How to get rid of abandoned dogs?

How to get rid of abandoned dogs?
There are about 10 dogs roaming my house I'm done with them, shiting in my front yard, messing with the trash digging holes and fucking to make more dogs. Authorities do not care they came once and just filed a report and never came back for this dogs. How do I kill them all? what could be a good way to get rid of them?

just poison some dog food

what do you suggest? chicken nugguets? what could be a fast poison?

Antifreeze, but it can be traced and if you've already complained about them, look who's suspect #1

No worries about being traced, I live in a country where animal protection laws are in diapers, I only need a good way to poison them so nobody suspect how they got poisoned

Wrong, the chemicals in antifreeze have changed to avoid this.

If you want to poison, learn to use plants. They tend to work better than man made chemicals.

just become their alpha male and you'll be the leader of the pack. Then you can wage war an anyone you hate but you'll have a pack of wild dogs backing you up

If you have yourself a dinner of Tide Pods and Bleach, you'll never have to worry about the dogs again

just put antifreeze in a bowl outside your house dogs love the stuff you sick fuck

go to the store and buy poison

if they're abandoned and you're not worried about laws you don't need to not be traced that's a stupidly specific non requirement

Rat poison

stop fucking bitches

When I was a kid the old cunt next door put fishing hooks in food and threw it over our garden fence.
My dog died a horrible death and my farther kicked the fuck out of the guy, he came straight and told my mother what he had done after seeing the affects it had on me.
Just call the local authorities to collect doggos and they will put them down or try to rebuild home them.
Also you could put up a gate and fence fagot

Are you retarded and do you have a hoarding problem? Take them to the pound ?

Chocolate

Fuck pretty much everyone in this thread. If they're strays, try to find homes for them, or call a no kill shelter so they can. Senselessly hurting animals over mundane shit like that is what fucking niggers do, so don't act like a less evolved creature.

Call animal control or something.

If you do this you will get caught and arrested. Also you are subhuman.

A pack of 10 abandoned dogs in a suburban/rural environment. There are plenty of statistics of children and elderly mauled and also eaten by packs of dogs.
I suggest, tou call some authorities and say that you saw the dogs chase down some kids or yourself, they will come and do whatever they do.
If that doesnt help, i suggest that you use a garage or similar, leave the door open, place food there for some days/weeks, also leave blankets and some cardboard boxes. They will piss and poop there, clean it up but dont use soap.
Eventually they will move into their new home. When they are all inside one day, when it rains or similar, then you lock the dooe and starve the fuckers. They will eventually eat each other, may take weeks, make sure you can record them from some camera and that they have access to water.
Adopt the last dog alive, on the condition, that it must participate in the next stray survival games.
>post narrated videos for profit

>A pack of 10 abandoned dogs in a suburban/rural environment. There are plenty of statistics of children and elderly mauled and also eaten by packs of dogs.

Only really pitbulls.

Are they pitbulls?

Why would you let like 10 dogs roam your house to begin with?

sounds liek you live in the desert, or next to a rez, or in south america

but yeah shoot them, it's ok they are dogs

Fucking bullshit. All kinds of dogs do this, they are pack animals and carnivore. Humans are food to them, especially lone and weak humans.
The idea that only certain breeds do this reveals your lack of knowledge on the subject. Read up on it or shut up on it.

As fucked up as this is, you can either try to get in touch wirh animal control again if not poison then or break glass small enough to mix into ground beef and leave it out far from your house.

Why are you afraid of dogs? And where do you live where there are 10 stray dogs rummaging through your trash?

Also are you sure they're dogs? Might want to google the markings because it very well might be raccoons.

Just put up a parameter of ammonia, they get one whiff of that shit and they wont hang around

Don't do it yourself if in United states. If anywhere else Idk best option, but animal control exists for legal reasons regarding health and safety. They will put them down humanely.

shoot them with .22lr's.

it's legal now to shoot feral cats, I assume it's the same with dogs. if they trespass, you take them out.

>I live in a country where animal protection laws are in diapers
>my country is shit so I have to be shit too
Good logic. I hope you get doxxed faggot.

antifreeze
we've killed most the neighbors pets that way if we don't shoot the vermin. trespass, drink our antifreeze, and you die. or get shot.

that's the reward for trespassing on my land.

Wow, you're cool

jesus fucking christ. don't poison them.

what a painfully slow way to die. Just shoot them, faggot. Have some balls and pull the trigger. Poison is a pussy's weapon.

Don't be a pussy. Whenever you see one grab it and fuck it to death. A good way to die

export to antarctica/moon/mars/titan

What kind of sicko did that? Fuck you.