A few days ago I noticed these on my inner thighs what the hell are these and how to get rid of them?

A few days ago I noticed these on my inner thighs what the hell are these and how to get rid of them?

Looks like maybe stretch marks, when you gain weight your skin has to stretch out. Welcome to getting old

Welcome to becoming fat op

I am 6.3 190lbs of pure muscle how the fuck am I getting stretch marks???

That's your cheeseburger tally marks

>pure muscle
kek

Also I am only 18 years old how the fuck does one get rid of these?

you can't, they fade in time but they will still be visible, like a scar

wut. this aint webmd nigga

congrats ur fat and also pregnant

Guess it will be no-fap and no-fuck for life...

You're growing dumbass

No clue. My pores on my thigh have started to get infected like zits recently. Prompted me to shave my thighs and wash the skin thoroughly.

looks like Aids-Cancer to me

stretchmarks - can confirm... they get skincolored some day... deal with it or get thinner... :)

good luck with your psoriasis

Okay “almost” (my fat is almost none ) pure muscle I changed my body from a ectomorph to something thats looks like a mesomorph. Might me lifting and getting bigger legs be it?

If they burn or itch it's called prickly heat. I had it about a year ago. It was pretty fucking painful. I had it all over my groin and up my ass crack. The best thing you can do is not fucking move man. Its common in children still in diapers. Due to too much heat.on the skin causing a rash, it blows

oh yeah lifting would probably do it too

Would cutting weight help removing these or am I stuck with them for the rest of my life and scare every woman away from be because they think I have a STD?

I agree they do look a bit like stretch marks. If they itch/burn/hurt they could be folliculitis, common to get from gym equipment. If they feel a bit depressed though theyre almost def stretch marks. Its unspoken, but very common for bodybuilders to get. Or just anyone growing fast.

They never go away, but do fade to a white color and get smaller looking.

see>

yep

If you gained muscle quickly it would also stretch skin

If u lost a lot of weight quickly it can also cause these in addition to gaining weight. If I’ve ever been fat ur stretch marks are forever. They are def stretch marks tho.

How would you explain to woman that its just stretch marks and not a horrific STD?