It's no contest that ol Billy B is the #1 football coach of all time

It's no contest that ol Billy B is the #1 football coach of all time.

But who is #2?

Walsh/shula. Probably Walsh then Shula then Gibbs then Noll then Landry then Madden.

>football

durrhurr

Has Belichick ever done anything without Brady?

You have to go back

Yes. He drafted Tom Brady in the 6th round. But seriously he did make post season with bledsoe and he did dc for some dominate defenses in NY. And the only coach who has one super bowls with multiple QBs is Joe Gibbs but he only has 3 total so... Yeah.

he won 2 superbowls and coached the best LB in NFL history.

#1 = Tom Landry
#2 = Bill Belichick

What a dumb statement.

Did Walsh, Shula, Noll, etc do anything without Hall of Fame quarterbacks?

>didn't do shit with the Browns
>been carried by Brady his entire career as a patriot coach

he was the last coach to win a playoff game with the browns

you europoors dont know shit about american sports stop pretending

See
And
And don't ever act like you understand the nuances of football again you stupid britbong.

And he went 5-11 with them in his last season
He also went 5-11 with the patriots in his fist season without Brady

And he went 11-5 the year before his last season with the Browns (the best record the browns has have since then).

>expecting a coach to have a good season when the owner announces they are moving half way through the season

And he won 11 games with Matt Cassel...

Fair enough, I just think people go overboard when they belichick is the sole reason for the success of the Patriots and that he made Brady who he is. Plebs act like any average QB(like Alex smith) would do fine with belichick when that's obviously false.

Vince Lombardi>Tom Landry>Bill Parcels>Bill Belicheck

>Bill Belichick hasn't done crap with Brady therefore he's overrated
>Tom Brady is a system babby and Cassel won 11 games when he got injured therefore he's overrated

I love this circular argument.

I was born here and am white. I'm just not a fat tetard

So wrong parcels too high and Lombardi too high. Paul Brown was more innovative and influential tactically speaking than Lombardi and was successful over a much longer time and parcells wasn't as successful as Walsh or gibbs within the same era.

It's okay Juan, you'll be home soon.

Parcels made a career of taking shit teams and turning them into Superbowl contenders he never stuck around long enough to reap the benefits of his work because he was off to the next challenge

He didn't stick around because he's an ass hole who wore out his welcome everywhere he went. Without L.T. he would've never even won an owl. And he brought zero innovation to the league, he just was a solid manager who could spot talented assistants and he rode their waves. Literally the Drake of coaching.

the great knute rockne of course.