Redpill me on this fellow, please

Redpill me on this fellow, please

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanchronicle.blogspot.de/2013/03/was-henry-kissinger-soviet-spy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W4xgfaBTlt4
amazon.de/gp/product/1905570279/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=556245207&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=3907564693&pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_r=DWVHEC6NQQ3VHQMHW34H
amazon.de/Wall-Street-Bolshevik-Revolution-Capitalists/dp/190557035X/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=4X0800VC623PF2VH96X2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amoral Cold Warrior with zionist and globalist sympathies.

I have his book, World Order (A Ordem Mundial) and it's pretty interesting. I love genocides, especially on commies. Based Kissinger.

well, I think he was a german jew to begin with. But I also think that he decided at some time that the persecution of jews in USSR wasn't an American problem.

where did you get it? I've been looking for books on the topic of foreign affairs for a while now, but where I live the closest thing to a bookstore is Fnac...

Neocon warhawk aka defender of the jewish state

He's a Kike, and that's all you need to know.

War criminal! hitchens said it best

based Nixon trusted him

Off the top of my head, I don't think there was an american Secretary of State in the last 40 years who wasn't a war criminal tbqh

I got it from Bertrand about half a year ago. Check in their PolĂ­tica Universal section (or something like that). The clerk who led me to the book didn't have a happy look on his face when I told him to go fetch a Kissinger book kek.

most people who work at Fnac at least have a little of a hippie/metal fan look. I will be sure to check it out, though. Thanks, amigo

De nada, friend.

>globalist
>zionist
>killed millions innocent people in asia after loosing war in vietnam

must be put in jail desu

Nixon was aware jewry was capable of and said that Kissinger were among the few Jews to put American interests firsts:

>Second, most Jews are disloyal. You know what I mean? You have a--you have a Garment and a Kissinger and, frankly, a Safire, and, by God, they're exceptions. But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Correct? Am I wrong or right?

Kissinger himself:

>The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy. And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern.

Kissinger was an anti-Communist first, secondly an egomaniac and lastly an American.

theamericanchronicle.blogspot.de/2013/03/was-henry-kissinger-soviet-spy.html

Accused of being a Soviet spy. Considering his relationship to the Rockefellers and their support since the beginning of the Soviet Union this is probably not too far off

this mass murderer should be in prison. He was responsible for most of the dictatorships in Latin America that killed thousands of people.

>rockefeller support soviet union
Dude they funded Hitler to PREVENT the USSR from taking Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4xgfaBTlt4

>warhawk

>killed millions innocent people

>He was responsible for most of the dictatorships in Latin America that killed thousands of people.

Why does Sup Forums believe these communist lies about le evil right wing death squads?

sociopaths gonna sociopath

amazon.de/gp/product/1905570279/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=556245207&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=3907564693&pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_r=DWVHEC6NQQ3VHQMHW34H

amazon.de/Wall-Street-Bolshevik-Revolution-Capitalists/dp/190557035X/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=4X0800VC623PF2VH96X2
Both. They like control over people for some reason.

NORMIES
E
E
E
E
E

Don't post Reddit memes in Sup Forums

pretty based Tbh

Oh.

jew kike up to no good, but he got to look Pinochet in the eye, fuckin lucky bastard

They forgot the Koch Brothers and the Bushes. And how does kissenger rule the world he is a puppet.

Look up what John Mearsheimer wrote about Kissinger's dealings with Israel, he was negotiating for Israel not the US.

Autism as far as him being a puppet and yeah it excludes some Americans that should be on it didn't make the meme but it gets a point across

What do you mean Autism as far as him being a puppet. He certainly wasn't at the top, he was a wageslave in a way. He worked his butt off so Rothchild and Rockefeller could get richer.

According to Antony C. Sutton in "Americas Secret Establishment" he's just an ambitious outside, who desperately tries to please the establishment.

LMAO

Kissinger is one the greatest commie killers in history. What did he do wrong?

>we should have just been cucks to commies instead

Get a load of this faggot.

Dude c'mon I'm a communist.

>Henry kessinger a wage slave

This is Canadian logic.... your opinion will matter when you stop letting us use your country as landfill fuck off leaf

Internationalist Jew. Advises anyone in power, regardless of politics. One of the biggest war criminals in history. 100%, big bank, establishment agenda.

Fucking kek
bluepilled fuck wit detected

>>we should have just been cucks to commies instead

And this is basically what most anti-Kissinger propagandists wanted: To give the USSR free reign to spread communism.

>worked his butt off for a wage
>not wage slave.

Are you retarded? Please stop.... I don't have time for banter with autist with shit opinions and low IQ's

USA decided that Spain had to be a democratic country.

Franco and Carrero Blanco (president) didn't want to.

In 1973, December, Kissinger arrives to Spain and Carrero Blanco, his driver and his car end up in the top of a building.