Ball?

Ball?

Have we started the fire sale?

He's a big guy

BIG

BLACK

BALLER

If Boston drafts you, will you die?

I'm only a medium baller right now, how do I become a Big Ballerâ„¢?

>mfw Lonzo falls in the draft because his dad is an idiot
>mfw he ends up on a good team because of this

*big baller

Buy the ZO2 autographed kicks senpai...duh

For small ballers

Just buy the slides. They're comfy af, wearing them rn.

Uh, you don't get to bring Nike

You're delusional. Lonzo is a next level athlete. Lebron is going to be remembered as the Horry of the 00s and 10s once Lonzo gets done with the league. A true champion. Sorry dude but winning a bunch of rings and flopping doesn't mean you're good.

Literally impossible you idiot

TRIPLE Bs IF YOU WANNA COME CORRECT

BILLION BILLION BILLION

Stop trying to force Lonzo vs LeBron. LeBron has already spoken to LaVar, LiAngelo and Lonzo in private and they have made amends. LeBron himself has copped ZO2's as well. You would know all of his if he didn't go #ZeroDarkThirty-23

BBBBBB (Bron Bron Big Baller Broship) is the way forward for the nba until at least 2021. Expect at least two or three Lonzo-LeBron finals.

It would be extremely painful

GET THE LAKERS' DRAFT PICK ON BOARD

I'LL CALL IT IN

Who would be Lavar's Bane?

Stay in your LANE?

Lavar is Bane. Crashing the sports apparel market, with no survivors.

Dr. Pavel, I'm BBB.

>Let an old man run your life
>he decides your clothing line is named Big Baller Brand
>something out of 1999 that should hang next to Big Johnson T's and Big Dawg T's.

Way to use the latest hip slang for the kids there, pops.

None of this will matter as he will be the 2nd coming of Dr. J with a little Ray Allen thrown in.

how funny would it be if ball fell to #2 and then the lakers passed on him anyway
ultimate troll move

I want spee's meme player to be successful?

Is the Lakers a good system baby team for Lavar to excel since I seen and read that he's dribbling / scoring isnt at the level of championship calibre players like Wall and Kyrie but has great courtvision, iq, and passing skills.

i mean lonzo

the lakers really have no system. this should be obvious to anyone who watches them.

good luck to him then.

He would be best going to a bad team where he can pad his stats and go free agent for big money before people realize he is a fraud.

Both Boston (who picks first) and LA (who picks second) wouldn't be the places to do that.

They work for the entrepreneur, the shoes man.

THERE ARE NO TWO WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE MORE HARMFUL THAN BIG BALLER!

Hello is dis de dredd for de Big Ballers :DDDDDD

how can you even be a baller if you didn't play ball baka

you're a big baller

for shoe