SECRETS THREAD? SECRETS THREAD

SECRETS THREAD? SECRETS THREAD.

I've exposed nudes of a student that I got off of a confiscated phone.

i killed my pet bunny when i was 6. i tied a belt around it's neck and swung it around like bowser from sm64 and made eye contact with it as it kept hitting the pole from my basement.

Shit this board is infested with cia,nsa, fbi niggers.
>My secret. Suck my dick

duhhh me post secret

good job

It's nothing too juicy...just a family secret. My cousin and I were raised as brothers after my aunt had to move in with us.

About 4 years ago he was trying to start a family with his wife but had ridiculously low sperm count. Long story short I'm the biological father of my cousins kids.

Only the 3 of us know about it. Laugh my ass off whenever my aunt says shit like "she must get that from her father."

I showered with a super cute 9yo girl earlier today

My biggest fetish is watching a guy jack off to hentai and doing things like fucking onaholes and cumming on oppai mousepads.

I am not a guy.

bmp

I'm Gay

sure ya do

no way

My doctor sneakily put me on tricyclic antidepressants telling me they were sleep aids (well they are, but I would have refused if I knew they were antidepressants) and i'm losing myself. I'm becoming a non feeling machine. I am nonchallant as fuck to everything. I want to cry sometimes, when I really should be, I can't. All I ever want to do is sleep. I've lost interest in everything. I can't cuddle with my partner anymore, even though I want to. I can't think as sharply as I once did. I would stop taking them, but i'm mentally fragile and would most probably become suicidal.

best sex ive ever had was with a 10yo girl, i was 15-16

The current owner has been in trouble for data mining (collecting and selling information) before. We haven't been anonymous for years. Do not share anything you don't plan on taking with you to the grave.

I suspect my gf of being unfaithful and try post her fb to guys trying to get girls nudes as a challenge but the ops keep flaking or posting fake kik convos.

I.. I just need to know

I have pooped in a graveyard

im a filthy pervert into nasty shit like soaking cigs in my own cum, drying them and smoking them later and jerk literally 24/7 in my spare time

When I was 13 I recorded and saved videos of myself masturbating and doing lewd stuff for the sole purpose of masturbating to when I got older.

I'm an agent with Intersect. But I'm not nearly as elusive as Robert Denby.

so you litterally have CP but you cant go to prison for it? nice

I obsessively fantasize getting group fucked by my boyfriend and all his super sexy nerd friends.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Weak fool. I almost pity you.

i'm sexually frustrated but my wife thinks we are the perfect couple and meant for eternity.
even asking her to wear a thong for me now and then is apparently a problem. it's not like i ask to fuck her in the ass while wearing a batman costume.

if you ever think a relationship without sex could work. it wont.

I fucked in one. It was the freshly dug grave of a "moral majority" leader. With another couple, we fucked over his fresh burial in a partner-trading orgy. When discovered, running naked from the groundskeeper was really awkward. I had to return for my shoes.

DetAils

I would have killed myself years ago if I didn't have visual novels with cute anime girls to simulate being loved and admired.

So much this. I am in a similar situation, although not QUITE as bad.

We actually had a big talk just before new year where I explained how I was feeling etc., and to her credit she is actually trying. I dont think think she will ever be the adventurous woman that I want her to be, but she's doing her best, and I admire her for it.

It's a talk you really need to have. I had to frankly explain that if it didn't change, we would split up. Just explain it to her and be tactful, but firm.

Hope that helps

posted my wife on b, then I started seeing pics from her fb pop up on b.

Everyone I know thinks I've been with at least a few girls, but really I'm a virgin. Secretly I'm proud of my self-control, and I'm waiting to find a girl who loves me for who I am.

Scary. She get posted often?

You and every other 6th grader at school are in the same boat. Get off Sup Forums newfag. I was trolling when you were in diapers.

My secret?

I do cocaine

I have a low sex drive, but I still want a gf to kiss and hold. Every girl stops wanting to see me after I'm unable to fuck them.

We had that talk/fight like 3 times now.

It's the same you are stating. I *know* she is trying and I know it's hard for her.
There are good weeks I've to admit. But more than 85% of the time I catch myself thinking... can I actually be the good guy and completely reduce my sexual appetite to like... nothing?

I'm almost 30, been here on and off since 2006

not anymore no. I am constantly on here searching though.

Rip

my gay neighbor used to suck me after school on mondays wednesdays and fridays when his mom worked late

Are we the same man then?

I am almost thirty been on and off since about '06. This is spooky. I wonder what else we have in common aside from spongy useless penises.

Drop them, get time off from work, and once you get through the withdrawals, you'll be fine

sounds like you guys need to swap partners

I'm this manly man kinda guy who everyone seems to look up to when it comes to having a good physique, but a few years ago I lost my left hand, and since then I haven't been able to get a girl anymore. Lonely as fuck, with a high sex drive... so I started to become a whore. For other guys. Because they are the only ones that do not care about me being crippled.

It's tearing me apart. I mean, I like the sex, but I despise myself for not having other options anymore, no matter how hard I try.

Depending on the country, you actually can go to prison for having CP of yourself.

What a time to be alive, user.

That's horrible. Women are so shallow.

I'm this guy There does come a time when you have to make the decision. My girls drive is ok, she's just very vanilla.
Sounds like your relationship will probably end up down the pan; whichever way it goes though, good luck.

which pic? so we know what to look out for

my friends And I ran a train on my girlfriend on Valentine's day. I told her it would be an awesome experience. So me and my boys took turns on her. I like watching her get fucked. Wish I can show you some pictures but she's only 15 so that would be illegal.

Secret Secrets are no fun. Secret Secrets hurt someone.

Do what i do. Fuck prostitutes and get it out of your system. All different races just to mix it up. My wife puts out pretty often but i have a crazy sex drive.

i still poop with no clothes

cant say really.. I don't want that shit to keep happening. Some on Sup Forums ruin the fun.

Dude, it sounds like you are looking at the wrong women are you dating pool is filled with shallow bimbos.

Maybe you have a shit personality or look like a troll, but think about expanding where you look for women. I know a guy who is paralyzed from the waist down and he can still "get laid". I have no idea how he does it, but I guess it's possible.

I do too it's feels amazing. I can never tell if i should watch this anime or not.

I'm madly in love with this autistic girl I know and I have absolutely no idea how to get my foot in the door or to get her to look at me like I look at her

Yeah. Since then the only woman that has treated me like a normal human being, and not like some deranged puppy, was a prostitute. Can't visit her often though, the girl is way too expensive.

Who needs dignity anyways, right?

Tell us more user. Was this a turkey baster hobbies or did you fuck your sister in law? What was it like? Awkward, fun? Did you kiss? Did she enjoy it?

i love my gf with all my heart but would fuck a handful of girls i know in a heartbeat with no guilt

That's just the thing. I have been talking to tons of handicapped people that somehow managed to get girls.

It was so simple before. Now it just seems impossible. What they told me was basically the same every good looking guy would say about getting women - the same basic, but often useless advice. "Just gotta talk to them." Yeah, well, sure. What great insight. Worked before, now it doesn't, so the fuck am I supposed to do.

The way I see it, as long as you "look normal" - and you can do that, even being paralyzed, you have chances. As soon as limbs go missing and can't be replaced with some decent looking prosthetic, you're fucked.

Or maybe it's just me, being mentally crippled because of it. Doesn't change things for the better though.

Or maybe I'm too picky. Because there ARE some girls that show a little interest - but it's the kind of girls that want a completely dependend beta puppy, knowing full well, that I don't have a lot of options anymore.

Responded to a Random Acts of Muffdive advert on Reddit. Chatted back and forth on Kik then went to her house while her husband was at a sports bar. Had a coffee, chatted some more then got down to business. She came, squirted (a first for me) and then asked me to fuck her in the ass which I did while looking at her wedding pictures over her shoulder...which was a bit unusual. Came in her ass. I went and washed off then she blew me hard again and I came over her face standing up face to face with a near lifesize portrait of her and her husband behind the sofa. Kissed her, hugged then went on my way. We both used fake names so I have no way of repeating it as she dumped her Kik straight after. Highly recommended if you can live with the secret of you/her cheating. Would do again, some of the best sex ever.

Then you don't actually love her. I pity you.

When I was 9 my big titted babysitter (she was 16 at the time, a month away from 17) let me touch and suck her boobs, and we started kissing and touching each other sometime after, we didn't really have sex until I was about 14 and we continued fucking until I was 18 (she lives nearby so we maintained contact), she has a boyfriend now and I have a girlfriend so we don't do anything anymore, but it was fun while it lasted.

TL:DR: according to SJWs I was partially molested, according to me, I got the best pre-adolescence ever.

If you're not a guy then it's not strange

Bottleneck problem

Bro I'd wish

If I would have followed the rules then I probably would not be so mentally unstable. But I revealed secrets that weren't mine too reveal. And was left with no way out in the crp

normie detected

Rachel???

I’m very psychopathic and have very homicidal thoughts, I like planning it out but never doing it as I’m too much of a pussy, but I know I’m manipulative enough to make someone kill themselves

Same tbh

I just opened my step daughters doors while they slept and got naked and masturbated while high.

This happened 5 minutes ago.

holy fuck that is a high level of insecurity

Stop jerking off for 3 weeks to a month. Then your sex drive goes through the fucking roof.

It's hilarious to imagine this in slow motion with the eye contact

Not necessarily. There are dozens of reasons men have low sex drives. If it's medical/hormonal not jerking off does nothing. He maybe doesn't jerk it now so your "advice" is entirely speculative.

Don't waste your time it's cringy asf, re-watch your favorite Anime instead of watching this

Cerebral assassin right here

I once molested my dog

No one here cares. Your dog did. You family would and so would the cops. Us. We don't give a shit, dog-fucker.

My cousin use to tease me a lot. We would lie in bed and she so let me feel her up. She would let me get her off hands action only and she never returned the favor. One night while my uncle was out of town he ask me to stay at there home so my cousin wouldn't be there alone. So she went out with her boyfriend and I also went out. I came home drunk and waited for her to return to. When she got home and went to bed I went to lie with her again I asked her to get me off for all the times I got her off. So she just ignored me so I took it. I fucked her every time she said stop or no, I just fucked her pussy harder. I broke her spirit that night I see it every time I see her. She knows she's my bitch

There are secrets and then there's being a rapist or murderer. I think I speak for much of the human race when I say I hope, if this is true, that karma comes visiting in an utterly inhumane way.

I had a 12 when I was 19 she was my little sisters friend at a sleep over. I was not her first tho.

I'm into bestiality and I would love to have a large dog or a Shetland pony fuck me. I am female

She never said anything so she liked and knew she deserved it.

roljk

For those trips OP wew

>15yr old little sister
>always dresses slutty wants attention
>acts like a total bitch and is manipulative
>fucks around with guys a lot but acts all goodie goodie
>blames it that she's just mental
>fuckthat.jpeg

Sometimes I wish I could just drug her...

Not even to rape her...I just want to drug her just to shut her up, this nigger doesn't care if she looks 18.
just want the bitch to shut up and learn.

i need a break

I have a large unaltered dog... where are you?

In high school I had a huge fantasy of my girlfriend fucking her teachers. Got ahold of her science teacher's phone number and started texting him from a google voice number pretending to be her. Sent him a bunch of nudes of her and slutty shit over the course of a couple weeks. She never found out.

Shut the fuck up. Have you got a hook hand yet? You’d get pussy left and right on Halloween as Captain Hook. Haven’t you seen Ash vs. the undead? Make up a fucking story, be the man with the one hand that’s all you’ve got /bro.

I had the same fantasy of yours (not only teachers, friends too) but I never did anything. I bet you loved doing this. More details?

Dude how do you play video games man? I'm so sorry man

I got off so many times during the process. One of the more exciting things I ever experienced. He had a girlfriend and was very careful which worked out to my benefit. Really hesitant at first but he loosened and opened up after a bit. Lots of talk about fucking outside of school sometime but also stressed being discreet. Asked "her" to describe her sexual experiences. Loved her curvy body. Sent a couple pics of his bulge through his underwear but no actual dick pics.

My girlfriend is madly in love with me and is always talking about having kids and getting married, etc. My sex drive is insanely high and my girlfriend knows this and she tries, but we don't get the most amount of opportunities to be alone together and fuck because of our studies.
I met a new friend and went to her house and it came up how she's kinky as fuck and is struggling with her boyfriend. One thing led to another and I fingered her, and she gave me a bj. I feel very, very guilty.

I was a 12 yo male prostitute for men (and around 3 women) and I enjoyed every moment. Made a lot of money and was always safe.

They never talked in person about this?

How do you know they didn't ever meet after school and she just went along with it, leaving them enough time to fuck, or at least fool around?