Just ended an 8 year relationship

just ended an 8 year relationship.
any Sup Forumsrothers out there willing to lend an ear?

she was my first girlfriend that i love to this day, and after so long of being pressured into marriage i finally told her the truth that i wanted to be young and fuck around before i settled down. i dont know if im making a mistake here by risking the woman i love, just so i can know what sex with other people is like.

did my dick make this decision or did my brain? is it a mistake? im well aware that there is a possibility one of us may find someone who just fits better leaving the other alone. maybe we both find someone else and maybe we realize what we have is real and i finally commit to her forever. were treating this as a 1 to 2 year break.

am i fucking up or what?

will dump hot bitches
feel free to pitch in.

Idk man. You do you.
You’ll find out when you die if this was right

i'd hit it.
not because of the big tits, but her face is cute.

yeah thats the plan. im excited to be single, but afraid shell find someone and i may have lost my best friend forever.

shits confusing as fuck bro

If that's a picture of your ex... ya you fucked up

if you left her to fuck other women, you don't really love her.
i'm married since 5 years, we don't have any sex since our son was born (1,5 years) and i have absolutely no problem with that. i know she's fucking stressed and i have two healthy hands. we have many other ways to show that we love each other.

yes, your dick made that decision. Sex with other people is exactly like sex with your girlfriend, except worse because the others wont care about you as much, and you wont care about them. Plus your ex is gorgeous and you're a fucking idiot.

you left her in order to fuck arround but you are afraid to lose her still? man, you're an selfish asshole.

You shouldn't have been homest about wanting to fuck others. She will revenge fuck loads of dudes and will end up with one.

You should have said you were depressed and needed to work things out by yourself and didnt want to be a burden on her or something.

ya shes like a 9 or 10, why would you fuck that up to hook up with 7s ... unless op is extremely attractive and rich

pics are not ex.
theyre random dump of hot females that ive collected over years of sexual frustration.

I broke up with a girl for same reason, I was a retard. You'll feel ok after a while of feeling bad

Having a lot of sex probably helps (I didn't get that much)

I'm sorry bro but the other posters are right. U will regret this decision, meeting someone u love is super rare. Thinking with ur dick is bad.

I know because I did what u did and I regret it every day.

Sure, being single has its merits and it gives you a great opportunity to meet people, find more about yourself and grow confidence. However if you plan on getting back with her, that love you have no is gonna be tainted. It’ll always be in the back of her mind what you did to her and I doubt she could ever forgive you. Like the other anons said, if you truly loved her you wouldn’t want to go single.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahah you dun goofed OP. You’re not going to get very minimal pussy during your “1-2 year break” maybe you’ll smash 1 or 2 chicks, but she’s going to run through miles of cocks bigger than yours. I can already see it man. I’m sorry.

Sounds like a sound decision. However, it's nothing more than a breakup without cutting off one another completely.

good luck man. My wife and I have been together 12 years now, started dating in highschool. Went through the same feelings and we talked, decided the best option was just to have mfm and ffm threesomes together. It worked pretty well, we both got alot of excitement out of our systems together and I couldnt be happier with her. If I had to pick one or the other though, I would choose her over the sex. Love is too rare

I was in the exact same situation in Oct. 17 and I fucked around hard, got some experience with different girls and now in Feb. 18 we are trying to get back together.... So it might be worth it during the time where u experience but it gets boring after a time and u crave ur soulmate again. Believe me.

you most likely fucked up pretty hard

>you're an selfish asshole.
i only told my side of the story.
she had her own reasons to split. i was holding her back. im way behind in my education and shes ready to move up north to find a real job with her degree. shes just been waiting on me and the date to move was coming up. i had to tell the truth that i was never able to feel like a guy. to flirt with girls. or even talked to them. my girlfriend was literally the only girl i could talk to. she was extremely jealous. made me delete a bunch of girls from my facebook. i dont want this to be something i regret. i didnt want to keep her waiting for me to commit to her.

If shes DTF for you and maintains that body you're making a nuclear fuck up. Girls are emotional so you may have ruined it. You need to learn and live just as bad as you think you need to try each type.

You haven't fucked your wife in a year and a half? She's getting it somewhere else then, user.

Get back with her and find out some of her kinks instead of fucking every women you see.and getting aids or something

i couldnt lie about this. she deserved the truth

You're an idiot. She'll never forgive you for doing this to her. if any she'll never want to talk to you anymore.

bro i dont even know how to flirt, where to go to find girls. i was thinking of hitting up craigslist but i dont want to catch anything. i have no communication skills with females.

>If that's a picture of your ex... ya you fucked up

Fuck up

Biggg fuckup

HUGEE FUCKUP

I went on tinder and banged exchange students when at uni, then went on a solo trip overseas to get some confidence. Kinda worked I guess

I'm a pretty average looking lanky bloke

sound advice, thanks user. i actually talked to her about it and she turned it down made me feel cuck as fuck.

you are fucking wrong. polyamory sounds more like what OP needs here.

why not tinder? also just talk to girls like they're regular people. if they want you to sweep them off their feet you probably aren't gonna get in their pants anyway.

You made the right choice, love and her mind has been feeding you ideas of marriage and children and settling down for quite awhile, now you’re bored of her and thus bored of the prospect of settling down with her, your body and mind is gonna flare up for a few months think it’s an evolutionary thing you’ll feel down and miss her so you’ll want to run back and procreate with her (in the long run) thus our species survived so that works as a trait, but nowadays you can find girls everywhere you don’t need to be desperate over one, I just came out of a 3 year relationship now I’m seeing this hot Lithuanian girl and I have the freedom to look elsewhere, you’ll find your feet again user if you feel like your too young you probably are, it’s better you ended it like a man than to cheat and have a woman with evil in her heart coming after you, good luck my friend

i guess ill try tinder. how much luck di you have on that?

Sex with strangers is meaningless, you get more arousal from stroking yourself than random sex.

As a glimmer of hope user, if you let her go and you told her the truth, even if she never marries you, at least she won't resent you.

Also, you could have fuck around with her at your side! Some girls are into that shit, maybe she was too.

big tits? are you ten

thanks man. though im not feeling to great as the majority of the posts are saying i fucked up.

i mean theyre relatively big compared to her body type.

If she was good to you and you liked her and your decision was solely based on the desire to whore around then yes it was a bad decision. "sex with other people" is literally a rollercoaster. You don't know if she fucked a nigger last night, you don't know if she just got over a herpes/hpv outbreak, you don't know if she's telling the truth about being on birth control. The ideal scenario is to meet someone in grade school and marry them because you know them so well, but more importantly you've seen how they've changed over the years. The older you get, the more you have to settle, the less options you have, the more likely you are to meet someone with a fucked up past the details of which are the last thing they'll ever tell you.

They’re just trying to fuck with you kek, and your mind is not in the best place, trust me you don’t wanna be the coward who stays because women aren’t idiots they’ll realise you don’t love them the same and then dump your ass when they’re ready, trust me i’ve done both kek, just focus on yourself for awhile

I was in the same position, broke up with my gf, decided to sleep around, regret it a few years later and am now debating getting back with her.

If I were you, I'd wank it out, then fuck someone, then decide. You'll know soon enough if it was the right decision.

we got too comfortable with ourselves. we got kinda fat to be honest. i think its partly because i lost attraction, but the love stayed. i think if shes given the opportunity to try other guys shed be motivated to get back in shape. she agreed that it would be good for both of us. this split up was 100% mutual.

yeah thats the point, regardless of both of our reasons. we needed to find out who we are on our own. and if we see that we belong with each other after a few years of staying in touch. well reunite.

a bit, I banged like 10 girls where I live. I should have used it overseas, being Aussie must count for something?

People say you fucked up, but really, I think you just got lucky up till now. She's out of your league, this is what happens when you start dating young and stay in a long relationship. She grows, you don't, she wins, you loose but on the bright side you had a taste.

Ask yourself if you’re going to be able to take her back after knowing she’s had miles of Chad and Nigger cock deep inside of her

You could've started going to the gym together. Weight is easier to change than personality. And realistically anyone you settle down with is going to have at least a small permanent weight gain in the longterm.

pic related? wold impregnate

I think you gone and fucked up hard, OP. Especially if she's your best friend?
So what if you're behind on your education? Maybe just move with her and take on a supporting role to help her achieve her goals while you work on your shit.
Want to know what sex with others is like? It's the same as sex with her, only your heart hurts at the end because you're not in love with the new person. Love makes sex infinitely better.
Hell, have a ffm and mfm 3way if you need to know that badly.

Also, keep in mind she can get laid pretty much whenever, whereas you can't. Men have to work to get laid, women just have to say yes.

Tldr; you're fucking up.

You fukd up OP. She’ll be thinking of Chad, Jose, and Tyrone, if you ever get back with her. Girls are naturally whores, so she’ll have 0 problems having a dick up her ass within a couple weeks. The tour is over boyo. Move on and look at it as the dumbest decision ever. The only way this will work out is if you can pull poocey easily. If that's the case, the tour has began.

1. she'll get more cock during that break than you'll get pussy

2. you massive cuck

ITT: losers

>i wanted to be young and fuck around before i settled down

the grass is not greener on the other side

would impregnate

The result of this is you will barely get any pussy and she will get dug out by chad and tyrone on a weekly basis completely killing any chance of pair bonding. You just pushed away the love of your life because you just couldnt be content with what you had

It really is cuck shit. “Go get fucked by 10 dudes. Ill be trying to barely get a number or first date by then. But gave fun.” Really no diff than saying you WANT to have your gf get fukd”

Ah so youre saying she was beginning to see youre a manchild who's wasting his potential

You do you man but remember your peen will forget and your brain won't.

I would say it was a bad decision op because its way harder to find someone who really cares for you then most people think. But you will make your experience now and you will see yourself.

Mistake if she looks Like half the girls in this thread

that doesnt really bother me because id have fucked other bitches too.

These people talking to you about making a huge mistake are retarded. Want some real advice? You most likely made the best choice ever. How old are you anyways? You will find loads of girls who will want to date you or just fuck you. She is not the one. No one really is the one. This is a lie because we want to feel special. Do you, fuck around then if you wish find someone else to be with. You are a man, there is really no biological clock running out for you. You could be settling down whenever with a younger woman (if you so wish to). If you are scared of losinh the opportunity of a lifetime by dumping her, you are so mistaken. This is a complete fallacy. She wasn't that special user. And you too, you ain't that special either. Do what you want, take it out of your system and you will feel much better. You will then find someone else to settle with. And let me tell you something. When you find someone else and with the knowledge you have acquired (and the whole taking it out of your system ducking around) you will look back at your 8 year relationship and laugh at how close you dodged a bullet. Only facts man

we tried for 3 years to start. we would go on and off. it was eventually got forgotten.

From having multiple long term relationships, none as long as yours, I can tell you that you're gonna hate this.

You will literally have no luck with women, it's not because there's anything wrong with you, it's just what the dating world is like.
Meanwhile she is gonna cop so much dick so easily.

If you're the jealous type like me at all, you'll never be able to go back to her and your heart is going to get absolutely smashed to pieces.

But hey, still better than being in a relationship with someone you don't wanna be with.

i mean i really dont care if she fucks other dudes better than me. thats the point of this. she deserves a chance to be young too.

you know thats pretty much it. except im working on it going to school, full time job. im not a bum dude.

It's really easy to find love. If you are not a huge dick and decent looking there will be loads of women wanting to love you and you to love back. You just need to pick one woman that has most probability that you want to spend time getting to know her and enjoying her company and through the experience of being together, that's when you both develop love for each other. It's really simple. Maybe I am biases because I'm good looking enough and I'm working at university there's a lot more availability of hot, educated, smart and interesting girls to pick from.

finally something positive. id like to believe something like this. im hoping im able to get it out of my system and realize she really is the one. at that point id just have to hope shes single and if not move on.

Yet you are completely inept at talking to women. What makes you think you'll get what you want compared to her. All women have to do is open their legs and the nearest men will fight for that pussy. She's going to get railed whenever she wants (and to be honest if she lives somewhere else she already is getting railed). You gave up a shot at a good relationship that is now permanently lost

sounds like you shoulda figured that out 7 yrs ago, instead of wasting your and her time. 8 fucking years to figure out you want to fuck around? jesus. It sounds like you settled down already, then pussied out on making it official. Id want marriage too after 8 goddamn years. what a waste. I hope she finds a big ol black beast, and mile of dick, and gets her pussy/ass blown out, and you have to come crawling back for something that every motherfucker and his dog had. Wasteful. anti-climatic. 8 fucking years? just find another girl and waste another 8. Im sure you made a good call.

im not jealous at all.
she was the jealous one lol.
i honestly dont mind her fucking around. the point is to see other people.

Only the last part is true. What you did is still better than being in a relationship with someone you don't wanna be with. The stuff before that is just personal experience of his. A drop in the water of other people who have taken the same decision and are happy with it.

i can use drugs to talk to them. this all actually resulted in me meeting someone at work, shes got a bf but im thinking of telling her whats up next time i see her at work.

I think you meant "her Potential"

this

HE should be careful if she gets that stress relief from massages by a guy named John Redcorn.

Would berry

Post her pic dipshit

whose pic

CHRIST THAT IT A HOT LOOKING BODY

I understand the feeling but I still think you are an idiot. If you were together that long you obviously had a good bond and are compatable. Thats not something you just throw away for some strange.

Honestly. Just knock back a couple of hookers and get that shit out of your system.

so any advice on this guys??

Right so youre actually retarded. She dodged a bullet. Good luck getting you dick wet twice a year OP, peace out

bruh if u seen the hookers round here youd not be saying that.

if anything i got craigslist bruh. not worried about not getting any.

I see this girl posted all the time, nice try.

pic not related.

also, pic not related.

The GF you stupid cunt

The fact that you are still thinking about being with her after you get your rocks off with other women, is troubling. I think what you will realize after going with other women and meeting new people is that she wasn't that special to you to begin with. Don't look back user. Don't do this to yourself. You've dumped her. There is no going back. Move on. Life is about moving forward. It is not to fuck around then hope to go back to her. This is ridiculous. I think you will realize this after you date other people. You've spend 8 years with her and you've built a dependency to her. Shake it off and you'll realize that thinking about going back to her is the biggest mistake. Completely the wrong way to go about it. Again, there's plenty of special women out there that you could have a relationship with when you decide to settle down.

Anyways I'm a psychologist if that matters at all.

is... is this bait? seriously? cuz if it ain't you're one stupid fuck. Do you know what i would do to have my first love back? gettin around isn't as glorious as it sounds. and giving up an almost decade long relationship for it is almost the stupidest thing i've ever heard of (especially if your gf looks anything like the pic). you're gonna get what you want buddy. but that's the worst part, cuz i don't believe you'll get back together with her if you told her everything you told us. no self-respecting woman associates herself with men like that.

Just like EVERYWHERE else in the world you get what you pay for. No one said skimp on this and get streetwalkers.

Youre acting all cool getting into drugs and thots off of the internet. Youre either fucking retarded and a manchild and she's trying to let you go softly to get with someone better or youre lying and le epic trolling. Eitherway youre pretty pathetic OP

nice dubs.

She's going to fuck so many niggers that if you ever do see that pussy again you won't even recognize it.

Enjoy your 1-2 years, (potentially the rest of your life) always alone and never feeling the touch of a woman. Trap threads are all you have now faggot...

Nice try? He stated clearly not only that the pics were not his ex, but also she got fat.

OP here. This is her.

She's gonna fuck like 3 times as many guys as you will girls, as long as you're cool with that.

Dogged up fave but nice cans.

More. Hot?? Maybe but can't tell

My girl wanted to go on a break so she could see other people before we settled down, I found someone much better and she went insane wanting me back. Not worth it

>just ended an 8 year relationship.
>i finally told her the truth that i wanted to be young and fuck around before i settled down
So you were ''fine'' with her for 8 long years and suddenly you want to fuck around?
Do you really love her, that's the real question here.

Cont. And if you go for someone new you will start fresh. Do you really want to be with someone who has colored you in a specific way for 8 years. Are you the same person as you were 8 years ago? Don't you want to be with someone new and start fresh? All those dump things you did or your ex did or said in those 8 years? All those fights that have colored your relationship with her. You now have the golden ticket to start fresh with someone else. And you do this with the knowledge that you've built after being in a relationship for 8 years. Don't look back user. Do you! Fuck around, explore yourself or you will always wonder. There is one life and plenty of women around. Relax and move forward. When time is ready for your to settle down and maybe marry etc, you will know. Because you will feel ready and not have doubts and what ifs