If you were 20 years old and had $800, what would you do with it?

If you were 20 years old and had $800, what would you do with it?

buy a shit ton of ammo

Save it, fucko. Or, better yet, put it to good use, and pay for a college class or two.

Fund a secured credit card and not spend much on it until i can make regular minimum payments.

save it, its not that much tbh, get it to 1k

Savings.... Or get some Clothes for job interviews

Fuck a few $100 hookers, get some coke and after all that activity relax and spend the remaining money on a spa day and some quality food and wine

Realize you are 20 and only have $800.

Start saving so you aren't a futureless loser.

I had a lot more the just $800 when I was 20. Saved it, bought a house and renting it out to some filthy abo cunts for more then it's worth. Feels good keeping the useless shits poor.

Do what i did at 20 y/o . Buy an ounce of cocaine and sell it.

I suppose I would mostly only spend it on trying to get a job. 800 doesn't go very far.

It doesn't. But, all my bills and shit are paid for this month and the next, so I'm trying to spend this $800 on something luxurious

Go to the best restaurant you can find and have the degustation menu. If you're not completely socially retarded take a girl/guy with you.

im 22 and had 1000, i just saved it up, brought a couple video games, and used it to beef me for 6 months.

do i have a job that guarantees me a paycheck for the next 10 years?

Buy drugs

I don't know, do you?

When i was in your shoes i saved it for another couple months and bought a better vehicle than the piece of shit i had for $4000. It was still a piece of shit, but it was a better piece of shit

Nah, I have a nice car. Don't need anything else.

i guess i do

the bs no one tells you when you are a young hispanic growing up with people that all they know to do is work paycheck to paycheck and then die is invest

If i started investing in a good stock at the age 18 i would be richer than I am now. What does that mean it means even if its fucking 100 bucks a month just do it. when you get to be 28 and you dont need to work anymore you will thank me. Then when your 38 and a multimillionaire you will pray for me every night.

So what do i suggest, put your money into stock ticket PTY its a pimco stock and do it every month. Remember me and thank me every day when you get older.

Two chicks at the same time.

You could buy a round-trip ticket anywhere in the world with 800 bones, plus change to spare for accommodation.

Nigger, you can’t even handle jerking off. Fucking faggot

it is an "Office Space" reference you fucking tween...

Im 25 now and have only $3000 to my name. Workin on payin off a house, a car, and now a new house furnace with my gf. 800 would just go to bills.

Nice ROI, but risky.

Buy silver - it's a safe bet.

Nothing, 800 is almost nothing.
I'm 19 and I have 2k saved already lol.
Either save it or invest it if you're patient enough and wish to get some profit on the long run, I suggest going to if you decide to go for it.

You can’t even handle that movie you autistic cunt.

This, OP.
>Tickets to Europe: $400
>Flights between any two EU cities: ~$50
>Bunk in backpacker hostel: $20
>Beer and shawarma: $7
Ask this question on /trv/

Put it in your bank and keep saving, if your a social retard like me (and the rest of us on Sup Forums) get a factory job somewhere and save every penny you can, one day you'll need a house and you'll be glad you have the dosh, and even more glad to have the social experience of having to co-operate in a work environment. This is pretty much how most peoples humble beginnings start.

cunt if all u got at 20 is 800$ get a fucking job i was making 400$ a week at 16yrs at 19 i bought my first car 20k cash. you can prob find a piece of shit car for 800$ tho so gg fgt

This, I was lucky and my parents put a small amount of money into a bank account for me from every paycheck that led me to have about 2000 AUD at the age of 20, I then got a basic job and 2 years later i now have over 40k AUD in savings. yeah you gotta be a bit of a jew to save money but it's worth it when you loose your job and still gotta pay rent. SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CAN.