Wanna fuck him so bad do I take more pics

Y E S

wat

YES!

isn't that gay?

dunno if Op is a GirlFag

Maybe a femanon? Not that those exist or anything

if u like dicks u gay

Girls don’t exist this deep into the internet.

I'm a guy it's my best friend

Yo it ain’t gay if ya say no homo. There’s a difference between HOMOsexual and HOMIEsexual man

His feet

gayest comment of today

His feet here

You sure the dude goin on about feet isn’t the gayest one here?

Do I just go for it and stick my tip in also feet pics here

Trap then

>If he's wearing that he wants to get fucked
Go for it

are you sleeping with him??
get real close to his ass kinda like cuddling and get hard see what happens

Do I just record Me doing dirty shit to him

If he’s not asleep play truth or dare. I’ve managed to fuck a few guys doing that.

Will do but we're sleeping like his head in the other side of the bed and then my head in the other so like we get eachother's feet in our faces he's like totally passed out rn

suck on his toes

Be a man about it.
Get low and suck his dick, after he wakes up mid-surprise-suck tell him you want to fuck him.

He'll be too ecstasy drunk and naturally horny to decline.

Then post if legal, to be honest that looks like a cute shota butt you're handling.

Hes not asleep he's like dead asleep he can't hear shit or won't wake up I think, but I'm quite sure he hate gay shit

are those shorts or underwear?

I'm only 14 he's 15

Those are underwear he's wearing

unforunately b& but I want to hear the rest of the story

Just turn around and cuddle him, sleeping head to feet is pretty gay even for fags, be the big spoon and at the very least get a good nights sleep with your pal.

If he ask why you're hugging him and shit then just say you move a lot when you're sleeping.

It's not like he doesn't already know you're moving around taking pictures of his ass.
He very likely wants the dick, that's why he's wearing that stretchy girl underwear, but you're both too young to just be upfront about it.

As a grown up man who had a lot of similar experiences when I was a kid I can assure you that you WILL NEVER regret going for it and fucking your buddy, but you will ALWAYS regret not doing it.

Life is too long for that much regret

Should I take more pictures and just lurk around touching his butt and getting closer etc

Just cuddle him, hug him, hold him close, rub your dick on his butt, lightly play with his balls, etc...

Forget about Sup Forums, enjoy a wonderful night with your future boyfriend.

All guys are into sex, gay or not, don't worry.
You guys will have lots of fun if and when he wakes up.

But what if he wakes up and doesn't want me doing this shit and gets mad at me ;/ I'm only 14 keep in mind

Is it like that for both sexes?

say you were asleep

So you're young enough that none of this matters. Continue

Yes, all humans behave essentially the same way.
Even the predictable people that will reply that certain sexes or races behave different from others are all behaving the same way.

There's a universal truth to all humans:
All of us really like sex, and we really like feeling loved.

Gonna press my dick against his butt now rock hard

bost benis

Just pressed it against his butt he didn't wake up or anything what do now

keep humping him but be prepared to feign asleep if he wakes up

be the big spoon, boner against him, see if he reacts. just blame it on sleep if he wakes up and gets mad, if he stays mad just say he's the gay one for backing his ass up on your dick.

Slide his shorts down.

idk what do you wanna do with it just get your croch up in that ass or try and grab his dick

post more feet pics

I'm gonna try and press my dick against his butthole

We will always be here for you if anything happens.

You have no idea how many 20-something year olds I know that have literally ruined their lives with drugs or alcohol because they can't get over that one time that they could've "done something" with their best friend and didn't.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Just be confident, pull his boy panties down, and start gingerly massaging his butthole in a circular motion(don't stick it in right away, that shit hurts)

Play with his dick, and when he wakes up, just kiss him, calm him down, put a soft hand over his tummy and caress it, tell him it's gonna be OK and he's doing great.

Own it, live it, enjoy it. good luck

This all applies for women too, if you ever find yourself in that situation later in life.

How did it feel user

cum in it

reported for underage rape

Currently using his butt cheeks to stroke myself

Proof or din't happenn

kiss his cheeks, ask him if he likes it/wants more.

I can almost guarantee he will sheepishly let out a moan that sounds like a yes.
That's because he's awake too.

Don't worry, blame alcohol or something.