Banks and other financial institutions have armed security. Even courthouses and airports have plenty of protection...

Banks and other financial institutions have armed security. Even courthouses and airports have plenty of protection. You can't walk on to most corporate headquarters without passing multiple security layers. Why don't we have secure schools? It can't be related to cost. I mean we pay for all kinds of unarmed security at these schools as it is. Why not put them through firearms training or hire military veterans who have training in this skill set?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
cnbc.com/2018/02/15/heres-how-everytowns-disputed-report-of-18-school-shootings-breaks-down.html
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=84
massshootingtracker.org/data/2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its like this
there are a bunch of people in the world
they are old and frail
the only way they can protect themselves from the unreemable sin of their past is a mass psyop to the bottom in which everyone loses/becomes weaker

Why do you have people shooting up schools in the first place?

they were psyopd in proxy via electronics both online and satelite

21st century false flags

hegelian synthsis problem reaction solution

That's like asking why does evil exist.

your fucking shithole country doesn't have enough money for pencils and printers, teachers have shit salaries and cheeto president wants to defund art programs.

WHERE WILL YOU GET MONEY TO PAY FOR ARMED SECURITY AT SCHOOLS??

This.
You can thank the USA for peace in the world today, and you can thank their people for keeping (((them))) from starting a radical tyranical govenrment bringing an end to the peace.

because it's U N S A V O U R Y

No im honestly asking this. Like no other country has mass school shootings. Why is that?

Sounds miserable to have security everywhere. Police and security should be invisible. It’s like you want to turn your country into Mexico.

So you want armed forces to be at every school constantly doing security like bag checks and having each student that suffers from bullying pulled in for random questioning? so basically a school police state, in theory that sounds like a good idea but the question you need to ask yourself is how it will be implemented

There's plenty of money. The "we don't have money for pencils" is a cry from the teachers unions who want more money for salaries. It's BS.

Texas fag here, some parts of TX have actually allowed teachers to carry guns. Not bait. They get training and certified.

Pick a country and we will compare.

because it's easy to buy guns. there is no other reason. there are troubled kids everywhere and they do awful shit everywhere but nowhere but in america they can walk to a shop and buy an automatic rifle. the idea that they'd find a way is simply not true. this shooting are not perpetrated by street smart people that would know how to buy a gun illegally. it's a bunch of fucking white nerds with enough money and anger and resentment towards better people.

Compare the US to Canada. Why doesn't Canada have school shootings? There are quite a few guns, the population is fairly centralised in a few areas, and American culture must surely seep in being so close right?

Well, shouldn't there be some security measures in place?... I mean at least one or two armed guards? How hard is that? Have you ever been to an airport? Armed guards able to respond if needed.

cause people don't have guns in Canada
well they do but only for hunting and shit
no-one has open carry and like most guns are restricted

This.

But don't ban guns man, bad people will still be able to get them. Especially when the gun ban causes the black market price to skyrocket and they become unaffordable for regular street toughs. They'll just make them or something. Also if someone comes at me I should be able to respond with deadly force, despite self defence laws generally stating the force used in defence must be proportionate to the force used in attack. Also if someone steps on my lawn I should be able to shoot them. Also the government wants to take over the country tyranically (PLS some stupid american tell me why you think this) and my 10 guns will be easily wieldable by just me when I'm massed by 50 army trained people.

This is what actual retards (Americans) actually believe.

People in Canada raise their children better than we do in the U.S...Our culture has been compromised for the past few decades....oh and also, Canada has had several mass shootings. Look it up.

And why would this not work in the US?

They don't have 364 mass shooting every year though. That's the difference.

cuz they got too much guns dumbo
yeah and guns are American as apple pie and baseball

That's clearly not an actual statistic. Plus we outnumber Canada in population by a long shot.

only like a couple fatalities each 'mass' shooting
in Alberta some guy randomly shanked another guy on the bus in the neck and started cannibalizing him

I'm not saying there shouldn't be armed guards on standby, I'm only pointing out how would we deal with excessive security measures. If the government decided to beef up the security doing routine checks etc we would be looking at as I said before a school police state

Mainly because we have a corrupted culture bereft of human decency.

Where once the U.S was safe harbor to the best and the brightest who could escape the tyranny of their homeland, we now harbor the worst representatives of each nation, too weak and too uninformed to fight for liberty in their own lands.

They come here for the handouts and give in return a simple affirmation of state to those who provide them. The U.S. has been on this downhill motion since long before Kennedy sent us to the moon, proving height is relative. We've long recorded those who take more than they give as the people we take in, and those with skill and talent stay where they are to better their own nations.

As a result, our society as dwindled, with those who educate our youth proclaiming fairness but only offering inequality in return. We see more who are troubled every year because they are given little education and massive doses of indoctrination.

This will happen in Europe, too. The seeds already germinate, with laws protecting rapists and murderers based on their skin color and religion while demonizing those whose heritage grew from the ground before.

It is not the guns that make America dangerous, but the people who welcome in with open arms.

We pack our people in like Legos, barely enough room to breathe, and expect them to be polite. The reality is, a U.S. state on the coast is more populated than a country in Europe, and we keep bringing more in who don't share our values.

Europe is next. Gun violence in England is rising every day. In time, you'll see that outlawing guns does nothing in the face of the darkness that encroaches.You pass more laws, but more get broken. You feel safer, but you become less safe. Get away from the big cities and find a way to protect yourself in the rural lands. Even then, your children won't be protected against the void of human compassion that encroaches.

But hey, you could always try to pass another gun law.

You had 364 mass shootings in the US last year lol

Because they wouldn't have the shootings and then they wouldn't get their agenda accomplished. you removing guns like all the other European countries have done so no one could stop them from forcing their migration policy.

Look into how mass shootings are defined in the US. If four or more people were shot at and missed then its considered a mass shooting. So if a drive-by happens and no one inside the house was hit, its still considered a mass shooting. The numbers are skewed. Gang related data gets lumped in with school shootings because of it. Trust me there have only been a handful of school shootings. You know it because it makes national news.

America still harbours some of the world's best and brightest. You just don't see it because they aren't glorified any more. Your entertainment industry has ruined your populations interest in scientific endeavours, the masses prefer to watch the Kardashians than see what NASA is up too.

The constant throughout American history though has been the prevalence of gun violence. This can be fixed, you just don't want it to be fixed because muh freedoms.

>1910's
>little gun laws
>teachers could beat kids
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1930's
>little gun laws
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1940's
>little gun laws
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1950's
>little gun laws
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1960's
>little gun laws
>teachers could severely punish kids
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1970's
>little gun laws
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1980's
>little gun laws
>kids couldn't beat kids but kids had the right to defend if someone else punched first
like no school shootings
>1990's
>little gun laws
>teachers could send the kids to the principle
>kids couldn't beat kids - those who defended themselves still got equally punished as the aggressor
first major school shooting '99
>2000's
>teachers could politely ask students to behave and after X strikes - sent to the principle - then parent teacher - school conference - then expelled
>kids who defended themselves could be expelled
school shooting nearly every year

sad truth, crazies like op would have been beaten and either committed suicide or sent off some where and would have never been a threat to anyone.

Shamelessly copied from another thread.

This is simply untrue. Classification of a mass shooting requires 4 or more people to be shot and or killed. Shot AT is not a factor.

There have been more than 10 school shootings this year alone and it's only February how big are your fucking hands?

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Look at January 31st. You're wrong!

The high school I went to had armed police. I counted at least 3 at a time.

Not sure if you are actually retarded or merely pretending.
> they can walk to a shop and buy an automatic rifle
zozzle

January 31st, 4 injured. Where does this say they weren't shot?

Oh, I thought you said "shot and killed". My bad. but regardless, that was a gang shooting in ghetto ass St. Louis, not a school shooting, which is extremely rare. Skewed data.

that's exactly what nikolas cruz did. oh but let's not forget a bunch of maga nerds trained him to use it.

in b4 "muH FakE nEwss REEEEEEE"

As of February 14, 17 shootings had occurred on school campuses in 2018. What data is skewed exactly?

>europe
UK is better than Canada for gun violence

>kids could beat kids
I think you mean parents
parents are still allowed to beat kids

Because that would end liberals politicizing tragedies, and thats the only way they can get attention

So, you went from 364 to 17. Now we're getting somewhere. Now how many of those were either gang related, or domestic violence related, or some other typical non-mass shooting type crime?

You're not reading you stupid cunt. There were 364 reported mass shootings in the US in 2017. Currently in 2018 there have been 17 school shootings.
Currently in 2018 there have been 30 mass shootings (4 or more shot and or killed).

While I admit data on school shootings is skewed a little bit and the definition of a school shooting isn't great, the mass shootings data and the numbers I've got for mass shootings come from data you supplied. Please don't just say I've said something without properly reading it.

>bro how do we stop school shooters?
>idk, lets put vets with PTSD as guards lol
>yeah lol
the absolute state of america

cnbc.com/2018/02/15/heres-how-everytowns-disputed-report-of-18-school-shootings-breaks-down.html

Here's a breakdown of your "school shootings". Of course 17 incidents is such a minute figure when considering there's 300million guns in the U.S. Maybe only a handful of these are even that serious.

I literally said the definition of a school shooting was bad please just stop if you're not going to read.

They made them gun free zones, they wanted shootings to happen there
It's a setup to take away guns

Seriously bro, op is a dumbass.

The school shooting figures also don't contribute to the mass shooting figures unless 4 or more people are shot and or killed. But it's still pretty bad that so many guns can be discharged on school campuses.

They had an armed resource officer @ Parkland

there are not many school shootings... you have a 1 in 100,000 chance of your school being shot.

You're right, the definition of a school shooting is bad and the definition of a mass shooting is also bad...4 or more injured on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Victim name is Tyrone? Give me a fucking break.

Keep getting face fed CNN kid. President is cutting nigger stamp cards to fund stuff like this, not sure about you but I haven't seen a school without a printer. Stop making shit up.

no one cares about NASA it's a waste of time, (so are the Kardashians)

So 4 or more people being shot is a bad way of classifying a mass shooting? Wtf do you think it should be?

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=84

That many guns can be discharged? What? There are 150,000 schools in the U.S. and only 17 incidents. That's millions of kids who never experienced a single incident.

if trump said he'll cure cancer in the next year you'd believe it. it's incredible how fucking gullible you trumpards are.

We will have school massacres here in the U.S. regardless of firearms. Improvised explosives or chemical uses would be applied which wouldn't make it better. These kids feel entitled that everyone should like them. That is and always will be the problem now days.

A mass shooting should be defined as an individual who is heavily armed and carries out an assault in which the intent is to inflict MASSive amount of casualties. Not a dispute at a bar over an ex-girlfriend.

In Australia there have been no guns discharged in schools in fuck knows how long and some statistics say there are more guns now than there were before we had strict gun laws.

4 or more shot and or killed is a fine definition. It's a mass shooting not a massacre.

It is psychological, weapon of choice is not a factor.

this is the most retarded thing ever

A madman with a knife is easier for armed police to subdue than a madman with an AR

knifes are deadlier within a certain range im pretty sure

Smh

um yeah they are

You must think like the dumbfuck who determined the "4 wounded on MLK Blvd" rule. Stupid.

>lets just ban guns, that will stop all guns being used

>yeah lol
the absolute state of ignorance.

>Let's not do the one thing that will cause gun violence to decrease drastically over a period of time until it eventually becomes a rarity

The absolute state of Americans

It’s a semi auto you literal retard.

No they aren't you are an idiot.

And you are so much better for being gullible to libtard media? crawl up the Clinton's asshole some more.

There is something wrong with current american culture.
That's the only thing I can pinpoint.

As many gun nuts will tell you: there are a fuckton of guns in Switzerland households too. Not nearly as many school shootings though.

Maybe it's the fake and hypocritical facade of the american culture.
>violence is bad, you can't resolve arguments with violence
>be a good boy and serve your country with a gun, shooting people in other countries

How about a madman with explosives or nerve gas? Have we not seen these situations in subways and buildings in multiple countries?

Not 364 times in one year.

And if it doesn't? You ripped away people's right just for a theory.

nah, that's crazy talk

A theory that has been proven time and time again in other countries. The alternatives are either unproven theories pushed by the NRA or just keeping things the same.

Please provide detailed statistics and sources when presenting drastic numbers.

Let's just face it. America won't change because guns are good business and gun violence is great free advertising. There's a reason people buy so many guns after these highly publicised mass shootings. But as always gun nuts think they are smarter than everyone else and their guns clearly help the situation.

what a fuckhead you are...

tell me a secret! why are so many school shootings ONLY in the US and fucking A? because you retards cant handle guns! you think its going to get better if there is a armed guy in front of every school? nice - lets bomb the next time the school cause shooting cant work because of the armed guy, so i must go deeper...

i cant believe you dont see the only thing that works: not to sell a gun on every fucking corner to all creeps out there... fuck the NRA, thats the reason! and i bet you are a NRA payed troll because the only company that makes money with such dumb suggestion it the weapon lobby... dumb flat eathers american fucktards...

My apologies man. The real number of mass shooting in the US last year was over 400. Here is a list of every single one of them.

massshootingtracker.org/data/2017

hmmmmmm
sounds like a solution to me

you got the point ^^ lol'd hard on this one ^^

This is any shooting with 4 or more injuries not even deaths are required to be defined as a mass shooting. So, gang related shootings and other typical crime incidents is skewing this data.

We've been over this it's 4 or more people shot and or injured. If gang related violence is included it doesn't make it any less serious

I should use a bomb and kill way more people than guns do at a single instance and write a manifesto about it. Oh wait, that has been done before and is true so I don't need to = Unabomber

Actually it makes it way less serious.

you didnt even know when you have lost ^^ faggot...

>hurrrrrrrr I didn't die from gun shootings yet guns are good I own a gun at home and it protects me everywhere durrrrrrrrrr

The absolute state of diabericans

We need to go back to this. Some discipline would change a lot of tones.

You're advocating gun control in America... You've lost!

How does a shooting where 4 or more people are shot and or injured by a gun skew the data at all? It doesn't matter who does it.

Details matter! 4 thugs on MLK Blvd get shot compared to innocent high school students. Not even the same category dipshit.