>>you eat generous ammounts of food in the process, which makes a fat lazy slob
>>can't concentrate
>>addicts are obnoxious cunts
>Cigarettes
>>makes you focused and calmed
>>stops your hunger, so you don't become a landwhale
>>addicts are not as annoying and hopeless as in other drugs
>>lung cancer is a thing, but mostly when you smoke like a dragon
Also keep in mind that advertising cigarettes has been made illegal, while alcohol is branded on a large scale. It's like da j00s are telling us not to take calming and focusing drugs but rather aggresion-breeding alcohol. Marijuana may be illegal (at least here), sure, however it's still preached by degenerate rappers and rasta culture, which appeals to youngsters and wannabe-gangsters.
Once again, any drug is at some level of degeneracy. However I consider cigarettes not to be as degenerate as alcohol or weed. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17159008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally all of the pros you listed for cigarettes can be fufilled by coffee.

Smoke all you want idc, but don't ask for new lungs when you get fucking cancer.

Smoking is expensive and not good for your health.
That's all to it, there aren't a big conspiracy theory for everything fa'm.

>marijuana
>addiction
pick one fuck wit

>can't concentrate on weed
Nigger, what kind of Amsterdam dogshit are you smoking?

> Do not smoke smokes

Are you bullied in school , mentally retarded , or both ?

> M mutku the die

So? Was life in the competition who will live the longest ?

> Siihe will koukkuu !!!

No ice , if there is not a minor and is able to burn in moderation.

> S .. it takes MONEY !!!

Who compelled to buy a pack of cigarettes a day , you fucking peat gavel

Why not both?

>smoking when there are tons of different nicotine products on the market
>lozanges/gums/mouth-sprays/etc

Why would you choose the worst option that fucks up your lungs?

People can be addicted to anything. Any substance or activity that increases positive chemicals in the brain can become addictive.

Cigarettes are engineered with delicate precision to mess up your physical, mental and spiritual faculties. Of course you know which race of people are responsible for this.

I'm talking about commercial cigs, you can smoke natural tobacco it's fine.

>Redpill me on smoking.

Okay. Smoking is shit. The "joyful" aspect of smoking that people talk about? That's actually the feeling they get by staving off withdrawal. It's relative joy, not absolute joy. There is nothing fun, entertaining, or joyful about smoking tobacco. At all.

t. former smoker who quit cold turkey

>lung cancer
>smell like shit
>everything you own smells like shit
>costs a lot

pretty degenerate senpai

Natural tobacco does exactly the same thing

just smoke cigars, its like chewing gum but for adults. you dont actually inhale the smoke - you just let it ruminate in your mouth, exhale it and feel the taste of the cigar's flavor in your mouth until it burns out

anti-smoking is a HOAX, for some reason the (((elite))) wanted to do it as an social experiment, and it worked, most people are just paranoid toward cigars for no concrete reason
and maybe they are trying to replace the cigars for other drugs like weed (which is 100x worse in every aspect)
oral and anal sex also cause cancer, but nobody talks about it, cuz the jewish media consider it as cool.

How about
I know it's a silly idea, but consider it

Just planting seeds here

How about, get a hobby = makes you mind your own fucking business.

>bdur this guy well he was drunk and I felt uncomfortable
>oh no bdur he is a lazy stoner, he eats a lot and doesn't do anything and that affects me blablabla

It doesn't fucking matter, why do you care? What the fuck do people's vices change for you? What can you change?

Just give it a rest already

I'm going out to have a big, fat joint, followed by eating ice cream and arguing with idiots on Sup Forums

What does that change? Nothing for you, but I'm having a nice time on a shitty, rainy day.

>oral and anal sex cause cancer

Humor me, do you have even one source for this?

Anything that increases dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain will do all those things.

Adderall is probably the best, but prescription only.
(Its basically dextroamphetamine)

I don't smoke, but sometimes I find it very tempting when Im close to final exams (engineering).

You'll smell like shit to non smokers and you'll just appear another weak minded sheep

>addicts are not as annoying and hopeless as in other drugs

yeah, no. it's scary if you realize as a non-smoker that the nicotine makes people around you addicted fast as fuck and then you'll hear them talking about getting their fix and going outside for a smoke real quick and all that stupid shit.

they literally can't contain or compose themselves about that. it's sad, sad, very sad.

smoking is shit and there is no sunny side or way to sugarcoat it unless you're a smoker and then pull a halfassed lie out of your ass where can clearly hear the nicotine speaking out of these people but not the people themselves.

licking pussy like a champ makes throatcancer. that´s what i heard from michael douglas

The crusade to ban smoking is just the beginning. Our country is going to try ban sugary drinks after smoking is gone, it's a downward spiral of nonsense and mind fucks.

red pill yourself on how you just talk your ass off and have no citations to back up any of the fuckin taboo shit you are saying.
not one fuckin fact - just stereotypes.
go learn something and quit getting your facts and info from maymays.

Not to mention that the average life expectancy of smokers and non-smokers are practically the same
And most people smokes more than 500.000 cigarettes in their lives and nothing happens to them

That's a cute cat

Alcohol protected Europe from waterborne diseases for a very long time
Tobacco in the other hand...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17159008
>Low levels of alcohol intake (1-2 drinks per day for women and 2-4 drinks per day for men) are inversely associated with total mortality in both men and women.

>everybody who smokes uses a pack a day
Wew lad

There's polonium in cigarettes. Enjoy your death.