Be 27

>Be 27
>Have 4 year old doggo.
>He's a pretty big doggo, about 85lbs. Won't go into breed.
>He's super friendly and energetic, not very well trained (my fault 100%)
>Wife gets pregnant
>Baby comes
>Wife: "Doggo has to go"
>We argue about it for a two weeks.
>Wife is making me choose between doggo and my daughter.
>I love them both.
>I want to spend the time to train him but wife says any time I spend not helping her with the baby is "neglecting my family"
>Feel trapped between a rock and a hard place.
>she refuses to even let him out of his kennel to use the bathroom
>I work long hours to pay the mortgage
>Doggo is locked in a kennel for probably 21 hours a day.
What do Sup Forums? I've never felt so close to suicide...

Wife sounds like a cunt..
Get him properly trained man. Maybe the bitch might have a different opinion..
Our just try to be a man for once and put your fucking good down and so no bitch. Dog is staying

Sorry I'm drunk

>wife
This is why you don't get fucking married dude.
>Neglecting the family
Tell that bitch the woofer is part of the family.
>Not well trained
I'm guessing you mean he won't listen, not that he's aggressive, but if he is then the doge has got to go.

Your wife is a straight up cunt.

You need to tell your wife to fuck off. I was in the same boat. Had twin boys six months ago, have several dogs who are not the best of trained. Get put on the same spot, made her shut the fuck up really quick, seeing as I am the one who pays the bills.

You had your dog before you had your kid. Your dog is more important than you wifes opinion. You can have a dog and a child. Delete the wife.

Just send the dog off to live a better life you fucking asshole

Call her bluff.. Tell her that if it matters that much to her, she might as well kill herself. Stand your ground, don't play these fucking games.

you can drop him off with a trusted friend to train and take care of, and you can still visit the dog, and keep trying to convince her to keep him.

Also, forgot to ad, you've had this dog for years so it will in theory have a bond with you. This is good as he can be trained if it's coming from a person he trusts. Dogs are not just dumb animals. Tell your bitch of a wife the dog is staying, and stand behind those words.

as much as it sucks, unless you can afford to get the dog professionally trained, then you should try to find a good family to give your dog to.
Or just sort your wife out since she's obviously a cunt, a child does not need or desire constant attention.

Are you retarded? Why would he do that. He has a dog he can train it. Or is everything just black and white for you.

Keep the fucking dog you idiot. If you don't, you deserve death. It shouldn't even be a question.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????!!!!

is this troll?

You are keeping an animal that makes a human you live with unhappy?

Human>animal get your priorities in order... the cook the damn thing for dinner...

Wtf is wrong with people nowadays, getting emotionally attached to animals... it makes me sick!

>I work long hours to pay the mortgage

STOP BEING A SELFISH FUCKING PRICK AND THINK ABOUT THE DOG DAMN GOD DOG MANDIT!!!!

21 HOURS A DAY?

WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE DOG?

Tell her that having a dog it'rs as real of a lifetime commitment as your kid. Her neglecting the dog is making me fear for her parenting skills.

Not aggressive, just misbehaved. Has never shown any signs of aggression towards anyone. He has a tendancy to jump on the counters, eat cat shit, not come when called, etc... I've had him since he was 8 weeks. He is part of my family. This is killing me.

>getting emotionally attached to animals... it makes me sick!
Did mommy and daddy not love you user?

Wife is getting a black eye tonight son.

And every night till doggo knows his rightful place by your side. I neglected a doggo for my ex, not in the sense of actual abuse but she demanded my time and doggo lost out. My god if I could turn back time, that fucking little furry dumbass was worth 10x to me than she ever could have and I'm a tool for believing otherwise and not having a backbone.

Have no doggo anymore but have a cat and he's cool, if my GF started shit she'd be gone and have made that clear. He's part of the family long as he acts appropriately and if she can't then that family will move on without her.

youre mentally disabled if you actually believe that.

A dog is a part of a family if you don't understand if you never owned a dog fucking fag

You're fucking stupid get off of this thread

Stand the fuck up to your wife. You tell that cunt that if she doesn't start treating that dog like a member of the family you will cut her off. Sounds like you are the sole earner of the household.

How would she like it if you put your paycheck into an account that was only in your name and then gave her a meager allowance?

I don't usually advocate this sort of thing but if your wife wants to be a cunt show her that you're the man of the fucking house.

Tell your wife that it would make you really sad to let go of doggo. Just make her understand what dogue means to you, blackmail her emotionally or something like that. Also stand up for youself and see how it goes, tell her that dog stays

He loves us. Not just me, US. He wags his tail and tries so hard to show affection to my wife. She screeches at him to go away and sprays him in the face with water before locking herself into whatever room she's in. He loves to go on long walks and play fetch. God he's good at fetch. He can't go on walks without a leash but the moment he sees his big red ball nothing else matters. He will chase it for hours. He's a giant lap dog and he loves his family. He had a good life before she grew to hate him.

>>she refuses to even let him out of his kennel to use the bathroom
why would you ever marry such a cunt

>any time I spend not helping her with the baby is "neglecting my family"
So
>no hobbies
>no friends
>no quiet alone time
And you're obeying her.
Well, I guess we know who wears the balls in your relationship.

>>Not aggressive, just misbehaved.
This is good to hear as the dog isn't a danger to your kid. Still wouldn't keep them in the same room until you train it just in case.
Also nice trips.

>wears the balls
kek

Tell her that if she can pick her baby over the dog, that she doesn't understand the meaning of family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. If she says to give up the dog, don't. The dog didn't do anything wrong, it just needs to be trained in anticipation of your new child on the way.

To be blunt, what would happen if she miscarried? There goes your baby, and there goes your dog.

If OP tells the truths, it's very very sad. Please OP dont be like this, tell her that things are changing either bad or good, but the doggo needs to have a better life with you. Its not acceptable in any form that she does those things to the animal.

Roastie detected

Rice nigger detected

>Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.
so true

Delete the wife

Why have you married a cunt?

Stand your ground. The dog is family and he apparently loves her. If she can't learn to love him, then she's the problem.

Doggo can't leave. She needs to not be such a cunt.

>Human>animal get your priorities in order... the cook the damn thing for dinner...
>Wtf is wrong with people nowadays, getting emotionally attached to animals
no, animal love is more love than any selfish human can give you. dogs never give you ultimatums.

Get rid of both the wife and the dog.

Kill the wife and keep pupper and kiddo.
Se's a fucking cunt.
t.grill
Also, didn't read the thread.

leave this bitch

Dude you're breaking my heart. Your dog is more loyal than your wife will ever be. Divorce her now before she crushes your fucking soul!

Money is tight but I spend hours with him every day training. We go on an hour long walk/fetch session after work to get some of his pent up energy out so he can focus better with training. Were working on "come" and "lay down" right now. He has a citronella collar to curb his barking until I can get to that stage of the training. I give him a bath every other week and brush him every few days to minimize his shed. I clean the floors almost daily to keep the wife from yelling about how much of a mess he makes. Simple pawprints and a bit of hair sends her into a rage.

Tell that bitch that she should have made that choice before having a baby with you and if she wants to be a single mother, that's in her

Trips of truth
And dubs+ trips checked

trips of good advice and reasonable choice

why the fuck did you marry that bitch

user speaks truth

Multiple posters have said to put that bitch in her place. I worry about her parenting skills.

You need to step up and train the dog though you stupid asshole. You’re failing in your responsibilities to the dog.

You sound like you just really suck.

Divorce over dog, she wants it.

shoot dog punch her in the baby maker until she loeses the baby then scream "Now you lost somthing you and your boyfriend love"

Why does your wife hate him so much, he sounds like a wonderful dog.
Is there something he did that you're not telling us, something with dogs that happened to your wife?
Or is she just a cold cunt who only thinks about herself and "the baby" when it suits her narrative.

Disagree, if he lacks the time she's going to pick that slack the fuck up.

The whole "being a mother is the hardest job in the world" shit can go to hell. I've seen people die, had family pass and always been there because I'm not a self absorbed cunt and can deal with reality in a logical non-female manner. If she can't she can fuck off.

The child and her will make your life a living misery if you let it, she's already trying to use the kid as leverage to get the life she wants regardless of others close to her. Time to give a life lesson.

My Dog is like family to me I'd kill and die for her if I had to Dogs are the best Creatures on this Planet and if your wife won't accept him i would file a divorce of course you have a kid but she'll take good care of him her

inb4; everyone is posting 760099xxx today so far

Also she doesnt sound like being a good future parent if she does shit like this, OP

Dubs of truth noticing the trips and the other dubs of truth!

you gotta kill your wife and let your dog raise the kid dude

This is a tough one. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer here, you're losing either way. I think your wife and child are more important than a dog, though.
If she's this quick and closed minded to making you get rid of your friend, I can only imagine what she's going to make you have to choose between in the future.

Tell wife doggo just is happy to be at home, if she isn’t then she can look for new kennel

best advice in this thread so far

I wish things were as simple as divorce and move on. I love her too. All I want is for her to see my point of view and give me a chance. We came to a compromise; I have three months to correct his negative behavior or he goes. Problem is, one day into the three months she lost her patience and went back on the deal. Now were back to fighting about it.

what the fuck is wrong with that cunt?
"Doggo has to go" why exactly?
because she suddenly changed her fucking opinion? now that you have a daughter?

His life dreams and her i presume

Kill wife, eat kid, rape dog

I have an easy solution, pic related.

IMPORTANTEST THING OP: DONT. LET. DOGGO. GO.

12:23:45 wew

I'll cook you for dinner and feed you to the dog instead how about that

fuck your wife keep the dog

another DUBS OF TRUTH. they won't stop will they

She claims she "wants what is best for our family". When I confront her about why doggo going away is best for the family her only reasons are what if's. "What if he bites her? What if he accidentally hurts her?" She also says he is a financial burden as I don't feed him garbage. His food is fairly high quality and costs about $50/32lb bag.

DO NOT LET THAT BITCH GET RID OF THE ONLY TRUE FRIENDSHIP YOURE EVER GOING TO GET. Youre going to regret it for the rest of your life.

tell your wife to get a job and you will stay home with the baby and dog so you can train him because your job is forcing you to neglect them and cause problems

you already fucked up, you're gonna live in misery, get rid of the dog, get used to being a useless beta cuck

This nigga got it.
Do you see yourself with tis woman forever?
Any doubts?
If so, imagine what it's gonna be like if you get divorced/separated.
The bitch is gonna fuck you up bad.
Stand up to her and keep doggo.
t.grill again

Shit argument

Ayyy, check'd

Technically he already did, she's pregnant!!!

Wear the fucking pants faggot

OP here. Thank you everyone for the advice and opinions. He's getting trained one way or another. He's my buddy, my best friend, my doggo. I won't just toss him out. You've all strengthened my resolve. I will make everyone happy to the best of my ability.

Put your foot down.
You're the man of the house.
Right?
You better be...

op this isnt about the doggo its about how she expects you to just let go of him imagine the shit she'll try to pull in the future? divorce that shit

The only person you need to make happy is yourself. Focus on your happiness before everyone else and don't give up. Things may seem hard now, but you never know what a year can do to you. Keep your head up and remember, love is confusing and life is hard, but you've gotta fight for what you want because you've made it this far.

Shes going to be a domineering shitty wife. You have basically signed up for house nigger to some lazy hateful bitch.

What food are you feeding him currently? I completely agree that it's not a good reason to get rid of the dog, but I work in a business very much related to pet food and know most of the foods that cost that much are fairly over-rated crap as well.

Don't forget the divorce

What, either shared custody of the dog or half of the dog itself?

Give the dog to a good home and try to live with her if she keeps being a crazy bitch divorce you can still see your child but of course 18 years child support gonna be shit

Leave the wife now. She is using the child as leverage. It's an unfortunate tactic, but it's how it is.

Look you stupid fuck. Any dumb bitch who makes you choose between your kid and your dog isn't a bitch worth keeping. Kind of hard because your dumbass married her even though she doesn't give two fucks about you being happy (this whole situation is evidence enough she doesn't care about your happiness). Honestly you should just find a good home for the dog and then fucking kys.

I love these what ifs.
>He hasn't been aggressive just misbehaved
BUT WHAT IF
As i said don't put them in the same room together, problem solved. I'm guessing he can't open doors by himself so containing the bitch and her spawn shouldn't be an issue.
Just get him trained so he knows to stand down when he's told.

Your wife has obviously no fucking clue about dog's behaviour,meaning that doggo will look after the kid more than she ever could in case of danger.
Tell her to fuck off and apply for your child's custody.
Americunt?

Dude, your wife seems like a real cunt, but it also seems to me you are not handling the whole situation all that well. Having a dog is like an easier version of having a kid, and you're trying to do both at the same time.

I say give the dog to someone who has time to train it. Focus on your kid and on training your wife to not be such a bitch, then get a dog later when the dust has settled.

I know most people here will favour the dog but dude cmon. Its just a dog. Its not your child.

Beta cunt

OP please show us a picture of the dog, sounds fucking amazing

Kill dog
There gross

You never reached a compromise then. She just said what you wanted to hear at the time to get you to shut up. When she was ready to fight about it again she went back on her word.

Trust an old guy when I say that this is not the type of woman you want to spend the rest of your life with. Marriage takes more than love my friend. I loved my first wife as well, but if I had recognized the early signs of a bad marriage early in my life I could have saved myself many years of heartache.

I know I can't convince you to get up right now and file for divorce, but keep my words in the back of your mind.

this + trips of truth