>goes on for about 5 minutes, calls me sexist and ignorant etc
>eventually calls me insecure about my sexuality
>i dont say anything, but im fucking fueled in rage
>get up
>get car keys
>leave
>at home now
>she just texted me "maybe we should just break up"

i dont know why, but when she called me insecure i just lost all patience. ive never just walked out on her before so maybe thats why she wants to break up.

was my response to the situation acceptable or no

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/kosoku-x-meds8888-laylow-saxoncasi-remix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be patient, apologize even if it’s her fault

Accept your fate as a trap.

Post pics. If you do not be relegated to spent rest of life with faggots on Sup Forums

>post trap pics or be faggot for life

call her bluff and say "ok"

if she comes crawling back instantly she's worth keeping, if she agrees and hops on the nearest dick in a millisecond then she wasn't worth keeping in the first place

>"apologize even if it's her fault."
Knock her out OP.

thats actually exactly what i said, it went like this:
>her :"maybe we should just break up"
>me :"Ok"
>her: "glad u care so much about me and this relationship but okay its over"

She wants to fuck you in trap.
Quit being a faggot and let her make you look like a girl.

Do you wish to be a little girl?

Let her put makeup on you, or else she leaves you and you are doomed to Sup Forums faggotry for life.

This is op from the future posting. Do it faggot. You don't want to see how bad Sup Forums gets after 2032

Sounds like a lame femnazi cunt. I'd dump her. Especially if something like that would make her threaten a breakup.

That being said, id also let her play some gay ass dress-up with me. If my girlfriend was into all that shit I'd be cool with it because it doesn't bother me. It's really not a big deal.

This is honestly the best way to deal with women

They're hardwired to be emotionally manipulative and get away with it. When you show you couldn't give less of a shit you basically rip away their only power and they either submit to you or find someone else to puppet.

Kind of this and pic related. Obviously gotta make up your own mind, but if she's gonna ditch you over something stupid like that, good riddance.

im on her side, you sound like a child, nobody wants a relationship with an actual manchild

It doesn't sound like she's really interested to be honest.
>She asked for your permission to do something
>You said no
>She insulted you
>Wants to break up with you
Idk, if I were you OP, I'd just let her. She sounds crazy

I've been with my girl for 4 years now, shit like that happens sometimes
Just go back apologize and try to talk about it..
Girls want to know how you feel
Talk about what you did not like about the incident and how you felt

Or be an alpha male and knock her out, that works too

Don't worry.
You still have us.

aw :')

Dude, if she'd choose never being with you again over not being able to laugh at you in makeup once...

pretty clear where her priorities are. just be glad you didn't waste 3 years.

Getting makeup done is weird, but I like having my nails painted.

Breaking up over that tho is fucking retarded.

i know what u mean. and i know shes just waiting on me to apologize. most likely i will. i just really got pissed off when she called me insecure

dont respond its either nonsense shittest or she is shit herself

OP here, to make it clear, im pretty sure she was more mad at me just walking out of her house without saying anything rather than the sexism shit.

I remember back when I had to deal with silly childish shit like this.

Do yourself a favor and ghost this bitch and never look back.

When you find the right woman, you stop having retarded fucking conversations like this.

The fact she even says, "sexist" is a red light. Any bitch that even says "sexist" to her man is a fucking feminist just waiting to castrate you.

I went through a ton of bitches before finding my wife. Been married 7 years now. Get along great. She understands she's a woman and I'm a man. Never argue with each other ever. Respect and love each other and she understands I'm in control.

Don't put up with any shit out of any bitch. When you find the right one, you won't even have to ask questions like this.

This ×100000000

Honestly, she's probably happy you set boundaries, like a human being, and she's waiting to see if you stick to them.

Will you?

I'd drop her for sure....she clearly wants to break up with you. May as well be a man and do it

Talk about the fact that SHE can loose you if she does that shit again. It's not ok to threat you like that, SHOW HER WHO'S THE BOSS GODDAMN!!
btw you seem like a nice guy, if this doesn't work, you'll find another one

>Apologizing when shes in the wrong

Faggot

Holy fucking shit, what the fuck fucking happened to honesty?
This relationship had problems way before this makeup bullshit.

thanks man. appreciate it

Could just be hormonal teenage bullshit.
Kids are just stupid, brains aren't developed until 25, and they still lack the knowledge of life by that age.

If she threatens to break up over that stuff I'd just give it a few days and see what's up. Sounds like everyone is overreacting. Re-state if it ever comes up that the makeup thing is just not for you and you don't appreciate being labeled sexist because of it. If she reacts badly then breaking up probably is for the best. If ahe was just shocked that you walked and calms down, it sounds like you can just have some make up sex and move on. Best advice I could give with the limited info.

If you’d acted like that towards her, you’d be labelled a manipulative, selfish abuser. Let that sink in before you dump her. Then dump her. You seem alright, don’t get stuck with someone who will fuck with your head.

Tell her that not everything stems from insecurity. Call her insecure if she denies it.

Nudes of her and Ill give you the best advice. Don't listen to these virgin fucks in here posting KYS or have a big nigger fuck her infront of you LOL

Aint that the fuckin truth brotha

One of us x100

Yes. Sounds like a typical libtard. Dump her pathetic ass.

that's some sweet female bullshit right there. classic game playing.

dont apologize, tell her your feelings. say that you feel she asked for permission, and when you said "no" she tried to shame you for it. That hurt your feelings and made you feel unimportant, ignored and ridiculed.

tell her that exactly.

thank you

Well you're just a fucking pussy OP. Yeah what's a little make up going to do? It's just going to be between you two. Leaving since she called you insecure makes me think you're an over emotional man child. Act like a fucking adult and apologize if you want this to keep on going

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/kosoku-x-meds8888-laylow-saxoncasi-remix

no problem man. I lived with a mentally ill GF for 7 years - I had to learn how to draw boundaries and protect them - but also be a decent human.

This user knows whats up

Tell her how you feel, but getting worked up over her putting a little makeup on you then taking it off is overboard.

>Thinking OP got upset over being asked to put on makeup

Either you lack basic reading comprehension or you're a woman

You should break up. She has a strong desire to castrate you, and that is seriously fucked up. Her asking to break up is probably just a shit test anyway. If you emphatically agree and then go no-contact, she might beg you to come back.

Dump her

"Better single than with a cunt who doesn't respect my boundries."

Fuck bro you are such a flaming faggot, I use a fine eyeliner to make my eyes pop and. Eat so much pussy that I shit clit on a daily basis. Only faggots don't use makeup.