You hanging in there, user?

You hanging in there, user?

Yeah, just waiting, bby. Hope you're doing well. Love you.

not really
prob going to die soon

existence is a pain, I just wanna die

Guys, fuck feelings, honestly who cares if muh tfw no gf, muh handholdless virgin etc.
Nobody said you HAVE to achieve anything
You exist so go and do drugs or drink or play games or assemble scale models and shit

Yeah it's ok. Only almost died twice today.

Do I look okay to you?!

Twice? Damn. Miss you.

you have a point user i guess ill try to struggle on
cheers

Na. I'll most likely commit suicide before May. Or maybe in May.. All I know is that I'm done really. 100% hopeless situation.

Almost crushed by my own car twice in one day. I'm conflicted on whether or not I would have preferred to die.

Fuck that.

Play legos vs suicide

Suicide 10/10 would do it again

>appendix ruptured
>couldn't work for 3 months due to complications and subsequent surgeries
>couldn't afford bills, sold everything I own to make rent and pay for food
>getting sued by 3 different people at the moment, don't have any money to pay them as I rely on food donations from the church to eat.
>They are gonna garnish my wages (even though my bank account has been red since November)

Hang in there user, we're all gonna make it, brah.

Survive, anons. Live in hope. Happier days and sad days are ahead. The pain and suffering will all be worth it in the end.

>prob going to die soon
iktfb

Yeah, I suppose. I'm quite apathetic about life really. Don't want to die but I don't care about living either.

>some cockweed shot up a school so now everybody wants to strip my constitutional rights

Please... everyone...

Lend me your hopes and dreams!!!!

WE CAN SURVIVE THIS DESPAIR!!!!!

Something's not right here... why is the spirit bomb turning red?!?!? What's going on?!

i just woke up after dreaming the girl i love loved me back. i woke up and fucking cried. i just don't want to be on my own any more

I mean.... I've wanted to kill myself for 6 years kek. Just talk to her. Just know this life is a bitch and this world basically rewards the primitive.

I know that feel man. Just keep trying. You'll find someone.

she's been seeing a guy who was supposed to be one of my best friends for about a year now. the worst part was is that if I'd asked her out before he did, she would have said yes. if i wasn't such a pussy then she'd be with me and i wouldn't sit at home crying all the time

thanks man, i hope so one day