Any depressed, suicidal alcoholics here tonight?

Any depressed, suicidal alcoholics here tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
youtube.com/watch?v=dx0WdYKVEyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

right here bro, hang in there

>depressed
Check.

>suicidal
not check

>alcoholics
I don't drink, but when I do, people have commented on how I do it a bit heavily.

>friend thinks because I drive fast I'm passivly suicidal
>he's just being a bitch boy because he's not in control
Fucking stupid mother fucker.

Depressed alcoholic but not suicidal.

My mate was depressed and a full blown alcoholic, and he was only 18.
One night he disappeared and tried to kill himself. He was on drugs and had been drinking.
I went searching for him with his family and police where we thought he might have gone.
Turns out he was admitted to the hospital in the early hours of the day we were searching.
He was OK. He's now 20 and has fully recovered.
He's one of my best mates, so I was fucking relieved. He's a good bloke and a real comedian.
I don't know why it's always the comedians who become suicidal.
glad he's doing alright these days.

I’m trying bro

what kind of gay whiskey is only 40%?

might as well be drinking wine coolers at that point

6 months sober here, it gets better guys go to a fucking AA meeting

What country are you from? In the us as far as I know that’s the highest abv

join the cult man
>haha

>drinking Canadian whiskey go kill yourself
You're literally just begging for attention you cry baby brat
You seem honest
No one really cares about your mate

Whether or not it's a cult it's helped me get sober from a 15-year heroin addiction and 20 year 5th A Day drinker

>You're literally just begging for attention you cry baby brat
You're literally full of shit, you stupid ass mother fucking shit head cunt brains fucking diarrhea mouth mother fucker.
A fucking fucker can't fucking vent on the mother fucking internet? Fuck you, you fucking worthless, numb nutted, errect pencil dick lodged horizontally in your fucking throat, scissor balls, mother fucker.

AA drives me to drink.

Lol shit using jokes is like a coping mechanism. If I wasn't funny nor if I had a sense of humour fuck I don't think it wouldve made it past age 15

You seem like a faggot

All of us. Go to bed fag

No it doesnt. I've been sober for a couple of years and I've never felt worse. A wise man once said "better to have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" and that's what sobriety is: zombieland.

what's going on fam

The reason a lot of people fail so hard and get into such fucked up shit when they relapse is because moderation isn't seen as an option.

Have a drink then.

Triggered
That sounds like an excuse you weak-minded fool have fun being a degenerate loser and bottoming out shiting out your liver
That's because you never learned how to be sober I'm 6 months sober I'm happier than I've ever been

Alcoholics can't just have one it will always end up at a bottle again bottoming out I'm never going to drink again one day at a time for the rest of my life

REEEEEEEEEEE!

You Really Got Me

Not that user, but I feel pretty shitty when I'm not sober, but I guess it's just a slightly different aftertaste of shitty when I'm under the influence of mind altering substances.

>alchoholic
>suicidal
>stop drinking
>have massive seizure
>die
>??
>profit

>you never learned how to be sober
No assclown, again, I've been sober for years. Years. Fucking sucks. The world sucks, sober or wasted, but at least you get to put it on cruise control when you're in the bag. The difference between us is that you lie to yourself and I don't. If you are OK with this world, or 'happy' in a world as fucked as this one, there is something seriously wrong with you. Like Hannibal Lector wrong.

Life isn't always a good thing it doesn't always feel good life is hard you hurt you feel pain but by going through those negative things you get to experience Beauty true Bliss serenity

Yeah man
So lonely
Hang in there

This is a flawed thinking and the product of a weak mind, but whatever 'works' for you.

I guess you're a cringe edgelord who likes to look at everything half-empty you whiny little bitch. Have fun complaining through life you f****** loser

Okay Dr

>you get to experience Beauty true Bliss serenity
Bullshit rationalization, self delusion.

Yeah you're just a dry drunk you're not sober idiot look up with a dry drunk is

I was wondering when that defense mechanism would kick in, and you didn't disappoint. People are so simple.

Spoken like a true AA cult automaton.

I'm homicidal

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

And some people used to think the world was flat you're just a blind cunt

Look up what bullshit is. You've had your head filled with it by pseudoscientists pushing fake nonsense and calling it 'therapy'.

Oh yeah you got me man taught me a lesson.
Have fun being miserable LOL. Wanna go have a drink?

Are you okay sir? This so fucked up world can only change if we put our efforts together and make it happen. You, with your drinking habits is a selfish cunt not trying anything, recluded in your own little world!

>And some people used
a lot of people still do. and if YOU weren't a blind cunt, you'd realize it doesn't make any difference anyways.

Therapy? I don't believe in therapy, I'm an alcoholic I drank because I like to be drunk I wouldn't be in AA if it didn't give me a feeling I liked and that feeling is the freedom of alcohol lism

That's a straw man argument pointless to reply to someone who cannot coherently present their opinion

This

Not an alcoholic, but I'm sure getting a heavy wave of depressing thoughts.
I'll never be able to date and marry a childhood friend. Lots of people have that, or at least the possibility of it, but I never even had a chance. We never lived in one place for more than a year at a time when I was a kid, so it's just plain impossible for me to have that deep connection and history with someone.
It hurts, lads. I just want to hold someone who's been with me since the beginning.

>not an alchohlic
Why the fuck are you in my thread?
How surprising another self-loathing half empty cup whiny brat, go relapse if it's so terrible it's going to happen eventually with that state of mind

I'm drinking kirklands spiced rum
its good and I feel good

is a good night

You need help?

>Any depressed
Severe, diagnosed, I get antidepressants
>suicidal
Yeah, nearly on a weekly base.
>alcoholics here tonight
Currently I'm trying to smoke away my thoughts with weed, my gf broke up with me 2 days ago (best woman I ever met, would marry her) but I'm considering to become alcoholic.

Because you can't stop me from posting in it, faggot :^)

been depressed and suicidal since 11 actually. but i won't become an hero till my family dies or my liver gives out and i start suffering so yeah, alcoholic as fuck. worried about my brothers wedding i have to go to next month.
>being drunk enough to function
>being sober enough to not ruin a wedding and embarrass my family
i don't think i know that line and i worried

You sound like a teenager no one considers to be an alcoholic you idiot it just happens this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read you attention craving loser I don't really care if you were going to marry her or not in fact I'm glad your relationships over because you're a joke of a person

>This so fucked up world can only change
No. It can't change. It only goes through cycles, over and over again, until it gets sucked into the sun, which then gets sucked into something else on its way to galactic center and then eventual heat death of the universe, to be compressed and spewed out again as the next big bang, starting another cycle... You see a different part of a cycle as 'change' because you're fixated on a very small temporal-spatial point. Again, motherfucker, your eyes, use them and read. I no longer have any 'drinking habits'.

Then go to an AA meeting get a sponsor and start working the steps if you've been drinking for a long time you will probably need to go to detox because withdrawals can potentially be fatal

Tl:Dr
Stfu

>muh fallacies i read on teh interwebs
>now they'll think i is smart on Sup Forums

Canadian Mist is one of the worst alcohols I've ever had and I love whisky. At least don't drink shit tier whisky and that will help ya some.

Logical and sensible report user, perhaps one day you will be intellectually suited as I am, for now you must call me papa

i don't want to stop yet and i don't think AA is for me, the only way i can talk with strangers is drunk so it's kinda impossible. i'm usually around drunks and i seem normal. l but this will be a first in a while were i have to keep my shit together with a bunch of sober/christian folks.

Wow, retarded, alky scum, AND illiterate. You hit the trifecta, I bet your parents are really proud, did they buy you a trophy?

Do you know when you're at an AA meeting all you do is talk to a bunch of drunks people who have been through the same s*** you have people who have pissed all over their houses stolen Rob cheated everything

Wish I had a friend like you, my friends would drop me in a second if they knew i was admin in a hospital

Well you can't quit until you're ready but good luck at the wedding if you can't control yourself it might be better if you just don't go

Misery loves company user.

Bout 30 shots of vodka and 10 beers in. And sleeping meds hours ago.

I feel for you op. And i get it. You arent alone and its not coming from some tryhard faggot.

Been through so mich shit i jist aboit gsve it up...

Good luck to you user.

Yeah they got me a mold of your mom's pussy

Have fun killing yourself

Good luck to you

i don't get crazy like get naked or pee everywhere. the worst thing i could do is get too drunk and puke and then people would have to take care of me or feel the need to, i know how to puke my brains out. my brother and i drink all the time, he thinks i'll be fine but i drink more than him.

thanks for the luck though Sup Forumsro.

> for now you must call me papa

actually, user. i'm sorry for arguing with you, you clearly have some kind of developmental or cognitive disability, and this is evidenced by the above statement, which i greentexted for you. if i'd realized sooner, i would've just let things go because you really don't know any better. i know things are tough for you, it isn't so much that you're defective or anything--you are just differently-abled, so just keep trying and take it one day at a time, ok. here is a nice picture of a nice dogge, just for you.

Keep driving like a prick. I am sure it won't catch up to you. Pic related is me. 18 stitches in the dome. Busted teeth. Road rash. Broken toe. ripped the bill off my hat and keot it on. AND 3 FUCKING FINGERNAILS RIPPED OFF....

You really are a deviant then, and so are your parents, my mom died years ago.

Thats 80 proof u try hard faggot. Anything over thst is liver raoe and heartburn city.

Cant

Fucking 80 people live here...

youtube.com/watch?v=dx0WdYKVEyc

All jokes aside I died laughing at that

Sheeeeeet.

Old grandad amd everclesr os pretty much regulated shine.

190 proof.

At 195 it evaporates...

This is my last beer. Last year I got into a serious drinking problem. But right now I need to get back on my feet and stop drinking again. The bottle of scotch on the left, is a hundred proof scotch. I down that within 16 hours. For the girl I love her now, I need to take care of myself. I hope you guys find a reason to stop drinking

Hit me in the feels like a dinosaur slaughtering astroid user. You are very lucky. If he succeeded i cannot physically describe the pain. user below is a faggot and a cuck. 2 years ago my best friend drank beers and joked with us like we do. Always the life of the oarty and not a fuckin bad bone in his body.

Well he said goodbye and then an hero instead.

F for my bro amd lowercase f for yours. Dude made it through amd i wish yall well.

Used to call dudes that hugged fags.

Now i always hug everyone.

You never know when the last chance will be bros.

Fuggin hell. I have quit for upwards of 8 months but i always just bet bored an pissed off.

How do you spend your free time bot drinking? Particularly at the beginning

Depends on the state. In my state 151 is the highest proof you buy. I'm pretty close to the border of another state and I've gone over there and they have 180 Everclear.

user UNEQUIVOCALLY B T F O

/THREAD

S to shit on that faggots grave

im a golden grain man. 190 proof or get out

>seem like need not be included

this is my problem with AA, if they could find a way to teach me moderation, i'd go but tell me to NEVER drink again, fuck off.

Clap.jpg

I cant quit because i cant handle my shit sober

Same. I think going to AA actually did more damage for me in that regard.

I never got that. I chug like 30 shots and 10 beers a night and feel less bad than when i cut caffeine.

Do you need to drink all day to get seizures?

Short of mild shakes a couple days i am gold. I regularly drink hard nightly for months and the stop for 4 days

>way to teach me moderation,
you gotta werewolf it man., timelock safe for keys, phone, wallet any alcohol/pills/etc. then you ration out your dosage and stay locked in your place, handcuffed to a radiator. then you might be safe.

Nah man. Right or wrong i envy the anons that can roll sober

At least their friends and family dont hate the.

> at least their family and friends won’t hate them

You’ve got a point

did you just edit your curse words?
FUCK

me personally, my family doesn't hate me. i don't lose my shit while drunk, im more social and friendly, they just don't like that my liver is fucked

Do you like that whisky OP?
My dad drinks it all the time.

fbi like

It’s cheap and gets the job done, there’s no point wasting money when I can pay the bills and shit

A lot of people have no friends or family. This is a common condition of the modern west.

suicide and homicide are way different, im good fbi

It'll happen user. Been with my wife 15 years and about daily think of old crushes and how i fucked it up. Just gotta tru and grow up and know that if you cant have her at least she is happy.