Hey guys, take a break from the traps and come have a cold one. Post frogs

Hey guys, take a break from the traps and come have a cold one. Post frogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

How's it going

Something new in your life?

I want to ask my gf to marry me in october...

dont do it man

go mgtow instead

My GF left me a few months ago. Her parents bought us a house to live in during college, we both pay rent. She isn't letting me move out but I recently noticed a hickey on her neck. Confirmed she fucked some other dude. Not sure how I should feel about all of it. I still care about her but with the stress of school and now her showing of true female colors I think it's a lost cause. I wish I could leave and just let it be the past but I can't, it's like I'm forced to watch the woman I love become another college hoe.

Another night I can't fucking sleep.

>her parents bought us a house
>she isnt letting me move out
>cuck

jesus christ dude grow some testicles and throw that bitch off a cliff

Not quite the whole story. We have two roommates who are my good friends, If I left they would as well. She's made it abundantly clear that she has no one to move in. It'd destroy her parents. They're good people, she's just a woman.

Why not? We have been together for 8 years now.

Whats mgtow?

B/rostalin I know you think you're doing the right thing. But if this chick, regardless of your personal feelings has the audacity to do this to you, her parents, and her roommates knowingly. It's time to jump ship, warn her parents, tell them to mortgage it or rent it to someone else until they have positive equity and start a rental business to teach that bitch a life lesson. But business on your part and feelings need to be sepererate, is it good for you? Think about it.

And it's your life she's a bitch you don't have to live with her her parents will understand that you don't want to live with your ex if not their retards and deserve to be left

do u haz benadryl

Melatonin and menthols lol

Bros... are you out there... I thought I was all alone.

Oh and check out the little ass on this new chick Im dating

get some benadryl tomorrow. 50-100 mgs will knock you right out. melatonin is great but starts being a tad ineffective after awhile

Ya did good.

The rent is cheap as shit and it couldn't be a nicer house. It sucks knowing that she is sleeping around but I just can't bring myself to leave. It would ruin her parent's retirement, leave me with a shittier living situation and ultimately negatively affect 4-5 people. It seems unfair for me to do that simply because of some feelings I still have for an ex.

I'll do it, thanks b/ro.

This OP....this or youre fucking up

Brofist

no doubt

Truth be told I'm the opposite of selfish so I can understand where you sit on this.
This shituation is something that was thrown on you. By default staying is the lesser of two evils, but I still say at least warning her parents and choosing your words carefully will do you a great service nonetheless. I don't know how old you are, or what you've been through. But there are even times when the righteous man must fend for himself.

if you want to go ahead just sayin most marriages end in divorce

and you!
if you stay in that kind of situation your are basically a cuck dude