How many of you gun owners are in a well-regulated militia?

How many of you gun owners are in a well-regulated militia?

Does the well-regulated militia part of the second amendment piss you off or do you not understand it?

Jumping on the anti gun posts a little late bro

>taking a 230+ year old document literally

The second ammendment was set in place to allow for citizens to stand up to government tyranny.

The second ammendment was set in place to allow for members of a well-regulated militia to stand up to government tyranny

Fixed.

I can't help it you misunderstand the bill of rights

If you don't value facts and evidence, what facts and evidence can I show you that will help you understand?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, ***the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.***

Seems pretty clear to me. The right of the people to organize a well regulated militia is dependent on their un-infringed right to bear arms. B8 harder faggot

And, that militia forms up how?
Out of citizens with thier OWN weapons.
Go back to Moscow and suck the desiccated cock of Lenin's corpse, you larping communist autist.

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

How do you feel about how this thread went OP?

are you kidding?
Bots don't feel.

are you sitting around touching yourself thinking about having a big black barrel shoved up your ass?

"The right to bare arms shall not be infringed."
That make you sad op? never has op been such a faggot before.

Its funny, remember when everyone was saying ISIS was undefeatable, and it would be best to try negotiate with them. Then Trump said that, and everyone acted smart, saying you can't just bomb ISIS.
Then Putin and Trump bombed the shit out of them and defeated them very easily

one of these people helped drop an atom bomb on civilians, and THEN said they hate war

cake and eat it too, eh?

>scenario one: government turns of the citizens and declares war on its own people. members of military will most likely defect and form resistance.
>scenario two: the military does not defect to any degree and a bunch of untrained jackass with fire arms will go against on of the largest, best equipped and trained fighting forces on earth. men on the ground will be wiped out by drones, cities leveled by tanks and bombs and people repressed by fear of out right violence.

if you ever want to see how a modern revolution turns out look at the middle east.

>blacked
>current year

So the Florida shooter was part of the state militia.

As expected, only respects the parts they like and ignore the rest

the sad part is most of the hicks who believe they can defend themselves against the government live in rural fucking nowhere and are literally the least important and last people the government or anyone would ever give a shit about.

Drone strike, problem solved

Being this retarded.

Ever read the declaration, genius? Explains the 2nd

Is this the b8 where you don't understand what 'well regulated' means?

False

shooter was confirmed pol/tard

DELET POL

So, who can tell me where one reports to when the militia is activated? The founding fathers planned on you getting a text msg right?

Which we should have done 40 years ago when they started exporting our jobs so billionaires could get even richer. Now they own every politician and we've gone from citizens to consumers and were not even that useful as consumers anymore, so what's next?

baord of paece my dude

So we can ignore what it says because a different text explains it differently?

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

False

You are a psychopath with no empathy in his psyche. Your genes are all wrong.
Now I'm sure you have never talked to a woman while looking into her eyes, or had intimacy without paying for it. You can't communicate with people, you don't "get it". Socially you are worse than a piece of wood. You have no idea about social dynamics, situational awareness and nonverbal communication.
I'm sure your life has passed in chat rooms , video games, forums and other online platforms. You don't know how to communicate with other people or minding their feelings and you never will learn.
You will die alone, at your home, with a video game login screen open, half eaten hot pockets and fast food wrappers littering the floor. Nobody IRL will worry about you for a few days, nobody will care. Someone at work will think of calling you and asking what's up before you get fired ; but he will change his mind after remembering you jokes about his girlfriend having a stillborn baby literally two days after the incident.
You will start rotting long before the neighbours fall the cops.
That's is one possibility, the other is YOU STOP BEING A TWAT and be considerate of other people and apologise to OP and stop acting like life is some game and everybody else are players whose mothers you daily insult.

According to the Supreme Court, "well-regulated militia" means the entire citizenry unless individually prohibited by law from possessing weapons as punishment for a past crime.

I don't think we should take guns away, but I do think we should do thorough BG checks and mental health evals before letting someone have them.

In South Dakota all you need to get a gun is a valid state ID and to pass a BG check; unless you're buying from a private party because then you don't need either of those.

To get a Drivers License in SD you need a birth certificate, SS Card, and 2 pieces of mail with your name on them then pass both a written test and driving test.

It's harder to get a DL than it is to get a gun, even though both can kill people if placed in the hands of crazy or idiotic people, and personally, I think that's a bit fucked.

That's why were in afghan stan for the last 16 years?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... No wait, you're serious... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Background checks and mental tests don't catch people before the crime is committed. Bad guys can still get guns.

For one, the right to bear arms is a constitutional right. Automobile ownership isn't.

Found the autistic gay cowboy eating pudding in the barn.

>The right of the people to organize a well regulated militia is dependent on their un-infringed right to bear arms. B8 harder faggot

are you dense?

So that's a yes to ignoring what it says and pretend it means something else?

P̺͎̰̉r̵͈̠̝̤̠͆ͪ̆̆̐̃ͅͅe͛̋͑̌ͣp̳͉̖͊a̢̠̙͎̬̦r̸̼̦͙̳̽̉̿ͨͅiͧ̾ń͚͙͔̖͚̝͡g̵̥͈͉͙̟̋ͯ ̹̯͕ͫ̾̑̄͞ͅt̃͋ͩ̆͂̌ö̼̬̱̗͇́̀̑͌̋ͫ ̷̮͂b̥̝̟̹ͣo̱̣͍̥̘̝ͩͩ͆̍ͭ́o̳ͬ͆̌͌̓͘t̴͇̭͈̪͈͇ͬ͐͗̌ͅ ͉̳͑͆ͅs̙ͣ̎̐̔̎͌y̝͍ͯ͠ͅs͕̗̩̮ͤ̐t̥̻͈̪͕͍e̘͈̒͢m̸͍̪̣͍̟̱̟͂ͨ̌ͬ̑̀ ̩͍̐̋͜ị̝̖ͧ͛̍͛̓͡n̩̺͎̂͂͒ͫ͜ ͣ͆R̃ḙ̢̖ͪ͗̾p̵͙̣͔̬̺ͣl̗̱ͬ͘i̧ĉ̼̱̯̚ȃ̠̻̜̞̆̾ͅ ͇̝̾̔̄̋̄ͤM̹̙͔͈͎̑̓̌͊ͩȯ̱̋͟d̵͍̘ē̫͕̳̜̜̳.̪̖̘͎̫̑̏̈́ͩͩ̐.͖͆.͇̗̳̆̇͆ͩͪ
̠͒̊Å̫ͭ̕n̝ ̧̌̋ͫ̂͛̿e̘̝̠͕͓ͪ̎̈͐͌ͬͪ́r̗̜̰͈͛ͭ̽r̢̖̍̃̑ͣo̧̾ͦ͋ř̜̮̮̭ ̶̿̄̌h̵̭͖̪̱̦͒ͧ̑̓a͕̳͆ͩͮ̌̎͆̄s̞̮̯͖͋̾ͤ̔̀ͣ͞ ̢̫̝̮̗̗͓̓̂̉̀͆ͮo͍ͮ͂ͦ̈̈́c̬͔̰͍̞̙̙͊͂ͪ̎ͯc͕͒ͭ̔û͉̟͖͍͇͎̮́̀͡r͎̦̟̿͌́̾͆r͎̠̜̝ͭ͒͋̿͗̇̆ͅe̶̹̝̜̬̊͒̇̀̊d̜͖͎̺̊̽̈ͣ́ ̺̈ͩ͡w̼̮̞̱̤h̺͚̰̭̹̠̪̓ͯͧ̓i̢͇͇̭͓l̳̠̭͕͙͍̎ͨ̂e̤̻̪̼͐ ̖ẹ̶͓̱̙̺̤͛͆̏ͪx̨̫̠̰͒̄̆ͭ̄e͎̠̜͚̋̇͋ͣc̯ͫ̑̽u̢̜̺̭̬͇̠͌͊ͦ̄ͧ̋ͣt̫̳̼͈̦̳̔̒i̻͎̭̿̒̎n͛ͪ́̈̒g͗̊

Since you're obviously a leftist shitlord. Do you know why our jobs are in Mexico and China? Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.

I live next to a town where a major GM plant used to be, it's completely leveled, not even a part of a sign to indicate what used to be there. The streets are crawling with hoodied meth heads and everyone is on welfare.

Where do you draw the line for tyranny?

M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman a-and I-I'm a lucky m-man t-to haveh-her...

I agree. I also believe that EVERY gun should be licensed to an owner, and the title would have to transfer is sold. Additionally, the person who holds title to the gun should be held criminally and civilly accountable for ANY damage that was done with the weapon (after all, if they were negligent and didn't keep track of the gun, they are partly responsible for any damage that fall out).

Further, anybody caught with an unregistered gun would lose their gun ownership privileges for a determined amount of time, and would be on probation allowing a court officer to search any personal property during probation to ensure that there are no new guns.

>Then Putin and Trump.....

You mean the YPG and the syrian and russian forces. NATO and especialy "Trump" haven't done shit except Close Air support for kurdish forces.

>Since you're obviously a leftist shitlord.

So, if the militia is called where and who do you report to?

No, but the state militia couldn't exist without the right to self preservation via firearms. Sometimes the price of freedom is safety.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Please go back to your containment board.

So how did a non militia get a gun?

>so billionaires could get even richer...

>elects one and praises him like he is the new jesus

So why haven't you and the militia put an end to outsourcing of jobs?

The people have the right to a militia, not an obligation. Try harder.

Yup, just the answer I was expecting

Oh sure, they're 'rights'...until you catch a felony for any number of possible reasons, then your "right" to own a gun is taken away.

So if it's such a right, how is it taken away from some people so easily?

Ah, ignoring the question completely I see. I accept the admission to the of not having a fucking clue

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

Idk why Obama would be watching me like a criminal? He's be giving me a high five if anything. Obama repealed more guns legislation in his 8yrs than Bush and Trump did/have in their 8 and 1yrs in office combined.

The narrative you're trying so hard to create, that the right to own a firearm is dependent on a well regulated militia, is just plain false. The second amendment is very clear that the right of the people to bear arms is integral to their right to organize a militia, not that in order to bear arms there must be an organized militia.

Ya gotta love the colonials though, an endless supply of lol wtf.

Can any of them cite one regulation regarding their militia weapons or state how they are contacted to activate?

How bout a single time that they've formed and forced a change to any us law?

kek the question is a straw-man, so yeah I ignored it.

So the founding fathers we're just to stupid to leave the whole militia thing out, got it.

Yet if the militia is included, how do you make sure yer contacted for service?

Scenario two isn't necessarily correct, I imagine the US would lose all international support and probably be taken over by another country for resources while it's crippled from within.

fuck off with these threads you faggoty ass kikes

The militia is straw man? Shouldn't one of you be able to state how and where the militia gets activated?

You are talking about the US of A. You know what a militia there would look like?
Pic related

My guns!

Militia?

Whaaa??... Um.. GUNS

Once we secure the McDonald's then we'll move on to the fed buildings... After lunch and a nap of course

Did he use those ears to fly away after the shooting?

The Militia clause is to clarify the importance of the right to bear arms. So no, no stupidity on their part, just ignorance on yours.

Again, I have a *right* to be a part of a Militia, not an obligation. if I didn't want to, I don' have to. It isn't a draft. Under the Militia act of 1903, every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia is considered a member of the unorganized militia of the united states. Yet, if I wished, I could join a state militia with my own firearm. It's really not that hard to understand.

>Shouldn't one of you be able to state how
Someone says "Have we had enough of this shit?"
>and where the militia gets activated?
Probably in a bar. The same place it did in 1776.

Well Regulated militia and the Americans don't have the first clue how that works.

Founding fathers are disappointed in the redneck mob with a variety of weapons in unknown conditions used by random strangers with unknown skills, no organization, and various levels of competency.

Ya, real freedom warriors there lol

thats cadpat camo. those are canadians lol

your statement shows that you actually lack reading comprehension