What happens after death

What happens after death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndj5KjKyr3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigga

The illusion dissolves and all things become clear.

Tell me what happens

I want to believe that

Who the fuck knows

I want to believe that

You die.

How can we know

Einstein said that time is an illusion, albeit a persistent one. Who are we to argue with him?

lots of things, they just don't involve you anymore

This made laugh, thanks dude

People who are critical thinkers?

God reads out your search history to the entire population of Heaven

Quantum perpetualism at its finest

A guy who didn't come back to tell us

you probably think 9/11 was an inside job, right?

Probably nothing

So much stigma towards conspiracy it starts to just become a joke, they made it like that so people always think it's a joke topic

Well, first your body loses heat. Then they fill you up with formaldehyde. They lock your corpse in a small little box and bury it. Eventually worms will eat at your flesh. You will no longer exist, and your bones only remain.

9/11? Explain yourself

Pee is stored in the balls.

I like your dog, op.

OP here(been here the hole time and answering but wathever) thanks for the laughs, I like the jokes and they make me forget for a second all the deep shit

Honestly OP, don't listen to these "special snowflakes"
None of us are special and we are all animals. When we die, NOTHING happens.
It can happen to you tomorrow or the next day or the next
One things for sure, it will happen soon, so get used to it.

So cute

Thank you

Edgy faggot

no your balls are stored in pee

I did but now I'm starting to rethink it, I d k why

>deep shit
6 feet to be exact.

The same thing as what was happening before, just not to you.

No stores are in your pre balls

Let me clear this up for you, you know when you black out drunk?

It's like that, but it's permanent. We need a brain to be conscious.
Don't listen to these Time Lords.

I guess, I'm not that deep, I'm more for the girth game

More death then undeath

That feeling is just so unreal, like think about it, eternal sleep, REALLY think about it, it's forever, forever never ends

Wise man

How exactly?

Decomposition and a funeral. And people suffering the delusion that you’re in a better place because their minds would break if they realized that you don’t actually go anywhere when you die. After worms eat away at your corpse they will poop you out, fertilizing the ground, and grass and flowers will grow. That will be the greatest contribution you’ve ever made in your meaningless existence.

I get to see my best friends that wont stop killing themselves. We backroad and do stupid shit. Hoon around in sub $500 cars that never break. Cheap bottome sgelf swil codka screwdrivers and keystone light in a bottomless cooler.

I hope kim sends a nuke on my while my wife is traveling for work tonight.

What an absolute redlneck shitshow paradise

Yup. Took a wholelotta drugs and age for me to not really give a shit,

I had a dream I died. It was painless and I saw my body lying there. Saw all the people that died and they were so happy. Later I started flying into space so much so that I saw the universe as a speck and my spirit traveled to another universe where I woke up from my dream (but I was still dreaming) and continued a new life. If death is like that it’s fucking beautiful.

Decomposition

made OPs image my backround

Fucling innased melenials and sgithole countries

We steal your stuff

Found the sociopathic methhead.

I killed as many brain cells as I could, still doing ok I guess

This is a world where nothing is solved. You know, someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we’ve ever done or will do, we’re gonna do over and over and over again.

The same as always. The universe goes on without you, because you never really meant anything in the grand scheme of things.

Nothing, you will never know you have died.. Therefore you should only concern yourself with the last few moments of life.

the dead body make a stinky mess while you try to revive it but dont work then the cops come and interveiw everyone in the house the coroner comes half hour later after scene pics have been taken and interviews done. Then the put the stiff in a bag and take him to the morgue. i know from personal experience

You know how you didn't really know anything, see anything or remember anything before you were born? yeah... that's what happens

how do you know?

checking consecutive dub 00s

HOLYSHIT what is going on?

Trips

Well if you ask me it's the most likely theory

Due to parallel universes and how our consciousness works we never die, we just keep getting put into the next universe for all of eternity, this is hell. You will watch your loved ones die and live in pain forever.

You wake up with a bong in your alien hands, and the other aliens ask you, "So how was the trip?"

This
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

I’ve seen you before, quit promoting this garbage song faggot

Is thus a real theory? If so, name? Also, I've thought this before but it's impossible, because one day we will get old and die of old age. What then? The same basic thing. Nothingness.

This theory kills me because ive had a near death experience and on the night of, my cousin dreamed I died. If it's true, I've let my mother down in some distant reality.. pretty fucked up.

this happens

This is awful.

>next universe
The way as we define it, we only have one and anything in existence at all is already a part of it. Source of these universes and our consciousnesses being in them?
Don't know about that. Theoretically, given an infinite amount of time, everything can happen the same way again. Your life could be replicated. But this would take an unimaginable long time (assuming the sun hasn't already exploded and the Earth turned to dust), and even then, it still seems impossible that it would be your consciousness re-living the same experience. I mean it'll still always be nothing after this lifetime.

Nothing. This is the only life you get. Don’t be a faggot with it.

I'd agree with this its like blacking out as soon as it happens u wake up its not like you perceive time and sit in a dark room for hours till u wake up it just happens. id imagine death would be like that with out memory's

The great secret: There are billions of civilizations in the universe - 1 per galaxy. Each effectively completely isolated. Consciousness exists in entangled states in the now that is Planck time and transmigrate from one civilization to another, having to learn from scratch how to be each of the billions of creatures in billions of environments.

ok so ive had a near death experience and
they usually kill or delete these threads when i say this but

you return to a central source,
which is God,
a sort of signal where we are all antennas, more like the tips of its tentacles

your memories, name, face, all that shit that was created in the physical, dies in the physical, you don't take it with you

whether this transition to this place / energy / source as well as the condition this source is in, depends on whether you were good or bad to others, who are you, because we all came from and return to this place

also, we have names in this physical form, and there's only around 10 (give or take 2) actual "divisions" of our souls, which in the physical is split into the entire human population.....each one has an ethereal spiritual individuality

>ok so ive had a near death experience and
>they usually kill or delete these threads when i >say this but

>you return to a central source,
>which is God,
sure kid

by "is God", i mean, it is basically the source material for every reference to "God" otherwise.....one universal energy who doesn't so much judge as much as comprise everything and is self-diving, self-reacting

Remember what it was like before you were alive? It's just the same after you die. You no longer exist. Simple as that.

Think of a fever dream x10 mixed in with your worst fear and an eternity of feeling a soft serenity.

Black science man explains it well.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndj5KjKyr3E

You meet this lil guy

On faith, there are many things that one could say
Perhaps you might understand one way, but
Everyone is different
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Tomorrow, even you may find yourself in an awakened state
Humans are connected to things which most filter perceptively
Everyone can attain great consciousness, however
Demons are real also
Open the gate of the mind
Once opened though, there is no going back
Really, you need not seek the way for you are on the path
Guns, abortions, politics
Everyday distractions to keep us from the one thing
The discovery of the means of self actualization
Once you see what the powers that be are up to, you will be on your way to understanding
No one should be subjected to the beast system
Time and time again for eons
History repeats itself
Every time, there is a turning point, a chance to end the cycle
Freedom hasn't happened for this world yet though
Lucifer is just a name for an entity functioning on a level you can't see
One of many names
Only through developing the inner abilities will people like you ever see
Reality is not what it seems
Energy is wasted on the mundane
Vision is intentionally obscured
Even when you are told you disbelieve
Revelations are not easy to contend with
Your young minds are corrupted by technology
By the time you awake, it could be too late
Once again, the cycle continues
Dreaming of useless material gain
Your lives slip away while you chase nothing
When will you ever learn?
Almost no one cares
Life is not your body
Killing is the most profitable business on this planet
This is a prison world
Hell is not elsewhere, this is it
Everyone here is a prisoner
Damnation is what you are now experiencing
If you ever hope to be free you must change your ways
Not many are devoted enough to gain the knowledge to escape
Only a select few, will you join them?
Somehow I don't think you will
Anyways, this is not the forum for this
Uncaring fools abound here
Really, I don't know why I even bother

Kek

wat

But there is a chance you don't die from old age in another universe and if there truly are infinite universes then we can assume there is a chance no matter how fucked you are health wise there is still a chance for survival. Ie infinite pain and suffering.

You trip out for a lil, then you're gone.

Then you shit and piss your pants and start rotting.

After death you find out what happens after death.

Nice dream, user-kun.

We leave our virtual simulation and come back to whatever reality we truly come from.