Are Yazidi's white?

I know they're from the middle east but shit they don't look Arab, actually pretty white. White or Sandnig?

Whites and arabs are of the same race, but they basically represent the extreme ends of it respectively. There's no discrete cutoff where you cross the alps or the danube and suddenly there's no more whites.

I agree. I think where it starts to change is when you get to Persian's (Iranian people). They begin to look like Indians starting from Afghanistan. I think Asian's come from Turkic people like in Kazakhstan.

They don't look like Arabs because they're not Arabs. They're far closer to Kurds.

Are Irish/Cornwalians white?

Kurd's are 33% Arab, 33% Persian, 33% Turkish. They're not really a separate race, just a bunch of cuck.

wrong. any one who can tan isnt white. whites turn pink if they get a lot of exposure to sunlight

so greelks are not white, spainards are not white, itallians are not white probably 3/4 of france isnt white and half of germany isnt white

white people like feeling comfortable in places they think they are the majority. mexicans are not white but legally can be counted as white... they are more genetically similar to east asians than whites even with the interbreeding and they are not that genetically similar to whites or asians but can be counted as white legally

indo-european rapebabies

Why wouldn't they be?

That whole Indo-European BS pisses me off. Indo-European refers to a language not an ethnicity. The Indo part was taken by Persian and spread into South Asia while the Euro part went into Europe. Not people, language...

What's the remaining 1%?

They also have armenian blood. God I can't really blame them sometimes.

>language can be mixed
>genetics can't

Okay

Do you miss having Armenian's in your country? If you didn't kill them they would be occupying Kurdish land instead of Kurd's and you wouldn't have today's problem.

Is anyone that isn't an upper class resident of London white?

'White' is a social construct.

40 years ago, Italians, Irish and Slavs weren't considered white. Its a term used to delineate and ostracise the other, whilst preserving the economic, social and political hegemony of the elite.

You tell me. Would you choose kikes (armenians) or nignogs (kurds)?

Any form of categorization is a social construct. Why do you differentiate between a dog and a table? Both are made of carbon you bigot.

>Whites and arabs
wrong. Arabs are semitic. Most of the middle East and North Africa used to be pretty white during the times of the Roman empire. When islam burst out of the Arabian peninsula and the empire fell, they were raped by sandniggers

I'd choose them both over your race you dirty fucking degenerate roach.

>ethnically kurd
no

But those terms don't vary across history. A dog is and has always been separate from a table.

Who is and isn't white has not. As I said, 40 years ago, there were groups that were not considered white, but today they are. This change coming despite not change in ethno/racial composition (i.e. they have always looked this "white".)

Why the change?

>this

I hate this bullshit. Just because there isn't a finite demarcation doesn't mean the separate groups don't exist.

Can you point out an objective wavelength where light stops being green and starts being yellow? Guess that means all colors are the same!

>Not people, language...

Highly unlikely, given extant genetic data.

>Arabs are white

You're killing me, Smalls.

He Census might say so in our mongrelized country, but that doesn't make it so. You can fairly easily divide the world into Semites (Arabs, Jews, Asians), Hammites (Africans), and Japhites (Europeans). Some civilizations are a mix of ubsets of any of the three obviously (India being an apparent case.)

Yazidis might well be one of those cases of an offshoot of Europeans. Remember, Alexander ran the show for a little while and later his successors. It is not hard to imagine a community of European peoples lingering.

>any one who can tan isnt white

Bull. Shit.
Tanning is building up tolerance to UV rays in response to more and more of it.

I get pink and burn fast but I can still tan if I want to you fag.
It's all about how slow you take it. If I do low doses of tanning for a week and ramp it up from there I can build a perfect tan after some time.

I'm taking an extreme position to elaborate the point, but you could extend to anything trivial. Classification isn't immutable.

I have heard this before, but most people recite it as common knowledge and aren't specific. I'd be curious to hear what actually supports that claim? Is this a distinction anthropologists made? A distinction that laypeople made? So let's say the original distinction was frivolous, is the current usage no longer useful?

>He should be The
>ubset should be Subset

Sorry for the Burger writing skills

They live off welfare, have 8 children each and commit honor killings.

Whatever they look like doesn't matter, they're sandniggers. They are just as bad as the Muslims.

What? Arabs and jews are genetically far closer to europeans than to asians.

Exactly. Much like 'colour' race is an idea or a construct, not a fact.

Shit, even during the American Civil War, Southerns refused to see/label the Protestant North as 'white'. It is a bullshit term.

>wrong. any one who can tan isnt white. whites turn pink if they get a lot of exposure to sunlight
>so greelks are not white, spainards are not white, itallians are not white probably 3/4 of france isnt white and half of germany isnt white

Generally agree. The Moorish DNA levels in southern Spain approach 25% on average. It explains their useless and weird economy

>white people like feeling comfortable in places they think they are the majority. mexicans are not white but legally can be counted as white... they are more genetically similar to east asians than whites even with the interbreeding and they are not that genetically similar to whites or asians but can be counted as white legally

Not true. Mexicans are 66% Spanish on average. There is higher and lower %s based on populations, but they are more Euro than Asian. Spanish DNA isn't doing them any favors though...

I'm not agreeing with you, you thick motherfucker. I'm mocking this whole idea of "well, we disagree with where the boundary is, guess there's no difference!"

I don't care if americans in 1800s didn't consider irish white or not. We can argue the semantics of whether armenians and finns count as white all day, doesn't change the fact that white people is a category that exists. It just has slightly blurry borders.

Those borders are "blurry" because being white or non-white has no fixed criteria.

If two fair skin people stand side-by-side, but one is considered non-white because he is a Protestant from the North, where exactly does this idea of 'white' come from?

When a fair skin Italian migrated to America after WWII, and was considered non-white, what exactly was driving this classification?

Can't be the actual makeup of his skin, because it was fair.

No, instead, it was his socio-economic/political status. The genealogy of the term lies in colonial history and it resurfaces as an attempt to marginalise the other.

You, mr fair skin Italian man, are not white, and by me stating that you are not white, I am implying that you are no better than those we conquered in Africa.

Would you agree that colors exist?

light power/wavelength exists, colour is the term we use to denote such a relationship.

You didn't answer my question.

Is there a difference between red and green light?

Colour is actually a great analogy for this issue.

The color of an object depends on both the physics of the object in its environment and the characteristics of the perceiving eye and brain.

Similarly, the race of a person depends on variable factors including one's positioning in society and their history with the other person.

You still haven't answered my question, and keep talking around it.

Red and green light. Are they different?

Why are we strawmanning about colour.

The first sign that someone has lost the argument is when they resort to logical fallacies.

This is your final chance to actually answer my question.

You don't even know what a strawman or logical fallacy even is.

I should have known better than to engage with you. Can't even answer a single fucking question.

>strawmanning

ok look you stupid faggots

there is no "arab" look. there is a spectrum ranging from brown to almost european

every middle eastern population has some ppl who look like they could be from europe. this is usually mountain ppl who are inbred as fuck and have acquired ever recessive genetic allele possible so look european

you can't look at one person in the populationa nd say "oh they are white"

lol. you people are so fucking gay

another thing: who the fuck wants to be white

you guys are fucking ugly as shit. look like oozing pus coming out of a cyst. cannot even stand in the sun without special protection bc you are so melanin cucked

in any case pls kill yoruself

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

>dat hideous jizz colored skin
>dem disgustin thin lips
>dat weak horrible posture
>dem yellow teef

ya NO THANKS FAGGOT lol

>sour grapes
>whites threatening a nationalist candidate who will start nuclear holocaust bc they can't into science and math

my. fucking. sides.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I do. I'd rather have armens than k*rds.

>dat
>dem
>delusions

Your negrocity is disgusting. At least there won't be any white people in black heaven to remind you of how unintelligent, ugly and obese your people are.

>dat hideous pimply skin
>dem beady yellow eyes
>dem groas short stubby limbs
>dat hideous musculature
>dat nasally voice

NO THANKS BITCH lol

Repeating variations on your limited theme won't change the data, Jamarqus.

not even black but you do realize that white girls pretty much all fuck blacks these days right

like i have yet to meet a white girl that does nto spend her teens and early 20s getting plowed by blacks lmao

>muh dick

A comforting lie is still a lie. All available information points to the opposite.

Since we're trading anecdotes, I don't know a single woman that's had sex with a black. Probably because I don't associate with trash. :)

We are Caucasoids nigger.

Yes, they just had a lot of mixing from the slave trade and then later on British and American troops