One man bands

Post the best bands that are essentially the product of a single individual.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8IuFl3sMhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty much all kevin shields

youtube.com/watch?v=h8IuFl3sMhk

It was mainly Kevin but Belinda did write some parts

I BET SHE WILL

Jon Crosby of VAST.

Fleet Foxes

he is the centerpiece for sure but Dickinson and the first two guitar players carry a lot of weight as well

but how come when he started taking more control over the band and eventually going solo he only released shit and when tina and chris did tom tom club they were awesome?

I was watching their documentary and they said he did pretty much all of the guitar parts by mimicking them with his mouth and then the two guitarists would try to emulate it.

Bullshit, Jerry and Tina together added more than Byrne did alone, and Chris was responsible for setting the groove for their most popular songs, including Psycho Killer and Burning Down the House. Byrne admitted as much.
> Following the release of Fear of Music in 1979, Talking Heads and Eno sought to make an album that would dispel notions of the group as a mere vehicle for frontman and chief lyricist David Byrne.

is he the best one man metal band?

kek that filename

>implying Coxon wasn't true talent behind the band

vektor

white stripes

was pretty impressed when i learned he wrote all the music on Is This It, although im not sure if that entails every little guitar lick but still

Nope

Severed Heads

Prefab Sprout (for their entire existence, basically)

Bald musical genius & his host minions.

kamiya is a true renaissance man

bump

kek
He does look like Kamiya.