T H I C K
H
I
C
K

T H I C K

T H I C C

Yankees n sheit

I love my yankees but I seriously wanna see trout beat the shit out of the mets lmao gonna be hard to stay on one channel

go yanks

>rays game

might as well be a /yanks/ general

Meredith looks particularly good tonight. I wonder what her breath smells like.

KC BBQ

i want that big bitch to spit in my fucking mouth

This pitcher is listed at 5'11". More like 5'8"

wtf is ellsbury elite now

amazed he didnt score on that

>all this applause for the Yankees
wew

THEY CAN FUCKING DO THIS SHIT TONIGHT, BUT NOT YESTERDAY!?!??!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Not knowing that Florida is where New Yorkers go to retire and die

they always have that one game where a pitcher they should be able to kill dominates them

Judge hasn't hit many homers lately but hes still getting on base a ton

JUDGED

.328 on the rise, can't complain

the name tags on the royals jerseys look a little cheap for my taste

>No binder tonight
wut?

He only breaks it out when it's really needed

Severino is wasting too many pitches

He thinks he's a rookie, but at least we have enough days rest on the bullpen

Is...is that you TY? Where is your trip?

Does anyone give a fuck that tourist got killed in Times Square the other day?

Oh....

>me and some other trips post in the general
>some anons get so triggered by this that the rest of the posts in the general are complaining about trips
It got annoying, and I figured I'd be a part of the solution since turning anonymize on seems to be too big of a task for most people in the general. I'm also joining the military when I graduate, so I've been posting in /k/ more, and it got annoying constantly taking the trip off.

I hope you're doing the Holy Trinity
>/k/
>/fit/
>Sup Forums

I dropped Sup Forums awhile ago. I like to lift, but not autisticly enough to post on /fit/

huh, I guess i'm a Texas Yankee fan.

Don't join the military, guy. Let other people die to line the pockets of the oil barons and take the responsibility for the next generation of middle eastern terrorists.

I hate this meme stadium with the fucking catwalk

I've always wanted to join the army, so I figured after I graduate would be as good a time as ever. I'm also an Aggie, so with that and a short stint in the Army, I should have great job connections when I get out

/fit/ used to be cool but it turned into the gayest board on the site

>bat flipping a routine flyout

sevy throwing heat

What's your degree in

History, so I know I won't be raking in the cash right away. I wanted to switch to economics, but I'm in too deep now

same senpai history was pretty much the only thing that interested me in school other than english. Iv'e been thinking about getting into historical restoration

Yanks back at it

Just take some extra classes and minor in econometrics if it's available and depending on what you wanna do after college

I've pretty much accepted that I won't find a job in the history field. Apparently, a lot of businesses look for people with liberal arts degrees, and just train them when they're hired, so that's probably what I'll do

>Liberal Arts degree

Economics/Stats Major here

Job prospects are pretty good. Studying to become actuary.

I live in the Hudson Valley so there are a million history jobs plus the city so i'm not too worried about it. I just want to move to something that pays decent eventually, I currently work in a state park and people keep telling me a history degree can get you a job in parks doing all sorts of shit

I want that fucking freezer mug.

Have you taken any of the exams yet? Stats is my MBA concentration

Not at the moment. I'm busy with my current job basically doing the actuary's grunt work

>I just want to move to something that pays decent eventually
Same, that's why I'm probably going to stay away from the history field. Most of those jobs peak at about 50,000 and I don't love history enough for that to be worth it.

How much debt are you guys going to be in out of college? So many of my friends are wishing they skipped college or majored in something better after having to make their debt payments

I won't be in any, my parents are helping me out

I know what you mean, it sucks I really love a field that doesn't pay that well but you can get good pay if you're lucky, a lot of government jobs with benefits too. I don't want to teach though cause kids are assholes

Make sure you know R and Python as well as VBA. I wish I would have taken the time to do all that earlier

Are you memeing or is that really relevant in that industry?

Yeah, that's how I lost out on a better job because someone knew more VBA than I did

checked and too much, I went to an expensive school at first but switched, my parents are helping out so it isn't too bad but i'm paying off already and it sucks

It's really important. When I was working for an IB the company paid $500/mo for a data scientest to privately tutor me in Python. I learned R on my own but the first step is becoming really good at Excel macros

>this strikezone

>Excel macros
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZlsteKVkxg

Based Sev

It was really tough for me at first because I didn't have that type of background and only knew SQL. Used to think all that shit was for the quant geeks but it's become essential in pretty much any finance role

I hate this feminist commercial why the fuck would I take a vacation to see a bunch of leftist nonsense. Thats really what I want to plan my vacation around

Does anyone else want A-Rod back in the booth?

*sigh* The Ken Singleton of /sp Yanks threads.

>A-Rod
His career ended last night

arod "fan" here, no

he's a superstar though

CARTER A SHIT

Probably drew more fans than the Rays did all season

>Ken telling Severino to partake in dirty tactics
I always knew the stankees were a cheating franchise

so what if it's dirty, it isn't illegal

why do yankee haters always watch our broadcast

Disgusting """"park"""""

TY, turn it back on :p

kek, I figured Christen would give it away

Ellsbury, you worthless FUCK

A lot of these balls are actually looking like strikes

I dont even know whos the "ace" of this rotation anymore but sev actually looks like hes developing nicely

It's the new turf being replaced.

But you're right. TB either needs to move (Portland, Oregon) or get a retractable dome.

I always thought they should have baseball in the Carolinas. That way it can stay in the AL east

He has. He wouldn't have been able to work past the 3rd inning of this start if this were last season. He's really turned it around.

This is a fuckin video

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

fuck boogie but are you sure this is the right board?

KEN I hate boogie

Interesting. We both know the Carolinas blow.

Move KC to the East. Move TB to Portland.

Are you going to tell on me?

Who's boogie2988?

yeah I'm calling moot right now

She looks like a cat. Probably acts like one too.

Who's this faggot yelling?

me desu

Shut the fuck up

CALORIE-THIEVING

>RISP
These are the Yankees I remember