Who's pumped to see Black Panther tonight?

Who's pumped to see Black Panther tonight?

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

I be so pumped. De gods must be so crazy I be so pumped.

i thought about it but then i seen the commercials and i dont want to go to a movie that i wont understand them. they literally used foreigners and tried to get them to speak English.

Im not into negro stuff, so nope

It be gwine to get 10,000 percent on de Rotten Tomatoes. All dee critics say day be lovin' dat movie.

Kilmonger sacrifices himself to stop Klaw.

It be de best. You all be de racist an' sheet if you don like dat. muthafucka.

All white people should talk loudly during the movie

An be answerin' de cell phone when Chad be callin' dem.

scurry away negroid

I gwine to be runnin' to de theater, yellin' "ho-dee-do, ho-dee-do!" so dey keep de doo open fo' me so I can get in fast.

Hey man, don't drag the Khoi people into this... they don't even consider themselves as black and have been royally fucked over by black people stealing their land

You just be jealous dat we black menz have our own super hero now, and he ain't be Frozone, or Samuel L. Jackson an sheet.

Y'all pray for my safety. It's starting.

ho dee do open fo me, user.

ah. that's why my libtard boss called in sick.

You got this photo from
The God's must be crazy.
The part is some white cunt threw a coke bottle out of a plain and it almost hit him.
In the end the native guy saves the bitches life the end.

Wat be Denzel doin' at dat place?

Dey be worshipin' aeroplanes in New Guinea too, bro. Black people be lovin' sheet that fly in the sky.

White People invent Glass.
White People invent Airplanes
Black people still throw sharpened sticks at monkeys.
>muh equality

We Wuz Kangs

THE MOVIE

yeah I loseing my shit whener I get too many t stacks becaseue am nigger
oh wait I can into advanced combat withought passing out and of standing into fire
oh wait am master raec

How do I loots this

dubz, chek dem.

sheeeeeet yous know it nigga. imsa taking my whitie see pic related (its us nigga)

yo, niggah, you be gettin' some white tittay. grab dem by de pussy, bro, dey don't even care iffin' you be a negro.

checked

sheeeet ims doing it now

i be gettin' so many dubz, it be like all de white womyns dat i get at de club.

nice titay, bro.

Superhero movies are gay OP, nigger orientated or not. They are all garbage, the nigger shit just makes it worse

sheeeeeeet Jayz is going two nigga

go make another mask fag

i'm just wondering how many shootings it will generate.

Hey! Frozone is the best super.

Its fucking shit. Its the worst marvel movie to date. And thats including the recent fa tastic 4 reboot.

Do yourselves a favour and dont waste your money. Wait u til you can pirate it. Its not worth your $20

The God's Must Be Crazy is a actually a good movie.

I'm ready, nigga. My girlfriend, her boyfriend, her other boyfriend, and our bull are all super psyched.

That's the joke faggot, good job.