This Video Will End The Trump Presidency

This Video Will End The Trump Presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1f9IgOjZjn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So if I go kill some people with a 'I'm with her' pin, does hillary get jailed?

Meh it'll just get censored by the media like most of the rest of everything in the US

what vid?

found it

There should be a registry for people who own that hat.

I don't think everyone who voted Trump is a danger to society, but I feel like most people who own those hats are hateful fucking cunts.

I’ll wear a putin t shirt, before blowing up some muslims, now putin is no longer president kek

keks
Post the whole thing, ie: picture + comments
FAGGIT

you're a nazi

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Just kill yourself

Nope, because the media will say that's nonsense, but when its a Trump hat then its guilt by association and damning. We control the narrative we control reality!

The negro's form was carefully molded over decades of selective breeding of only the tallest and strongest-boned males who were then fed nutritiously and kept on a strict cardio and weight-lifting diet... by THE WHITE MASTER.

The white man created the strong and tall negroid, of whom you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.

ye

Seriously though, kill yourself.

Trump supporters are the ultimate butthurt loser contrarians.
Shit like this only makes them double down on support for him.
Because they're deplorables.

that would make him double president

and then like a true pussy leaves the kid without a father

man if that were the case those black people that worshiped Obama that rioted in the streets burning down their own cities and ruined innocent civilians lives accomplishing nothing with their protests, then that would have ended his presidency. That shit went on for 8 years. Now that Obama isn't president the racist white haters are out in full force. They will put a face to anything that might help their cause even if it means throwing some shit head teenager under the race bus. So glad I voted republican this year. Seriously I can't handle being on the left anymore. Bunch of retards working min wage jobs complaining about how life could be better all day.

꧁꧂

tl;dr James Dong

huh?

Or compensation for lack of brain. Funny how nature balances itself out.

hello newfag

what?

KeK

Holy fucking shit!
Sides gone!!!!

Except that fucking doesn't make you a man. Insects and monkeys can fuck. Being responsible and taking care of your family and whether or not you can be faithful is the measure of a man.

>mass murderers would really profit from weapon like RPK
>even the drive-by gang bangers

Michael Jordan has the best laugh

there's only one president right now, user. don't get too deluded

Indeed, best dunks too!

"FBI was warned about alleged Florida gunman"

wtf Americans why not drone bomb him?

youtube.com/watch?v=1f9IgOjZjn4

"They couldn't find him" according to the 3 letters
keks

The Shaq was great.
However, if it's some shitty rap, i'm not gonna bother. Thanks though