I smell a inside job

i smell a inside job

am i the only one who thinks the new florida shooting is a false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vo4dQ-tTBZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

not the only one, but a tiny, tiny minority of cock brained tin foil wearing shit munchers.

I’ll bite.

What is it a false flag for?

Exactly. The fbi and police already know about the kid and did nothing. Its just more deepstate collusion againt trump.

Watch "Ben Shapiro: Here's What We Know So Far" on YouTube
youtu.be/vo4dQ-tTBZA

> being this goddamn stupid

The fbi use this in league with the demorats to confiscate guns and have an unarmed populace to easily control.

Poor sheep cant even see the wolf. Dont be so biggoted lefties.

Is that seriously the plan? They can ban all automatic weapons.

If they try to ban ALL guns you’re gonna have a revolution. Better to go step by step so the general populace is more conforming

So fucking sick of the Liberals thinking it was an inside job. Grow up.

Likely a false flag
Many of them r

I think you spelled Conservatives weong

>am i the only one who thinks the new florida shooting is a false flag?

Of course it is.
Because all the other false flags were so successful in changing the gun laws, they decided to go for round 5.

Yeah, all those liberals watching InfoWars and reading Breitbart lol

You both spelled shit breathing smegma slurpers wrong.

Retards fail to understand that crimminals dgaf about laws. Its illegal to kill people but that didnt stop him and neither did the cops.

My sides

You should kill yourself

This kind of paranoia is it's own class of fucked. Doesn't have anything to do with right/left. It's Cum guzzling edge lords

>Liberals

Tfw there's no such things as actual targedies and they're all cover-ups

So, the alt-right then

fuck yeah, just like its the spicks fault you are uneducated and cant get a job and the niggers fault you are living in a fucked up braindead society

>Doesn't have anything to do with right/left.
Bullshit, this is a right paranoia issue. They are paranoid that their precious 2nd Amendment will be trashed if enough kids get killed.
The left has their own paranoia conspiracies, like vaccinations causing autism.

I’m a political science major. I think I know what I’m talking about. Thanks faggots.

Dude.

Dude.
Chemtrails.

When literally any shooting is considered somebody's political agenda by you guys it gets old, don't get me wrong I'm all for owning guns and think it's ridiculous that people are trying to take that away but literally you guys are grabbing at nothing

and the many mass shootings under Obama were... also deep state plots against him?

good one user

samefagging at its best

shill detected

oh no because crisis actors dont exist theres no way muh government would try and trick me hurrr durr good goy

Lol false flag this fucker said

>am i the only one who thinks the new florida shooting is a false flag?
No, there are many idiots in this world.

Current admin lies all the time, but that doesn't mean they're the legion of doom, just idiots that have never been called on their bullshit cus they got money