Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God...

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

this game is pretty good but my parents have been fighting a lot :(

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

pee pee poo poo haha hahahahaha

She has such a little fuckable face

Have you asked yourself, what if you’re wrong and there is a heaven and a hell?
If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist? In other words, does what we believe change what is true? An example was that humanity was convinced at one time that the earth was flat but their “concrete evidence” of looking at the earth and seeing nothing but flatness didn’t make the world into a flat surface. What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.

Don't know what you're talking about, i just wanna fuck her.

Holy fuck. I haven't been on Sup Forums in like two years. Are you telling me these threads are still a fucking thing? Wew.

because all religion has done is brought wars upon people, dumb cunt.

>Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God?
Relax, there's no hostility. We just laugh at them for being so fucktardedly gullible. Seriously I feel sorry for most of them because they've lost their ability to be logical and rational.

Nobody gives 2 shits go the fuck away

As one of the strongest atheists you will ever meet, its not that we hate Christianity. What we hate is how Christians tend to fling their religion at us, and disrespect us when we disagree

If we seem peeved, it's probably because we're venting pent up frustration.

>Have you asked yourself, what if you’re wrong and there is a heaven and a hell?
If there's a hell, there logically cannot be a heaven. Because who could enjoy living in heaven knowing at least some of his loved ones are being tortured in hell for eternity? And they claim that a lot more people are going to hell, right? Adjusted for anticipated traffic loads, there's only a stairway to heaven, but an actual highway to hell. So no, it's absolute nonsense.

Aren't people tired of this troll thread yet? Why does it still get so much attention? It's pretty much one or two faggots posting this, that's it. Just let it die. I usually do but sometimes I just have to tell others the obvious when they fail to see it.

Make it your mission not to respond to this thread and it will go away. Thanks.

these niggas get paid for this

christians use the bible to justify acts of violence against innocent lives
kys

I personally have no problem with the religious people but with the religion itself, islam stones women to death if they disobey their holy texts, catholicism is very against science and they've caused horrible things like the spanish inquisition

Besides, for some reason churches don't have to pay taxes. Fuck that

>God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart

which is exactly why a greater percentage of atheists will go to heaven than christians

>Have you asked yourself, what if you’re wrong and there is a heaven and a hell?
so you only claim to be christian for selfish reasons?
off to hell you go

God does not exist dude, that way liars could lie claiming to have judgement from god against innocent people and attack them based on it. But then the liars may get very unlucky too.

Yeah she was cute

Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity, bigfoot, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?

You know what exists? the unimaginable pain and suffering of factory farmed animals. something which christians condone, since the bible clearly states animals were put here to be used by humans

kill
your
self

>Christianity
>pertaining to the actual god that couldn't possibly be comprehended by a human mind

Pick one

When peoole say that they don't mean that something is right there in front of them

It means we won't believe in god if there is no evudence besides a 2000 year old novel

Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them? If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?

i go pee pee in ur head tee hee, have you asked where you go poopie

Maybe they know something the others don’t know idk

so how do you measure gos, faggot? newsflash science discovered all those things, not religion. sorry for taking the bait everybody

If I can kiss her there is god if I can’t then that sucks

Bigfoot?

if there are intelligently designed things in this universe, you are not one of them

You're complaining about athiests hostile towards people of religion when war was practically invented from religion

No. Because WE ARE NOT INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED, we are the result of millions of years of evolution which, unlike your fantasy novel about some ethereal sky dad, has EVIDENCE

HOW DID YOU KNOW

I think the Log threads are worse user

She told me last night. Look at them tittiez

Tfw Bigfoot does exist

OP doesn't spam this thread often enough.

You not the only one

haha yeah

In the light of the big bang evidence for the origin of the universe, is it more reasonable to believe that no one created something out of nothing or someone created something out of nothing?

I hate to tell you, but Christianists are MUCH more persecuting of anybody who doesn't follow their exact religious views than *Any* other religion except radical Islam. Christianists are the ones who want to require (Christian) prayer in schools, no matter what religion the kids are, use a Bible to swear in secular officers, and pass "religious freedom" laws that are crafted to actually mean "religious freedom for those who believe the same things we do"

So... Believing in big foot is a belief system?

is it posible to think of a penis with yure braine??????

HURR DURR I'M AN ATHEIST LOOK AT ME

It's bait dont respond pal, everyone knows your right just waste your time somewhere else

Not a bee leaf system

Understandable, have a nice day

If killing is wrong for religious reasons, then why does the Quran prescribe the killing of unbelievers (Sura 9:5,29; 47:4)?

Seriously op is the little girl crying necessary?
It kinda scares me

newfaig

Dont be such a pussy