Bros..LMAO

Bros..LMAO

Post more pictures, from what I can see she seems like the type

tell her more about your gastrointestinal issues

What kind of fucking autism is that first line? That's disgusting user, even as a joke it sends a (bad) message about you. Any chick who would even talk to you after that first line is gross.

newfag or bait retarded either way

hes not trying to do well with her, he is on purpose fucking it, or was trying to, and laughing that it went over her head, he was trying to embarressess her but shes dtf or w/e anyway

tell her youre a fucking mega faggot

Tell her that your cock has flatulences too

Thats why its funny u retard

Dubs say mega fag

yeah sorry about that first line or w/e but if you want we can get some coffee and fuck and (hopefully) i wont have any cheetos and goat milk hehe no promises though *fart emoji*

and i swear to GOD if shes still dtf i will scream

must've used some fake model account

Op will update. I believe in OP

/profile.php?id=100008769339634

this her? literally only 2 people on facebook named tallulah

OP here. Ok guys ill say this and update if she replies. Wish me luck im tryna fuck

100% real nigga

LMAO
OP IS NOT A FAG

op is kill. sad day

She never replied probs asleep. Ill post her reply tmrw if she even does reply. Stay posted boys.

>hehe

What is that shirt a quad XL?

I don't believe you...

close enough. apparently they sell in the states XXXXL sizes shirts so quadL seems appropriate

idk ask OP

xl dammit

Haha u mad i can say that shit and still girls wanna fuck. Honestly its not that surprising tindhoes are desperate af

fake profile - its a man on the other end

source - tinder veteran

Am I the only person that instantly thought of cool runnings when I saw her name?

Nahh ive been talking to hoes on the internet since middleschool lol. I can spot a fake easily. Shes not fake