No, being a cheap whore cum slut is in their dna

The apostle paul hated women too.

hey, asshole. thats the first girl to pay attention to me and this is the first time ive ever thought about perusing one so idk what im doing

She likes you. Grow a pair of balls and ask her to hang out.

Im here to help user. Tell me the story

you think shes just not comfortable talking to me around her friends? because the other day in class she was just talking to her friends the whole time. i felt out of place sitting with them. So if thats the case then maybe I should wait until I can walk with her alone on monday then ask her

i already told the story. look up

I'm not being an asshole but I'm telling you that being coy and overthinking things will make you come across like an insecure indecisive pussy. If you're interested in her then let her know. If she doesn't reciprocate, it's not the end of the world.

She said before I started liking her that she didn't want a relationship rn and said it again when I asked her out, I mean I'd say I'm a 7/10 and she's easily no more than 5/10 but I still like her though, so I don't think it's because I'm ugly, plus I think she is traumatized with her ex but not really sure

She might just be shy. Id ask her alone then. Women tell their friends just about everything, so if she'll tell em later lol

alright, you have a point

Shes not interested, at least right now. Move on.

What's the point of getting laid when you can just get married?

alright. I'll just continue talking about stuff related to the class then tomorrow. Also on monday she goes home after that class and I have another class right after. I think after walking with her i'll tell her that I really enjoy talking to her and want to talk to her some more and ask for her number. then i can set everything up over text without having to worry about her friends being there. Sounds good?

Look, keep things casual. Just mention to her that you're going to go (somewhere and do something) and invite her along. If she's interested she'll probably agree to hang out with you.

That makes no sense user. stop trolling my thread.

Ok, then lemme shorten it: why get laid? You said to ask chad anything.

Sure, good plan. Play it cool though. Dont seem like you want the number too much. Casual. BTW i want tits if u get laid cuz of me lol

plan is not to get laid. just a good girl i can bring home to make mama proud lol. But alright i'll try to act cool even though i'll be half horny and half nervous at the same time

and any other tips for someone who has never really talked to a girl before or gotten a girls number?

>be me maybe a 5-6/10
>virgin
>i get along with girls and can talk to them
>but im antisocial and a total introvert
>i never fell in love or had a real crush on a girl
>so i have a group of longtime close friends so i cant get to know any girls that way

So my questions would be
Wat do i do?
Should i just fuck a hooker ?
Also i dont want to be a creep so i want to see some sign of her being ok with it but i dont know how to test that or whatever

You better drink some ice cubes and get ice cold user. In fact, Id advise you to rub one out a few hours beforehand if yr that nervous.

I just hope I dont bitch out and not ask for her number. Any tips for not being a pussy?

Sure. Talk to girls. Theyre just people. Pursue yr interests and get some exercise. Even if yr the most hideous dude on the planet you can get laid if you have half a brain. Get a little confidence and stop fearing rejection.

Please OP, I'm dead ass, not trolling, why should I get laid?

Why cant you talk to girls

If asking for her numbers too much, just ask if she wants to hang out. But you need to man up, soldier. This is fucking war. Good luck

Im not asking if u should, im offering to help get laid

Cause it's fucking hard man, dont you know?

K

Alright. It sounds all so easy when I think about it in my head but then when the day comes Im full of anxiety

why not just skip to step 4, idiot

Information, or stop trolling

Women can smell that anxiety. Jerk off, slap yrself, do 100 pushups, smoke some pot, but before you ask her to hang, you need to lower that anxiety level a bit.

I can but not to random girls i dont want to walk up to a random girl and hit on her but some of my friends are female and i am not so autistic that i cant talk to them bc they have tits

Shit then I must reek. I might just ask her to hang tomorrow then. WIth a simple "whens your next class" and "wanna come to my dorm lounge and do some hw together"

Not trolling, and it really is hard to talk to girls. IDK what else you want from me.

Oh ok, women give signals when they like you. Theyre usually pretty subtle. Pay attention to what she says and her body language.

just ask her to go for a drink you faggot

Good luck user, im sure youll be fine.

we're 18

Also what to talk about? with my friends even some female friends i can talk to for hours but when i get to know a girl i dont know what to say and getting to know someone with smalltalk and al is awkward

oh ye lol i forgot u are probably american
lol you guys are fags

But yr asking me why get laid. Thats a choice. Not asking for advice.

Its only awkward because youre probably making it awkward. Talking to people is easy, theyre just people, like you are.

euro fag get out and go to your muslims

Yeah i know like touching your hand dialation of pupils etc. but im average maybe and never recieved these signals so how do i get to know gilrs im not already in the friendzone with and then get to know them without being friendzoned or overly creepy

Asking for advice on to make a decision

lol ok faggot stay virgin, pussy

Pursue yr interests and get some exercise. Meet girls on the internet. Join a group that shares yr interest. Girls are everywhere, except maybe a Rush show.

Lol im not here to help decide if you want to get laid.

K bye then :'(