Cute doll bread? cute doll bread!

cute doll bread? cute doll bread!

Other urls found in this thread:

j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-mini-little-girl-sex-doll-love-doll-vagina-lifelike-pussy-realistic-sex-toys-for-men.html
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01EBSR43M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?smid=A3NA1HVL9MOLMC&psc=1
catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_66&product_id=60
catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_65&product_id=62
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh my

Kys pedo

damn she's hot

thats bel 132cm

fuuuuug I want them all, I want to dress them up and cuddle with them and watch anime with them, why am I poor and have to have dumb normie roomates my life is suffering

shall I continue?

life is tough, user kun. but Im not that expensive j-suntech doll that i am

If you want, I'm utterly enamored by all of them

Why does your doll have domestic abuse marks?

It's not really about the price of the doll per se, I've researched it a bit, but rather that I need to be able to afford the rent of a place of my own where I can love and cuddle with them in private.

j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-mini-little-girl-sex-doll-love-doll-vagina-lifelike-pussy-realistic-sex-toys-for-men.html
only 850 bux user kun and Im yours

thats Sylvie, google her

She's cute, even with the rather disturbing abuse marks.

I don't think my roommates would really approve of having something like that around the apartment, unfortunately.

get a new roommate

Do you do hard play with her? Like bondage and stuff, or asphyxiation play? She's cute as hell, but I don't really get the allure of the marks on her, unless you pretend to abuse her.

they are soft man, TPE is fragile. you CAN but its not recommended

they are common in japan now

them crazy japs, always ahead of everyone else

I really admire the bravery of this guy, but damn the looks disgust from those women in public must be absolutely soul-destroying.

they just realized they are out of a job soon

>Pics aren't Japanese

What pics are you looking at? No one seems to look disgusted in any of these.

caring what women think

see

thats jealousy not disgust

That pic got a good chuckle out of me.

Im taking a nap. You can molest me now if you want, oyajii san

Im in europe how to get that skimpy clothing, best without sacrificing my reputation buying it in store

the just look surprised or confused

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01EBSR43M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?smid=A3NA1HVL9MOLMC&psc=1

Do you suffer from Asperger's?
They look more confused than disgusted.

Weibo watermark
>Japan
please

It's most likely a realization of the loss of control. When you read about how many virgins are in japan and the stresswomen put on men to be high earners to be worth their time, being in a relationship there is becoming something you can only do if you have a lot of money. That guy is getting what he wants for a one time flat price and the women just have to deal with being single and earning their riches they want on their own or lower their standards to a reasonable level.

She's supposed to resemble a character from a game. you don't abuse the girl you heal her.

I would be interested to see how sex dolls/robots could affect Chinese population growth. I would imagine the government would ban them if it meant a decline in their population to the extent that it impacted society (too many old folks and nobody to take care of them).

What we really need is for robots to become advanced enough to act as carers as well as doing other tasks without being shit.

dont worry about china, they'll be all right. worry about western europe and USA with all the fags and tranns taking voer

funny how you westerners are all obsessed about china and you all are china experts. worry about your contries NOT china.

and ts Western countries that supposedly have so much freedom such as UK, Canada Australia who have banned dolls

I don't give a shit about population growth, or civilization, or society, or anything like that. I just want cute cute small body to hold when I go to sleep every night.

No in my opinion we need a cultural revolution in which women want real equality which means giving up these peices of the legal system like family courts. Then we start acting like humans can get along again. We aren't going to keep advancing as a race if we don't re-figure out what previous generations already knew.

We some how went from the free love movement of the 70's to stare rape being considered a real thing in some crazy feminists mind.

well then buy one.

>his real daughter died this is how he copes
they just dont get it...

When they come with a heater inside to make them warm to touch I will consider one.

if you think women are the problem you're a hopeless case. the corporatism who together with the gov give you BS propaganda is the real problem. but it's too late anyway.

they come with a heater

Wait what
Is it inside them, or external?

external you plug it in

Probably wondering why a little girl looks so ragdoll-ish and has a guy seemingly feeling her up lmao.

Game?

It's called Teaching Feeling.

any dolls in boy underwear?

I meant, is the heating device itself actually inside her, or auxiliary?

auxiliary

That sounds kind of cute, I might do that later.

Catdoll Saki,126cm Japanese cute loli,real life size doll,realistic doll with flat chest

doll specifications:

身高(Height):126cm
体重(Weight):20kg

胸围 ( Breat ):60cm

腰围(Waist):57cm
臀围(Hip):68cm
头围(Head circumference):50cm
肩宽(Shoulder width):28cm

口部深度(Oral depth) :12cm

阴道深度(Vaginal depth):16cm
肛门深度 (Anal depth) :16cm

脚掌长(Foot length):17cm
包装尺寸(Package size):124*40*26cm

包装重量(Packing weight):25kg

A dress,an extra wig,a lipstick,a wig comb,a warm stick,a pair of glove and small outfits for gifts.

catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_66&product_id=60

I got a warm stick for her...

jesus christ she's fucking adorable.

ok thanks, that makes more sense anyway

yay

So how do you, umm, clean their insides? Is it a huge hassle? Do they wear significantly with use?

fukken A she is! this is the 108cm one

I do need some underwear after all.

They are a big part of the problem when you look into the league of women voters. They jump all over the first sign of women's overarching rights being brought back in line.

The government itself is to blame for some of it, but you can't say that they did it all. Its a cornucopia of forces at work.

That aside it still doesn't denigrate my point that we need said cultural revolution to hey thins back in line. We cant fuck dolls to humanities success.

poor thing forced to be without panties!

>108cm
Hnnnnnnggghhhhhhhh

Name and price, please.

Whoah, missed this one. Sexy as sin right here.

Strange with all the fucked up shit we see on here, I've never seen a doll thread with nudity or hardcore. I mean, obviously people buy these things to fuck them, yet no vagoo to be seen.

im curious what model she is.

It get posted a lot actually.

too bad you arent a women to really experience all the shit the women go through then blame them. whatta maroon. the gov got your brain and they have created fanthom enemies for you and you cant think. its its not women its the poor if its not the poor its russia. sad sad sad.

catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_65&product_id=62

I think the law, in the US where Sup Forums is based, is somewhat ambiguous on the subject.
In other anglo and western countries you would get fucked by posting them nude, for sure.
In the US at least, my guess is that if you were prosecuted for it you would get off, but no one wants to risk going to court / paying lawyer fees for such a thing, as ridiculous as the prosecution would be.

Where do you buy these child-sized cosplay for her? Amazon? It looks like so much fun to dress them up...

sorry she is Molly 128 cm the original one

pretty sure most people who fuck dolls dont give a damn about humanity
and humanity will be fine, its whites/asians that are going to hurt from dolls, shitskins will still rape each other at genocidal levels and they will inherit the world