Comfy thread?

Comfy thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

asoftmurmur.com/
ederren.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

A nice warm fire is burning, along with a random corpse. Welcome to Sup Forumsar

As your sitting there you begin to notice the music playing, and it's bad roll a con save

>Comfy thread?
jaa

I'd still love a tonka truck and would play with it if gifted.

Reporting in with dream house.

Dream house 2

Good house choices. I'd lean towards a lake house myself if given any choice. Heavily wooded with a mountain helps.

some lovely user took this photo for one of these threads. I ended up using it as the backdrop for a custom Valentines day Card.

Lakes are nice too. As long as it's away from people to aid in comfy writing feelings.

Comfy forest moon base/10

>As long as it's away from people
That is the real key. Though I do enjoy cities as comfy, my preference is solitude.

I wrote a poem, /comf/. I need to change a few small words here and there, but I'm really liking how this one came out.

Personally only like cities if I'm alone but then it has to be when I'm in a room/office in a building watching things below. Rain or snow preferable because that pretty much always comfy's things up.

Actually better than 99% of poetry I inevitably come across trying to promote my non-poetry writing on wordpress.
Here, have a gif.

The end of VI was always comfy for me until they did special retard editions to ruin it. That low key party after its over was nice.

Love this scene too.

Open sea is comfy too. Would love to be rich enough to have a 24-30 ft yacht or ocean cruiser.
Bonus dream: Be rich enough to have multiple comfy properties and sail to them during different times of the year if you want a change of scenery from the place you've been staying.

thank you friendly and one for you too. I was a bit nervous with that one cuz it seemed kinda highschool romance cringe, but I'm glad I wrote it. I usually prefer poems about friendship over love, but when i got the idea for the ending i had to see it through.

a gif for you too.

Yeah, up in a apartment with a view. Other comfy things like having whatever you need at all hours of the night is nice to have. Walking around the city during the rain/snow is great because most the people run inside to hide so its sorta like being alone in the city.

im all about dat rain.

The hardest step is getting over your concerns of what others will think. I was 2 books in to my fantasy world before I ended up showing anyone outside of a friend or two a proof reader copy.

How large a ship is needed to comfily cross the oceans yourself?

I'd be happy enough for a trip on some merchant vessels, but if you had the money the ship would be ultimate convenience. No airports or roads, you can live in the boat entirely.

Smaller is often better though. Miss parts of Scandinavia with small coastal cities and towns. Especially Norway with their tunnels.

im less concerned about what others think and more about what I think. If i find it cringy, it makes me reconsider what im saying or thinking, and the early drafts were certainly wayyyyy too cringe, even in comparrison to my other first drafts.

I don't really post them anywhere meaningful, just the occasional thread on Sup Forums or just to send to a friend. usually only 2 or 3 people read each one. its more something I write for myself. doesn't stop the cringe if its there.

my friend writes fantasy stuff too, but she never goes in with an intent and it makes it hard for me to read.

24 footer is more than enough. Especially solo. The rest is just carrying capacity.

comfy tiem

>tfw had one similar to that (further from water and in the woods) but dad sold it because half the family lives abroad and there is no point in having it

Actively trying to get (traditionally) published. Have authors 'liking' my stuff but who knows if that means it's that good or if it's just a social media reflex.

At least what you're doing is much better than what I've seen, even after multiple drafts. There is a lot of cringe out there though.

I can hear it in my head, raining down.

rainymood.com helps too

This is awesome! I'm always looking for unique ways to sit, lay down, and chill in general.

Give this one a shot: asoftmurmur.com/

>small coastal cities and towns
Pretty much the only part of SoCal I like are the less populated smaller towns on the coast. Super expensive still, but nice for a visit. The major beaches and towns are just to crowded and annoying.

i just didn't like how it came across as 'woe is me love doesn't work out'. and i didn't want it to be about that, cuz I've had tons of happy and meaningful relationships and this definitely is barely a pattern. it was just meant to talk about those few unrequited loves that start with a good burn then you just want them to end. but it came across as very cringe 'why wont someone love me' and thats definitely not the case.

dude thats pretty dope. my ex is an author and it took her years to get published and even then it was just minimal stuff. shes doing better since she transitioned to TV and film from what I've seen, but nothing seems to materialize yet.

I have a hard time reading fantasy world type stuff. its easy if its just a field guide, but any story that takes place in world without some human element is hard for me to relate to.

What kinda price range is that (not that I'm in the market anytime soon)?

I live in LA and my friends uncle has a venice beach house its really great to getaway and stay there for a few days

Never could find California comfy. Perhaps it's the temperatures/desert setting, perhaps it's the people nearby. If I'm ever to go back to the US, it's going to be to the mountains.

been feeling down for three days in the row, nothing good per se happened since Tue
what do I do to feel better?

take me with you please. hollywood here.

closer than i am to it, my friend is in noho and im in tarzana sfv shit

its the place i highly recommend staying in one at least once, best place to smoke on cold roof tops at nights

I never understood why so many people put a focus on their poetry as love of another. It seems saturated for the most part. Unfortunately then you get t3h p3ngu1n 0f d00m effect and everyone tries to be 'random'. But yeah, keep it up.

At the moment I just put up samples of chapters and introductions of creatures etc.
For what its worth (aside from other authors), it has a high 'like' to view rate. But again, no idea what that means as I'm new to all social medias. ederren.wordpress.com/

any pictures of creatures?

That depends on where you are.
I'm in the Netherlands and I could buy a decent yacht here for 15,000 euro or so.
But if I go to Norway, I could get the same thing for 4,000 euro (40,000NOK). Mostly because everyone and their dog has a boat or yacht of some sort there.
Really just have to shop around and see what distance you're willing to travel and what sort of craft you want.

Unfortunately not, just descriptions (I'm not good at drawing at all). Maybe one day.
I am planning on posting world maps later today though.

Thats rough, especially if you have many memories there. All the kids around here had a cabin up north except me growing up. Always tried to convince my dad to get one, but he wasn't interested. Now that prices have gone insane on lakes around here he regrets not buying one decades ago.

I feel property along coasts and lakes and rivers will never really go down. Everyone would like to live there if affordable.

ehhh i think theres a lot more poetry than we think thats not romantic, but we are such a romance obsessed culture for the last long while that its what gets the most attention, especially be newcomers. there came this trend of writing poems for someone you love and it kind of took over.

It was easier for me to write from the friendship perspective and really helped me work out how I felt about some of the men in my life. surprisingly no gay jokes about it, they took it all in good stride and appreciation which was nice.

seriously tho, any pictures of creatures?

that sounds dope. not really a smoker myself but love when other people do.

This is just one of my favorite rooms. You don't go in there unless you plan to be comfy.

fantasy maps give me a boner not gonna lie. when i was in middle school my wall was one giant map from runescape. collected a bunch of other maps from games I never even played too. just love that shit. used to just make up an ew fantasy land each day adn draw a map for it.

Well the most frequently spammed things seem to be lost love/plz respond things unfortunately.
As for pictures, unfortunately no:

>asoftmurmur.com/
Excellent, I like that it will play several at the same time. Thanks user

It certainly helps coordination of things. Also helps to define the characteristics of the people you inevitably come across here and there.

this one reminds me to an ova called:
the garden of words

Enjoy it user! Be careful though, it's very easy to get lost in that and very disappointing at times when you finally take off your headphones after a while.

>hardon ensued

yeah, been going there every summer since I was seven. It was funny how me, dad and brother slept on a single couch in the guest room because it was the only one where heating was installed and it'd be -10-15C outside. so many memories left there.

wish I could afford to buy one to retire at when I'm older, but now it'd probably be expensive unless you're willing to reconstruct

That is fucking awesome!

One of my dads old friends bought a house on the bay in Newport Beach 40 years ago when they were just another ordinary house. Now that shit has got to be many millions. Such a lovely time when I was there. I particularly enjoyed walking outside and taking his boat to a restaurant.

northern california is much more temperate and has some great mountains. Again kinda need to be rich, but all our skiers tend to come from tahoe area or colorado.

It is pretty nice, yeah.

To be honest I've been thinking of taking a hunting holiday to Russia. Plenty of decent forest and mountains there for all sorts of potential fun.

bump

Change of scenery maybe. Just go somewhere, preferably for the night if you can. Sometimes works for me.

I am loving this.

comfy is just a code word for superior desu

had no idea seafaring boats were so cheap. maybe someday...

Keep in mind, buying a boat is often the cheapest part.
Maintenance, mooring etc. they cost a deceptively large amount.

Final bump

>radiate comfiness

who mows the lawn