Why are the Jem'Hadar so based?

Because they look like dragon people

t. Founder

t. stupid fucking solid who can't shapeshift or join the great link

GET OUT OF MY QUADRANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>buttmad changeling mad that Odo got SOLIDED by Major Kira

they're alright

Vorta are cooler because of Weyoun alone

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little solid? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Great Link, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Federation, and I have over 300 confirmed forms. I am trained in espionage warfare and I’m the top changeling in the entire Dominion. You are nothing to me but just another solid. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Quadrant, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over subspace? Think again, solid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across DS9 and your warp signature is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, humanoid. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, solid. I can be anything, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred forms, and that’s just with my bare liquid. Not only am I extensively trained in shapeshifting combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Jem'Hadar and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking communications. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn humanoid. I will shit Founder fluid all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, solid.

>SISKO: There's no way out of this canyon and we have phasers locked on every one of you.
>REMATA'KLAN: It appears you have a decisive advantage.
>SISKO: To fight a battle under these circumstances would serve no purpose. I'm prepared to offer terms. Hear me out. I know that need more Ketracel White. My doctor can sedate your men and keep them alive until we're rescued. After that, we can put you into medical stasis until we secure a new supply.
>REMATA'KLAN: The Vorta did not give me the option to surrender.
>SISKO: Keevan's betrayed you! He gave us your entire plan of attack last night.
>REMATA'KLAN: It was obvious that approaching your position from this canyon was a deliberate tactical error on his part.
>SISKO: You knew?
>REMATA'KLAN: I suspected. Despite what Keevan may think, the Jem'Hadar are often one step ahead of the Vorta.
>SISKO: You can still stay one step ahead. Surrender.
>REMATA'KLAN: I have my orders.
>SISKO: Keevan doesn't deserve the unwavering loyalty you're giving him.
>REMATA'KLAN: He does not have to earn my loyalty, Captain. He has had it from the moment I was conceived. I am a Jem'Hadar. He is a Vorta. It is the order of things.
>SISKO: Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?
>REMATA'KLAN: It is not my life to give up, Captain. And it never was.
>(Each returns to his men.)
>O'BRIEN: What did he say?
>SISKO: All the wrong things.

I wish I had the gif of the Jem'Hadar shaking his head from that episode, that one is a classic.

>gif
What century is this?

I adore Jeffrey Combs in everything he's in. I want to be his friend.

24th century, my nigga

I didn't even realize he played Brunt until the next-to-last episode. He's a pretty great actor.

>you will never see a show where Combs play every character
no reason to keep living

nice guy too, met him at a con

the jem'hadar are the perfect enemies of the klingons. they are slaves to the founders, have no emotions besides what is granted, but they fight with some sense of honor

I would watch an entire star trek season of just klingon vs jem'hadar

>You came to the wrong quadrant, nigga

Still waiting on a Star Trek show where every character is played by Combs.

>Fascinating. Even after all he's been through, the Klingon still thirsts for battle. Doesn't he ever tire of it?
>I never do.
>You fight because that is what you were designed to do. All that motivates him is some barbaric sense of honor.
>And that is something you will never understand.

>They don't have sex
>They don't eat
>They don't sleep

How can the Jem'Hadar even be based? They aren't even living.

I'd fuck one

no homo

>REMATA'KLAN: It is not my life to give up, Captain. And it never was.

One of my favorite Trek lines. Gives more depth to test-tube bred cannon fodder than most series will give to actual human goons.

Nice adaptation of a classic pasta.

Fun fact, the leader of the Jem'Hadar in that episode is the same guy that voiced Skull Face from MGSV.

Who?