m.youtube.com/watch?v=RD4pSxvgtQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y02RCRL0rVg
youtu.be/eeOwBIreu1o
youtu.be/UkA3paxV7Ts
youtu.be/l_thqLYH4ok
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvBplabwps
youtube.com/watch?v=NkkbAQGQbxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a big fan, but this is one of my favorite songs of all time...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RD4pSxvgtQM

one of my favorite bands ever, flood, feedbacker and pink (the version which opens with the s/t track) are all 10/10's

They make each album in a slightly different genre (all guitar-core though).

Nu male XDD

are you going to see them? i'm hoping i can get to one of their shows next month. not a huge fan of "dear" but i'd watch them play anything live

no, i wish. i'm a eurofag :(

>tfw they were supposed to come to your city next month but the festival they were playing was canceled and now they're skipping your entire state

that sucks, m8. they tour europe a lot so i'm sure you'll get your chance
how far are you from new orleans? the venue they're playing there is pretty awesome

I'm seeing them in NY in a couple days, I also wasn't super into Dear but I have to see them at least once.

I wish I was around for their last tour, when they played all of Pink. Hopefully they'll mix a couple of those tracks into their setlist this time around.

for me, it's akuma no uta
the best boris album.

>Pink
that would have been awesome. i'm also hoping to hear something classic from them

does anyone know if they do meet and greets after their shows?

Akuma no Uta the song sounds like a house collapsing

Feedbacker for part 2 and the transition into part 3 I'm in love with the progression of heaviness and I've been blasting it in my car for days on end.

me too but i saw them like 2 months ago :))

I really like the looped stuff in Flood 1, but 14 minutes of it is just way too much

not a single mention of rainbow.

and you guys consider yourself fans...

I only recently listened to them, but so far I've heard Feedbacker and Flood.

Feedbacker is like a 9 and honestly flood is becoming a favorite of mine and maybe a 10. Where should I go next in their discog?

well if you like the drone, head towards amplifier worship or the sunn split.

if you found that a touch much, go towards pink, heavy rocks, and smile.

just found out they came here five days ago, fuck

Cool, I'll check these out. Just to make sure, you meant the first Heavy Rocks and not the one that released a few years back, right?

altar is great, make sure you get it with the bonus tracks
orange heavy rocks is their best rock album if you want a taste of something different

i think they were the same release, right? just remastered.

i know what you mean but off the top of my head can't remember - go for the one released in 2002.

bump

I think you'll be surprised at how great the live experience is especially if you like the drony-er boris stuff. Even though i didn't enjoy dear as much as i did other boris albums i was still floored by the show.

amplifier worship is the single most heaviest most pleasant experience i have had the pleasure of hearing

i love that album, they're coming to town in two weeks i was gonna skip them after having seen them 4 times cause their new album is boring and uninspired as FUCK but endon is great so i cant skip em

Flood's one of the greatest albums ever made.

Is this anyone else's aoty?

It's a grower. Will probably end up in my top 5

Flood is probably in my top 5 for any album ive ever listened to.

Boris is really good. They are primarily doom metal. but they can change up their style on a dime. one of the albums they came out with in 2011 is mostly a Jpop album rather then metal. They came out w/2 more albums that year which have a more stoner doom feel.

attention please is a really underrated album in the boris canon. wata has a nice voice. and the instrumentation still has a lot of the qualities of a good boris record.

>Rattlesnake

youtube.com/watch?v=Y02RCRL0rVg

i would give anything to experience this live. totally unreal

Totally different albums

Yup, love this album. I feel sorry for Boris fans who couldn't get into it, its probably in my top 5 releases by them.

Post obscure Boris
youtu.be/eeOwBIreu1o
youtu.be/UkA3paxV7Ts
youtu.be/l_thqLYH4ok

Gensho is underrated AF

haven't heard this yet. thanks for sharing. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvBplabwps

this and floorshaker are two of my favorite non-album boris songs.

I love how versatile boris are.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkkbAQGQbxI

Have you head the Japanese Heavy Rock Hits series of singles? They're probably my favourite of the more 'pop' material Boris has put out.

Anyone else like the Live at Wolf Creek version of Smile better than either version of the studio album?