Why is it that law abiding gun owners literally never do mass shootings?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/r9k/thread/43204710/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
abcnews.go.com/US/brothers-arrested-nyc-terror-charges-authorities-find-bomb/story?id=53126254
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because school shootings are against the law

Because they’re law abiding.

/thread

Because they are responsible.

Then why do antigun people think all gun owners are just ticking time bombs?

The bullets... They're backwards...

I think we're done here.

because we are citizens that are just exercising our rights, like voting or going to church, it's not a big deal

Who cares, they are literally hitler and have blood on their hands and sacrifice babies to putin.

>going to church
What a faggot.

They're backwards in the magazine, he's right.

Ok so why are law abiding gun owners punished and condemned every time one single person does something illegal with an illegally owned gun?

They're following the party line or actually retarded.

either a troll of a fucking retard , either way i'll bite

they're law abiding till they snap and break the law, dumbshit timewaster NRA faggot

guns r bad, mkay?

why are gun owners so weak that they yell like babies and scream 'punished and condemned' every time the responsible among us call for smart gun control

/Thread.

Nice bait.

Rofl well they wouldn't law abiding would they. Thanks for the laughs op

They don't think that. That's a strawman, and you should be ashamed for bringing that weak bullshit.

they're not condemned. true condemnation would be the illegalization of personal firearms after enough school shootings occur, but we all know America will never have tha

Party politics. Dems see an opportunity and want to exploit it.
Reps do the same thing when, say there's a terrorist attack.
What governs best that governs least. Fight the powa.

This guy bought his gun legally and owned it legally according to every report I've read.

Your entire country is one of the most retarded on the planet when it comes to gun laws.

>following the party line
>actually retarded
unnecessarily redundant

>smart gun control

Because only non law abiding gun owners always do mass shootings... So simple, you retarded fuck

Republicans want to help corporations take your money and make you poor.
Democrats want to profit off of keeping you poor.

Coming from some one in California. 99.99% of any gun control pushed into effect/attempted to is very far from smart and even less effective.

Can you name one piece of gun legislation in the US that stopped one gun crime from happening?

Basically, live free and never give up your guns and drugs.

OP revising his questions because he's recognizing the logical holes in his queries slowly each time

>School shootings get great ratings.

Yeah they really want to ban ar15 and ak47 because Hollywood and the news said they were bad. California politicians, news media, and Hollywood really love to stoke each other's egos lol

Brady law, google it

Also you're asking me to precog like minority report, we don't live in science fiction, we live in real life faggot

EXCELLENT FUCKING QUESTION

I heard that there have been 18 school shootings in the USA, this year alone, are you guys going for a new record? if so its going well, keep at it.

The las vegas shooter was law abiding, til he started his spree.

The most recent laws passed actually made your AR more dangerous then it was. Lets not forget banning guns by name so i cant buy a ak 47... but i can and did buy a o-pap. I hate my state.

Yes Guinness just stopped recording things at a certain point over here. No sport in it anymore

The Second Amendment

BOOM

that you know of.

Cruz bought the gun legally OP

Yeah we got a teenage angst problem. The internet fame shit doesn't help

mm no, that's not the case.
There has never been any real comprehensive legislation, full spectrum nation wide gun control measures- which could actually stem the problem, the NRA has never allowed for it. The closest we got was the assault weapons ban which allowed for the loophole of allowing assault weapons already in circulation to stay there... it's always a hack job compromise

Shittier loophole, if that was the case, then most gun owners are not law abiding citizens, due to speeding, illegal downloading, DVRing the Superbowl.

This isnt they are the real school shooters

nine eleven

the teenage angst isnt only a problem in the USA, the fact that angsty teenagers have access to guns and think its ok to kill people for fun is the problem and i can only think of one solution.

archived.moe/r9k/thread/43204710/
actually though

the final solution

kill all americunts

Yeah you have no idea what you're talking about lol. Arizona passed law last year that made it legal to private sale weapons without requiring background check. California has an assault weapons ban unless they are grandfathered in. If you buy an ar15 in California it has to be featureless or you have to separate the upper receiver from the lower to release the magazine. Making the weapon less effective. Federal law hasn't changed. Regard alert

Sheep that don't stay in the middle of the herd get eaten. Can't blame them for protecting themselves. Just don't let them sacrifice you.

Las Vegas would like a word with you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting

didnt i just say that its not the americans that are the problem?

sheep don't have assault artillery. meat is murder?

Kill the teenagers lol

Coz your a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

I think you meant retard alert, retard

Yeah, drunk alert for me

yea but the FBI was warned twice
the teacher and students saw red flags all over and reported them

A bunch the kids were saying it was going to be him

he had already been banned from the grounds with a backpack because he was coming back starting fights

why do they let this shit happen?

think of the children

Old meme

>why did they let
>they let

real good question

why are the school doors not locked into the end of school? like they are in my state

I'll drink to that.

When's the last time you were punished for a mass shooting? What law came out that affected your ability to obtain firearms?

yea its a multi tiered problem
too bad people are so simple minded they see everything in stupid black and white terms. They don't consider it's maybe an educational, cultural, economic and gun problem all mixed together.

Definitely the gun thing is whack tho, this kid legally bought a gun after the FBI being notified, and people on the FBI watchlist can actually buy guns, Republitards ensured that. They also passed a bill with Trump's approval making it easier for mentally retarded people to buy high powered weaponry.

i literally said
>the teenage angst isnt only a problem in the USA
atleast read what you respond to before you respond to it.

it's not the gun that needs to be controlled, it's the person pulling the trigger, people make bombs out of pressure cookers yet no one says we need smart pressure cooker control, people are run down all over the world with cars and trucks yet no one cries for smart car and truck control, the world is trained to hate america, their freedom to own firearms that are used for a number of reasons including to protect themselves from oppressors both inside and outside our country, just the knowledge that so many americans own firearms has kept other countries at bay from invasion for as long as this country has existed, it's not an inanimate object that is the problem, it's people like you who are inexperienced and uninformed that cause more problems spewing rhetoric and regurgitating every anti-gun slogan there is and taking the focus off the real problem of learning how to see that someone has problems and doing something about it before something happens

Jesusbchrist your rwtarded

because we are sacraficing children to get guns laws passed instead of legitimately worried about lives?

under rated post

That's how you prevent shootings user

You literally answered your own question

Having to explain jokes to a retard is a real buzzkill

>we are
the left and democrats are. deepstate/global zionists play dirty.

In the US the procedure for dealing with violent, mentally unstable people is to isolate and stigmatize them as thoroughly as possible until they commit an act serious enough to imprison or kill them.

doesn't matter to the kid unfortunately

the education is also a problem, but better education would not alone fix the problem and is FAR harder to accomplish than banning guns or atleast putting them against some strict ass regulations and shit.

true fact.

and then politicize the event based on their race and online identity, everyone wins.

oh im sorry, it was far too stupid for me to think of it as a joke, why would you pretend to be retarded, thats just stupid.

>anything is far harder than completeky banning something

this is how liberals actually think

so the brady law kept 17 school students from dying? really?

HK did that in an ad a long time ago so now people take pics of HK’s with mags loaded like that as an homage.

did i say anything? no, i said getting everyone a decent education like in lets say, Finland, it cannot be done in the USA, not within generation or even the next.

oh also did i say "completeky banning"
no i did not.

Case in point

abcnews.go.com/US/brothers-arrested-nyc-terror-charges-authorities-find-bomb/story?id=53126254

Christian Toro and Tyler Toro "knowingly made firearms" and aided and abetted in the making of firearms at their home in the Bronx

Why is it that law abiding pilots literally never crash their planes into buildings or crowds of people on purpose?

Yeah pretty much. Read the top statement of the page, right below where is says Sup Forums. Let me drink more of you're tears salty cunt lol

Actually there were so many deaths by car accidents that we passed legislation to require seatbelts in all cars in the late 60's. This helped dramatically. Because, duh.
As for the rest of it, you come across like a really angry vagina ranting at a wall

Because they are law abiding.. And mass murder usually is against the law.

Law abiding people obey the law. Mass murder is against the law. By definition, no mass murderers are law abiding.

>race and online identity
That can be manipulated..