The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

nice bait

I wouldn't go that far

They funneled Russian money to Trump's campaign.

DETERMINED TO RULE THE WORLD!!

Stupid fucking yanks. Please use your guns and suicide.

those are sexy.

found the fake European

Armerilard drumpftards are so easy to trigger

School kids are easier to trigger

Can one of you fags go shoot up a night club? News program is boring atm.

It's not the fault of a group that the government has failed to provide protection against this.

at least it's not a fucking pink pistol

What would be hilarious is if Trump took away all the guns.
Then decided to do a Military takeover of the united states.

Wrong

Dont need to take the guns first, only stupid American civilians think they stand a chance agaisnt their military turning hostile against them LUL. Good luck merifats

Nice try, I think you misspelled Antifa.

So are you, watch. Refugees

gunfags would actually try that "blood of tyrants" shit they've been spouting for a solid decade now
and get thoroughly rekt by the police and military because they have glocks and AR-15s while the military has motherfucking predator drones

Free (You).

Politics

only autistic kids with an overactive imagination think that everyone in the military would unanimously agree to use overwhelming direct military force on civilians with every weapon in the US arsenal. If it were smaller engagements, guerilla warfare is still nearly unbeatable. Esp with 100m gunowners in the states, even if 2% decided to fight, that's already more people than the entire military.

>le tanks and drones meme

The day our own government starts glassing suburban blocks is the day we have a lot more to worry about than guns. And I guarantee if such an event were to transpire, the majority of our military would defect to the side of the people. Kill yourself for equating AR's to tyrannical military power.

Same thing the British said before a fucking colony defeated them.
Fucking redcoats doubting the ingenuity of the individual.
I bet that cop will shoot his mother and son in the name of this fucking government.
retards.

>glassing suburban blocks
the gun nuts live in the country, not the city

I'd prefer getting my woman a model 642 lady smith. It's small and light. It fits nicely into her purse and the enclosed hammer prevents snagging.

You think they will only fight you from the ground? Who's the autist again faggot?

Was that when the french saved your asses? Sorry i do forget my history :)

I must have missed the part where the Brits had anywhere near the technological superiority over the colonists that the military would have over the US population

The only thing the Brits had that the colonies didn't was a proper navy, which is why we begged the French for help

>mfw just donated $200 to them and bought a lifetime membership for another grand.

haha. stay cucked you fucking broke, voluntarily unarmed liberal pussy.

Keep killing each other amerilards makes for some great tv

Just like democrats don't own guns hehe xd

Are you this fucking delusional that you think only inbred hicks living in the boonies are gun owners? The old saying "behind every blade of grass" isn't an exaggeration, friend

I forgot the huge flag above hostile forces that shows pilots where they are. That's why Russia and the US have made such quick work of Afghanistan.

You are the autist.

>voluntarily giving money to an industry lobbying group

Russia made the work quick not you useless faggots

such quick work that Afghanistan literally broke the Soviet Union

>industry lobbying group
if you donate or for that matter purchase anything... you are doing this.

HE'S A SHILL GET EM!

If I purchase a thing, I'm at least getting a thing
This guy is literally just handing them money and saying "please sir may I have another"

The last 3rd world country you faggots invaded the russians came in late and made use look like amateurs not even gunna lie LUL

Kek, US uses "advanced" weaponry, still gets ass handed to them with gorilla tactics, and cold war era weapons.

no they're a shill organization

by actual hardened men who are willing to martyr themselves for their cause
you think your average USA militia-fag can hold out for weeks on a handful of beans and rice?
those Bundy fucks were begging people to mail them snacks

Yeah russia lost bro, they couldn't defeat guerilla tactics for a war that lasted almost 10 years, until withdrawing. You look like an idiot.

>gorilla

NRA might be dinosaur-tier but they're the only org standing up for gun owners and 2A rights when every soccer mom and lefty in the country is screaming about "sensible" gun laws

>inb4 they're funded by the ruskies too
Unless you have definitive source you can fuck right back off to reddit

>No.760088608
Faggot

The DNC is a terrorist organization

nothing can stop us and you're already dead

Russia delt with isis in Syria better in a few months than America in years. now thats pre bad.

>standing up for gun owners
they stand purely for selling more guns to gullible morons, and you're a gullible moron if you believe otherwise

You spelled 'DNC' wrong.

god i love how much we hate eachother. the only reason i dont want a nuclear holocaust is because it would end the fun too fast. i wanna see cartel beheadings and drivebys everywhere

Hear that? more kids being shot in your shit tier country. enjoy merilards the whole rest of the world is laughing at ya

our kids are worthless and deserve to die

from what ive seen on tv and the internet not far from the truth user

Top kek

Fight in the city. You really think the govt will start carpet bombing their own cities and risk killing their own civilians in order to kill a few rebels? Congrats user, your bomb just created 10,00 more rebels. You faggots really need to read up on guerrilla warfare. Let me guess. You think the rebels will be wearing bright red uniforms so that they can easily be sorted out from the loyalist too eh?

>implying suburbs are cities
Kys for real fam, fuck the city, I'll stick here in the burbs with normal people.

It was more than just the French you retard. Out of curiosity, who wouldn't help Americans defeat their own government if their own government was becoming tyrannical? Could you imagine what would happen to the world if the USA were as unhinged as North Korea for example? Fuck that, I'd vote for foreign aid

Stop being an idiot

not how it would happen. read and learn.

Sorry everyone but defending yourself against blacks is not only racist but also terrorism

False

Kek, wtf sweden

Proof?

the DNC is and funds terrorist organizations

I met a top shooter, one of the best in the US(he had an award for it), a Nam veteran, and member of the NRA. He was the nicest guy I've ever met in my life, I worked on his house, he gave me a lifetime supply of wine, liquor, etc.

I'm liberal-ish(I agree with both *sides* on things), and he had a sticker of a boot stamping a liberal on the back of his pickup. Still, I'd never say he's a terrorist. Nicest person I've ever met.

There are, however, jackasses, which we could deem terrorists. This doesn't apply to a single side, but both. Antifa is a terrorist organization. So is the alt-right. I personally don't believe they exist as we believe them to, as individuals looking for change. No, I see billion dollar corporations and governments playing chess with the masses. You're fighting their wars among each other.

Why not? your gov let planes hit the 9/11 towers...

Can't be ruler with nobody to rule left

>So is the alt-right
False

>False
True

W8 m8... What's true? His claim of falsehood or the original claim?

He said not X, I said X, therefore X.

this

>The NRA is a terrorist organization
Stupid comment.

yeah all that tech has really proved their power against sandnigs, chinks, and the cartel right fag?

English motherfucker, do you speak it? You quoted what he said and replied true. This would be considered an affirmative response.

>being this obsessed about guns, violence, and morality on Sup Forums Sup Forums

this place has been flooded by America-obsessed euros and their weeping vaginas

>oh the poor children

Suck my dick.

You are a psychopath with no empathy in his psyche. Your genes are all wrong.
Now I'm sure you have never talked to a woman while looking into her eyes, or had intimacy without paying for it. You can't communicate with people, you don't "get it". Socially you are worse than a piece of wood. You have no idea about social dynamics, situational awareness and nonverbal communication.
I'm sure your life has passed in chat rooms , video games, forums and other online platforms. You don't know how to communicate with other people or minding their feelings and you never will learn.
You will die alone, at your home, with a video game login screen open, half eaten hot pockets and fast food wrappers littering the floor. Nobody IRL will worry about you for a few days, nobody will care. Someone at work will think of calling you and asking what's up before you get fired ; but he will change his mind after remembering you jokes about his girlfriend having a stillborn baby literally two days after the incident.
You will start rotting long before the neighbours fall the cops.
That's is one possibility, the other is YOU STOP BEING A TWAT and be considerate of other people and apologise to OP and stop acting like life is some game and everybody else are players whose mothers you daily insult.

False

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>~x
> x
--------
* * * x
logic motherfucker, do you speak it?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

True

Sup Forums was never good

fuck off with these threads you faggity ass kikes.